3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gector.d 10.11.21 05:45 pm

Pre-order Dark Souls III (Dark Souls 3)

How do you feel about pre-ordering? Have you taken it or are you planning? Let's discuss.
39 Comments
Sort by:
C
Co-pilot Drinkins 10.11.21

I'm waiting for pre-order for the pine tree ^^

R
Raibow Bitard 10.11.21

gector.d
I was glad that the pre-order appeared, I wanted to go to Steam already. Author, how much pain you brought me with one comment. Better to wait anyway on Steam, hell knows how much the game will cost there.

m
moblin 10.11.21

Raibow Bitard
USD 20-25.

R
Raibow Bitard 10.11.21

moblin
That's the difference, 20 or 25. Well, most likely the game will just cost 2k, but I'd better play it safe.

O
Ogyr4ig 10.11.21

Why buy a suspicious order on a suspicious site if there is no pre-order even on the incentive?

s
s1ash3r 10.11.21

plak plak

G
GrigoriStarshi 10.11.21

I just think it's worth pre-ordering

s
siame 10.11.21

People, such a question. What should I do to get the Japanese version? Or to look for a "demo"?
I do not understand the subtleties of Steam.
And then, is it possible, having received the Japanese version, then change it to the Russian?

Damn, the question is removed ....
03.24 will be released only on the console ...

O
Oasis777 10.11.21

siame
Good morning! Did not understand. Where does infa come from that 24.03. release will be current on console ???????? It seems like all the people are waiting for the PC too ??? I'm finally waiting for that too. We discussed that if it is broken, then it may be possible to at least test our system on the broken version. On Wikipedia, line 24 from PC - Dark Souls III is set to be released for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in Japan on March 24
Spoiler https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Souls_III

O
Oasis777 10.11.21

siame Hike
you're right
Spoiler
Spoilerhttp: //www.darksouls.jp

a
aleks777789 10.11.21

I took it on a pravoslavny incentive, conveniently reliably

S
SCAR. 10.11.21

Pre-ordered Deluxe Edition on Steam.

D
DNKru 10.11.21

HaniBubu, gector.d, Svetlana Kuznetsova,
Posting links to stores is prohibited, paragraph of the rules 5.

Changed the topic, we are discussing the pre-order itself, and not the stores selling it.

D
DaddyVdote2 10.11.21

s1ash3r
well, there is nothing to fatten. sit and wait for the Yiddish torrent.

Z
Zewer 10.11.21

I do not advise you to take the game by pre-order!
for slag!

D
DNKru 10.11.21

Zewer,
Well, actually. It seems like there are absolutely no bonuses besides the skidon, absolutely miserable, so you can do without pre-order, sort of like.

k
khimchanin 10.11.21

I took deluxe and do not regret it at all, the main thing now is not to spoil all the pleasure for yourself

K
KoSa TV 10.11.21

s1ash3r
Nobody said that this part would be cheap

C
Christian Bermeo 10.11.21

Guys, is it possible to somehow start playing on the 24th, if you change something in the steam settings and he thinks that you are in Japan? Can you do this?

A
AT_Sagor 10.11.21

By the way, where does this information come from that on the PC in Japan the game will be released on March 24th. For PS and Xbox, yes, there is such a thing, but for the PC, something has not yet seen 100% of the information, only rumors.