3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roman Moskavets 10.11.21 05:45 pm

Renegade High Danger (Tom Clancy's The Division)

I am interested in such a moment, I am not particularly versed in the statistics of damage in the game, but recently I began to notice that the renegades in the tz on which the roundup was announced kill with one oblique plop, and sometimes it seems that it is far from the main caliber and not paying attention to distance. Maybe with the growth of their danger, the damage they inflict grows, and the received one, on the contrary, falls, is this possible? And this applies to renegades with a timer over 200 seconds. Unsubscribe from someone like. I calmly carry out reenics with a timer from 15-100 seconds, but these just, like with brutality, take out players.
25 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ioannn 10.11.21

Spartanez_86
Maybe they've already been banned)))))).

C
Cold blood 10.11.21

Is it normal that the renegade to whom the award is announced is not shown on the radar (the distance to it was written about 100 meters)?

K
KOsMILE 10.11.21

Cold Blood
maybe while you were running killed him

S
Spartanez_86 10.11.21

Cold Blood
Nobody canceled the disguise.

g
good Vanya 10.11.21

Yesterday the renegade flew on his knees! and he poured everyone out of the PP in one short line! Promto ass, homing mines did not see him, turret too. My yellow armor, pumped for health and damage, withstood 3-4! hits. The queue from the yellow vector for 40 bullets did not take off my hp at all. This freak tz-3 was grazing near the shelter. They love chmori to turn on god mode.