3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vladik1723 10.11.21 05:52 pm

What is the coolest guild (faction)? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Bard's College
Musicians. Nothing particularly remarkable. Found in Solitude.

Battle-Born A
clan of Nords based in Whiterun. Allies of the Imperial Nobles, which puts them at war with the Stormcloaks. Upon entering BB, you will gain access to their base in Whiterun.

They are also at war with the Gray-Manes and are related to the kidnapping of Torald Greymane.

How to join the
Whiterun base.

College of Winterhold
Do you want to choose the path of magic? Then you should consider joining this guild. Located in Winterhold. If you were a member of the Mages Guild in Oblivion, then you should definitely join the College. They have some interesting and lengthy quests.

How to
Join In the college itself, find the Great Teacher, Tolfdir. He will give you the quest "First Lessons. After completing the quest you will become a member of this guild.

Companions - Companions"
Lodged in Whiterun. If in Oblivion you were a member of the Fighters guild, then you know what it will be like - mercenaries skillfully handling weapons. Having gained the trust of the Companions, you will enter the inner circle and can become a Werewolf. More about it: here.

How to join
Members of this guild can be found fighting the Giants. Help them slay these giants and they will lead you to their leader, Kodlak Whitemane in Jorrvaskr. You can also just come to the main hall of the guild and enter there.

Gray-Mane
Another Whiterun clan of the Nords. Fierce opponents of the Battleborn.

Silver Hand
A group of Werewolf hunters. Opponents of the Companions and in particular the Circle. They are first encountered during the quest for the Companions.

Dark Brotherhood A
secret guild of trained assassins. They do really evil things, so if you tend to lean towards the good side, then don't join this guild.

How to join
They are very secretive about their actions, so it is not easy to find out about them. A complete guide on joining this guild is in the past material.

The advantages of being a member of the Brotherhood are:
- special armor of the Brotherhood
- the Shadowover horse
- access to the sanctuary
- access to the Word of Power
- with complete quests, you will have fellow members and a personal shelter.

Imperial Army
Guard protecting the province of Skyrim. The head is General Tullius. They confront the Stormcloaks and stubbornly hunt down its representatives.

How to join
Enter the Imperial Lareg and talk to the soldier. You will be invited into the Army and sent to Solitude. This will be the quest "Joining the Imperial Army". By completing the quest, you will become the Imperial Guard.

Stormcloaks
Rebels of Skyrim fighting for the independence of the province. Strong in offensive magic. Use hit-and-run tactics to battle the Army. They also oppose the Battle-Born.

How to join
Follow Ralof during his escape from Helgen - quest "Freedom" (Unbound). Having done this, you will be invited to the Stormcloaks and sent to Windhelm. Quest Rise of the Stormcloaks.

You can also talk to the warriors of the Brothers, they are found throughout Skyrim. You can join if you kill the ice dragon for Galmar.

Thieves Guild
Another secret guild of Skyrim. These guys specialize in stealth and theft. Riften.

How to join
Find Brynjolf in Brynjolf, located in the square. Talk to him and get the quest. Complete the quest and meet him at the Shabby Pitcher bar, under Riften. In the sewers.
Get the new Taking Care of Business quest. After completing the quest, you will enter the Guild.

So which guild is the coolest?
42 Comments
Sort by:
r
rARSsdsazSADz 10.11.21

A lot of mistakes, fix it :)
On the topic: Thieves Guild.

P
Pril balsam 10.11.21

Again the questionnaire ...

D
Draugvat 10.11.21

in my opinion, everyone is cool, since I joined everyone and completed all the quests for them)))))

-
-joker- 10.11.21

For me, for now, the College of Winterhold.

A
Avid cheater 10.11.21

Thieves Guild and Companions.

D
Dragon 10.11.21

Definitely, the most interesting is TB.

D
Dovakin01 10.11.21

TB has interesting quests but easy ones, most of all I liked the guild of thieves

V
Vernedelis 10.11.21

Blades)))) why, xs itself is simple like ...

I
Iso_yeah 10.11.21

Thieves Guild

_
_Vectorman_ 10.11.21

Thieves Guild.

