3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vladik1723 10.11.21 05:52 pm

What is the coolest guild (faction)? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Bard's College
Musicians. Nothing particularly remarkable. Found in Solitude.

Battle-Born A
clan of Nords based in Whiterun. Allies of the Imperial Nobles, which puts them at war with the Stormcloaks. Upon entering BB, you will gain access to their base in Whiterun.

They are also at war with the Gray-Manes and are related to the kidnapping of Torald Greymane.

How to join the
Whiterun base.

College of Winterhold
Do you want to choose the path of magic? Then you should consider joining this guild. Located in Winterhold. If you were a member of the Mages Guild in Oblivion, then you should definitely join the College. They have some interesting and lengthy quests.

How to
Join In the college itself, find the Great Teacher, Tolfdir. He will give you the quest "First Lessons. After completing the quest you will become a member of this guild.

Companions - Companions"
Lodged in Whiterun. If in Oblivion you were a member of the Fighters guild, then you know what it will be like - mercenaries skillfully handling weapons. Having gained the trust of the Companions, you will enter the inner circle and can become a Werewolf. More about it: here.

How to join
Members of this guild can be found fighting the Giants. Help them slay these giants and they will lead you to their leader, Kodlak Whitemane in Jorrvaskr. You can also just come to the main hall of the guild and enter there.

Gray-Mane
Another Whiterun clan of the Nords. Fierce opponents of the Battleborn.

Silver Hand
A group of Werewolf hunters. Opponents of the Companions and in particular the Circle. They are first encountered during the quest for the Companions.

Dark Brotherhood A
secret guild of trained assassins. They do really evil things, so if you tend to lean towards the good side, then don't join this guild.

How to join
They are very secretive about their actions, so it is not easy to find out about them. A complete guide on joining this guild is in the past material.

The advantages of being a member of the Brotherhood are:
- special armor of the Brotherhood
- the Shadowover horse
- access to the sanctuary
- access to the Word of Power
- with complete quests, you will have fellow members and a personal shelter.

Imperial Army
Guard protecting the province of Skyrim. The head is General Tullius. They confront the Stormcloaks and stubbornly hunt down its representatives.

How to join
Enter the Imperial Lareg and talk to the soldier. You will be invited into the Army and sent to Solitude. This will be the quest "Joining the Imperial Army". By completing the quest, you will become the Imperial Guard.

Stormcloaks
Rebels of Skyrim fighting for the independence of the province. Strong in offensive magic. Use hit-and-run tactics to battle the Army. They also oppose the Battle-Born.

How to join
Follow Ralof during his escape from Helgen - quest "Freedom" (Unbound). Having done this, you will be invited to the Stormcloaks and sent to Windhelm. Quest Rise of the Stormcloaks.

You can also talk to the warriors of the Brothers, they are found throughout Skyrim. You can join if you kill the ice dragon for Galmar.

Thieves Guild
Another secret guild of Skyrim. These guys specialize in stealth and theft. Riften.

How to join
Find Brynjolf in Brynjolf, located in the square. Talk to him and get the quest. Complete the quest and meet him at the Shabby Pitcher bar, under Riften. In the sewers.
Get the new Taking Care of Business quest. After completing the quest, you will enter the Guild.

So which guild is the coolest?
42 Comments
Sort by:
D
Draugvat 10.11.21

Companions, joined them at 6 lvl and went through all the quests and at 20 forged his first Daedric set in the heavenly forge (without cheats) and married Eila the Huntress))) after 50, when enchantment, blacksmithing skill, heavy armor and two-handed became 100 each I decided to go to college and took the path of witchcraft and change!

Companions like those who pushed me into People, or rather into Daedra))), Blades (you forgot them) for their quests with dragons and the opportunity to visit Sovngarde and the College of Winterhold as my current mentors!

I despise GV and TB, although I completed the quests for TB, because they are pathetic thieves and insignificant secretive cockroaches)

M
Morder07 10.11.21

did not join anywhere, I like when everyone is neutral

S
SupaMasta 10.11.21

Companions are the coolest, there I am now the Harbinger. The College of Winterhold is okay too, and I'm an archmage there too.

b
bitard only and forever 10.11.21

Companions rule.

K
Kurosaki_gamer 10.11.21

Passed for a warrior ... Shield + sword + heavy armor (up to Daedric). Companions passed from the guilds. Liked ... and very much. In the civil war, he chose the legion, because he learned an interesting detail about Ulfric in the Thalmor embassy.
When more patches and additions come out, I will re-pass the mag, respectively, I will join the College of Winterhold. For bards, too, probably interesting to pass. The Dark Brotherhood.. ? except to destroy it. Thieves Guild is not interested)))

P
PASCHOK_93 10.11.21

I liked all the guilds, each with its own + and -.

