3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roman Moskavets 10.11.21 05:45 pm

Renegade High Danger (Tom Clancy's The Division)

I am interested in such a moment, I am not particularly versed in the statistics of damage in the game, but recently I began to notice that the renegades in the tz on which the roundup was announced kill with one oblique plop, and sometimes it seems that it is far from the main caliber and not paying attention to distance. Maybe with the growth of their danger, the damage they inflict grows, and the received one, on the contrary, falls, is this possible? And this applies to renegades with a timer over 200 seconds. Unsubscribe from someone like. I calmly carry out reenics with a timer from 15-100 seconds, but these just, like with brutality, take out players.
25 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lavuer 10.11.21

Time has no effect on damage done / taken. But, if he runs alone with a +200 timer, then I would think twice before going to him. Because it is 90% chitak.

A
Anatoly1977 10.11.21

In-in, it will sweep, like Mamai, put everyone down and slip into the alley!

R
Roman Moskavets 10.11.21

Well, I don't know, I somehow ran with a timer for more than 200 and I had the feeling that I was killing mobs of the first lvl, that they hang out in Hudson Yards.
In the end, I ran away, no one after a couple of players got to me. All the same, who loves to renegade) the question to you is, how does it feel, the difference between an ordinary renegade and someone who is already being raided?

N
NEO2041 10.11.21

Chitaki for anyone here and do not go to the grandmother of Avdosia))))))))))

People are cheats and here on the site there is something to say.
It's just that someone points out to use them and someone does not, that's the whole point

v
valentinevalejo 10.11.21

These are chitaki. I tried several times to let them shit in different ways. Nothing succeeded. Pure assholes will run and get sick and leave. Since there is no point in this. Nothing to do. And that's all. I do not like these vultures in life such people are heroes until the first blow to the jaw. Well, in the game they are gods.

s
sangen 10.11.21

I left the game 15 minutes ago. In the evacuation zone, we are waiting for the three of us with friends for a turntable, and suddenly an xs appeared from where they were killing two and I, he crawled and ... sniffed away. But I found him about 20 meters away where he was already crawling. In short, he then appeared quickly and killed me. After a while, a round-up was announced on him, so he flew on the radar like a fighter, near the "fuse" spawn (this is the boss who knows) he was pinned down, there were 8 of us. And what do you think he flew through the walls, and flew up to everyone and killed, you could see how the shard around us was moving and killing. A tsuka appears on the kilcamera. I'm surprised how I killed him then. His nickname: youdiekill
These are the pies, if you don't do anything with it, then you need such a game. Such defective should be drowned in the river.

S
Shadow_QZ 10.11.21

sangen
Identity on this s..u ran into me 4 times

s
sangen 10.11.21

Shadow_QZ
I got thrown 3 times, I threw his friend too. True, I became a renegade, and Peter flunked me.

I
Ioannn 10.11.21

Well, what if you collect the nicknames of these squalors and write to the support of the yubiks? Today, too, I saw one, he flew up to me from one spike, killed him and then flew away, but I did not remember his nickname.

s
sangen 10.11.21

Ioannn
Well I wrote yesterday, do you think something will be done? I strongly doubt it.

I
Ioannn 10.11.21

sangen
All the same it is necessary and we will write! They will have to do something for sure. Because in nature it is impossible to play with these wretched ones, who cannot take a step without cheats. They probably bend over, both in life and in games, so they resort to cheats)).

N
N. Romanoff 10.11.21

sangen
Ioannn
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1416197-Reporting-a-cheater
They are being banned quite actively. Write.
PySy ... And by the way, by the 12th, infa should appear on cheats, what they have already done, what they will do. Start (community manager) wrote they will present a solution.

s
sangen 10.11.21

Ioannn N.
Romanoff
God forbid, God forbid. And then I don't want to go into the game, to be honest.

G
GTB 10.11.21

There was a regenate today with +200 seconds, eight people were aggrieved at him, as a result, he was killed in three runs. He hung out during the evacuation, three times ran in a crowd from the shelter there in the name of revenge)

N
Nikita237 10.11.21

I wanted to farm the TK currency, went to the renegade, and they already learned to shoot through the walls

K
KOsMILE 10.11.21

ahaha I ran today with the guys (4 people). In short, I run ahead of everyone, so 30 meters ahead. And even wanted to get on the car and look out into the street. I climbed up and stood waiting for mine to catch up, then the dude they start to shoot me from afar. I managed to jump off. I start to run at him, he at me, I start up an impulse that increases the damage, at the same moment I yell at the guys "I put in an impulse, he runs at me" I abruptly sit in the shelter, he apparently saw others, starts to beat me wildly. But fuck there, a friend launches a talent that eats 80% of the damage for 10 seconds. I go out to him and we all go out to him and of course we bring down. He crawls, we run at him. What do you think happened next? He teleported.

I have only one question, why? He will die anyway. He will not be given experience and we, except that the money was taken and the key. Then a herd ran around with shotguns and knocked everyone down with one poke, in short, the people generally got sick, they saw that they were not banned and they cut everything in.

I
Ioannn 10.11.21

Ptzp, today I tried to play - there are some fucking chitaki around ... they ran with the guys to evacuate the loot, I see the regen flashes next to it, well, we managed to pass it and run away, then I look, the people from the team lay down, I glanced - Chiterina put it through the wall on top of it .. In short, I tried to play several times, they lay me down cheats, it makes no sense to go into the game right now, some ... we are playing ... the most interesting thing here is handed out cheats on a peg, finally tin.

S
Spartanez_86 10.11.21

Where you find chitakov I don’t know, every day I hunt renegades and every time they are killed, in general, sometimes the batch still comes out.

I
Ioannn 10.11.21

Spartanez_86
And you just come in today ... although right now, it’s probably too late.
To me specifically today flew in from cheaters.

S
Spartanez_86 10.11.21

Ioannn
Specifically * today * I was of course, I didn't find anyone from the category of cheaters)