B
BLVCK BEVRD 10.11.21

college of magicians) especially because of the Psijics ... och was glad to meet them)

S
Shadow Guardian 10.11.21

Thieves Guild - I liked the storyline of the
College of Mages - good assignments, besides, I usually play as mages.

S
SKATboy 10.11.21

TB got hooked by the main task, and was sucked in with anticipation.

O
Out of body 10.11.21

The Thieves Guild with Nightingale Quests is great. And I consider TB to be rare cattle and vile killers, that's why I actually cut it out, and figs with their "interesting" quests

P
Pav_el 10.11.21

1. Correct mistakes by the author.
2. On the subject:
1) Companions
2) The Dark Brotherhood.
3) Thieves Guild.
3. But this is only for me, and so everyone is unique.

C
CIMAK 10.11.21

Thieves Guild

Z
Zimmerat 10.11.21

IMHO the coolest gang - gray beards!
Has anyone seen them killing an ice troll that climbs out on its way to High Hrothgar ?!

Z
Zimmerat 10.11.21

IMHO the coolest gang - gray beards!
Has anyone seen them killing an ice troll that climbs out on its way to High Hrothgar ?!

G
GrozniyPirat 10.11.21

Fractsy of killers is probably the only one where you are understood and respected. The truth is a little weak, they can not kill the immortal computer players. Although I did not try, but an idea came up, perhaps the joker will succeed, he is a dark horse and in my opinion a little out of place. I'll try as the time will be.

It is better not to join the Riften gang of grave robbers, just waste your time and in the end they will still betray in the bud. Then you will bite your elbows. Very treacherous! Do not listen to the players who praise them, they have not yet understood what they got into, but nothing, they will play with mine, they will understand.

The Romans are a losing option, only it seems that they are strong and powerful, in fact .. they all will soon be over, they are on the verge of disaster, if they are not destroyed by the barbarians, they will become obsolete. In general, I have a dislike for them, they suck up to the strongest who spit on them, and to those who are weaker they poke their orders and distortions. Covering themselves with demagoguery - We want peace and order! Compromises needed! However, it didn’t stop them from shooting the horse thief while trying to escape, and without understanding it, (it was just too lazy to carry) my head off my shoulders. Good compromises! Of course, what are they? More lion, less lion .. what a difference. I can’t stand such litesemers!

It looks tempting to join Varvory, yes, they are fighting for freedom, for a just cause, they want to overthrow the yoke .. nonsense, do not fall for tricks, these are their usual fairy tales, dorvutsa to power, then times will come worse than the Roman times. These blood will be shed, it will not show a little. Although I am the leader of the murders, I understand that if blood has to be shed, then it must be done with a concept. Decide to help them, do not be surprised later if after a while you are imprisoned and sentenced to death as an enemy of the barbarians and an accomplice of the Roman invaders.

They also tried to deceive me into a school of witchcraft. At first I liked the idea, they began to immediately teach me how to use magic, although not so much taught as demanded. I had to sweat for an hour or two, and inspired by my successes, I decided that I would be a sorcerer. My zeal did not last long, the head of the local hostel quickly cooled the ardor when she took me to show me my "place", and even on the way she taught how I should behave here - Do not make noise, Do not interfere, etc. They wanted to settle in the barracks, together with all of Me! Whiterun homeowner! Deputy Regent of Whiterun! As anyone, but I do not like to walk in formation. In general, I turned around and left. And at first we whined, we are few, we feel bad, we are persecuted and hated. Now it is clear why.

A
Alekseev Dmitry 10.11.21

GrozniyPirat
and I didn’t regret that I joined the thieves, well, why did the mercer almost kill us in 1 and 2 cases, it doesn’t matter, the main thing is that thieves are better than murderers and who likes the same type of task that the mother of the night gives out, but as a thief, it’s better that a thief came running to me and said like `` hello nightingale, I got rich and it's your merit, keep your share '' but the murderers don't have that, and even the mother of the night gives what kind of talents and naktyurnal gives as many as three