K
KontrabandisT 10.11.21

I did not enter anywhere. I don’t want to join the GW, but according to the main storyline, I need to ask one of their members on the square where the old man is (who is in the Rat Hole), and he tells me to first complete his task ... but I don’t want to go to GW. , so, how can you avoid this introduction?

O
Odawing 10.11.21

Guilds are poorly made in Skyrim. There are very few quests. Hopefully in the DLC they fix that.
If you choose the best now, then most likely it will be the Thieves Guild and Companions.

S
SKATboy 10.11.21

KontrabandisT
Just go into the "Rat hole" and bring down the guards at the entrance, then no one will remember this little misunderstanding.

H
Hanzo hasashi 10.11.21

Thieves Guild and the Dark Brotherhood

X
Xelell 10.11.21

I liked Saratniki, their spirit and history. I don't even want to join anywhere else, I feel very comfortable in their Honey Hall)) It's a pity that they have so few story quests. I hope for DLS with another adventure in their company :)

S
Sinking tichka 10.11.21

Thieves in Skyrim are a complete UG compared to the Oblivion branch. To be honest, because of them, I started to play, but here it is such a crap

v
velho Amigo 10.11.21

Zimmerat Greybeards
rule !!! If the dovahkin had such a tuum, then n ** yes to all living things = D

I
Infiltratоr 10.11.21

Greybeards are really smart, but they don't do much. And no one really liked it.

S
Seifer1986 10.11.21

Difficult to single out any guild ... Maybe a thieves' guild or a dark brotherhood. And so, everything turned out to be quite simple. Compared to the previous parts, this is a trash honestly ... In Oblivion in TB there were different ways of killing in quests, at least. And then, the height of ingenuity was pushing the stone ... PPC is simple.

There are no normal cloaks in the game so far ... horror of course. Well, could a cloak be made more authentic to the Nightingale armor at least? But that is another topic.

K
Kinaret 10.11.21

There are no comrades for taste and color !!!!!!!!!!

L
Laxus 10.11.21

I, successor Nicholas, a wood elf raised in the forests of Middle-earth, preferred the flora and fauna of the rift. I am a noble elf, but they still dragged me into the thieves' guild. While I was wearing light armor, I arrived in Riften and saw a man who spoke to me, did not turn away! Finally, a man appeared who did not despise me! And so I succumbed to his tricks. Stole it once, again. I didn’t get caught, and that’s probably why I was lucky. In the lair of the thieves guild, I made a lot of friends who respected me. I was an elf - running errands, but now, after a long time, I left this haven. I tried not to give myself away, but in Riften I set myself up as a thief. When I told everyone in the guild that I was leaving, I did not spoil the relationship, I convinced them that I would come back and I really will! With the understanding that theft cannot be eradicated, I sincerely wish that the guild would remain in the riften or disappear altogether. My skills help me to survive in this everyday life. Stealing keys from the pockets of guards, breaking into fortresses and deceiving robbers. Now I admire the Imperial Legion, but I don't like their views on the war in Skyrim. Discipline is certainly good, but wars of conquest are bad! Now I am considered a newcomer to the College of Winterhold and I am also a traveler. My dream is to create an army called "snipers". I already heard about this, they were headed by a certain Gelu, an elf. My army will be based in the forests of riften and will only enter the city when absolutely necessary ... Now I admire the Imperial Legion, but I don't like their views on the war in Skyrim. Discipline is certainly good, but wars of conquest are bad! Now I am considered a newcomer to the College of Winterhold and I am also a traveler. My dream is to create an army called "snipers". I already heard about this, they were headed by a certain Gelu, an elf. My army will be based in the forests of riften and will only enter the city when absolutely necessary ... Now I admire the Imperial Legion, but I don't like their views on the war in Skyrim. Discipline is certainly good, but wars of conquest are bad! Now I am considered a newcomer to the College of Winterhold and I am also a traveler. My dream is to create an army called "snipers". I already heard about this, they were headed by a certain Gelu, an elf. My army will be based in the forests of riften and will only enter the city when absolutely necessary ...

Z
Zombik 10.11.21

For me, the Dark Brotherhood is the coolest

H
HUNTER ON A DEAD 10.11.21

TB before they (on the plot) are cut out and GW is not bad too.

E
Epic day 10.11.21

What about the Guardian of the Dawn? Or vampires?