3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
ixdon 10.11.21 06:07 pm

Questions from the noob. (Diablo 2)

I have been playing here not so long ago and not so much, so far I have scored only 92 lvl meteorb sorkoy. I would like to ask a few questions to the diablo fathers:

1. How is the diablo clone induced on PG? 75-125 sojas per 1 IP? How many IPs are there per PG? And what program to determine on which IP your game is?
2. Is the Grief runword collected (if in pb) exclusively in superior + 15% ED? What's the chance to knock out [superior 15 ED 5 soc] without sockets? Or a regular non-superior pig will do?
3. What is the cheapest pvp char that will not receive a hat from everyone in a row? I read the rabies guide, but what will he do against, for example, the Charger, Foher and Magpie? Bite and run ... he won't run away. By the way, who will be the Charger's anti-class?
4. Can someone clarify the algorithm for dropping mules on hella? That the 7th mule is dropped instantly, I immediately understood myself. Fuck it, but ... when I ran a 6x7 wig on hella a week ago, I had someone flying out of 6 mules all the time. And not at regular intervals, but randomly, sometimes 3 in a row. Enrages unreal ... I had to recreate the game - in the first 5 minutes of the game, the probability of a drop seems to be less (according to observations), respectively, on the first run we bring down Andy and Duriel, and on the second run - advice and mefa.
5. My magpie is now running in the TR set - what is the best way to change him on hbr? Still, +6 skills per set is not enough, although -20% enemy fire res is very tasty. If you play at 8 ppl with a konvotank, then these -20% res are not needed at all, but + skills and + fire dmg would be much more useful

The list may be supplemented.

Thanks more for the answers :)
202 Comments
Sort by:
a
annortheone 10.11.21

And not at regular intervals, but randomly, sometimes 3 in a row. Enrages unreal ...
These are innovations, get used to it.

p
passed 10.11.21

How is the diablo clone on PG triggered?
There are no clos (y) new on pg. But the sale of soybeans (and zod) has not been canceled. Good luck.

How many IPs are there per PG?
It was 3 emnip.

And what program to determine on which IP your game is?
Looking for easy money? But x .. you! : D
(In general, this info is googled.)

Is the Grief runword collected (if in pb) exclusively in superior + 15% ED? What a chance to knock out [superior 15 ED 5 soc]
Frankly speaking, the chance is small. For six months of the season I saw one, and that 13%. And these units do not solve. Especially in PB.

What is the cheapest pvp char that will not receive a hat from everyone in a row?
So .. it's past. Sorka, I thought. xD

By the way, who will be the anti-class for the Charger?
Discharger! (Sorry, I couldn't resist. <: D)

Can anyone clarify the mule drop algorithm on the helle?
Someone can, but won't. This is by design. And working. Somehow. NS.

My magpie is now running in the TP set - what is the best way to change him on hbr?
Yes, three norms. The only thing is not to wear it, which can be critical on the xts. It may not be. : P

-20% enemy fire res
Fireworks tunnels? Or a meteorb? Why not close (merk tyk-tyk)?

i
ixdon 10.11.21

By the way, they gave me 15 ed pb for free, though without holes :)
A + x dmg is added before or after these + 15%?

D
Dosmotr 10.11.21

ixdon
left to figure out how you will make 5 holes in pb 15ed, which is without holes

D
Dosmotr 10.11.21

even if you have a pb 15ed with 5 holes, how are you going to weld the bar 390-400 there - with a reroll?

p
passed 10.11.21

Is + x dmg added before or after this + 15%?
After.

true, without holes
That's why they gave it. ^ _ ^

O
Obsessed 10.11.21

ixdon, hammer on ed on a bolt for Griff. at all.

Q
QLinkee 10.11.21

I used to run in the TR-set :) -20 cutter is very tasty when the convoy removes the immune system.

i
ixdon 10.11.21

A few more questions (already tired of playing with a magpie):
6. How much are the bars with what stats approximately?
7. Does a zealot need a fort to add to the neck? Or will it do without a fort for the first time?
8. What's the best weapon for avenger? Except for BotD, of course :) I read that he doesn't need a neck, tk. + x dmg goes after elemental damage, i.e. it's like putting a white pb on him.
9. Low-sticking on a friend and asya can be sold to akare?

p
passed 10.11.21

without a fort for the first time it will come down
You can run in a shaft or durehe, for example. Forti, of course, tastes better.

What's the best weapon for avenger? In addition to BotD
Oath, try it if it rolls approx.

Low-sticking on Dru and Asya can be sold to Acare?
It's your business. I leave any. If I don’t, I don’t.

O
Obsessed 10.11.21

ixdon, 6. oh, I remember earlier ~ perf Grif could be found for Lo + Vex. now xs, but I think +/- Vex from <-this price. just in ba they are for pvp, that's why they are more expensive. and there people are furiously chasing perfection. and in pb anyone who has played enough zil or who has not appreciated it can sell. it is best to take 395-397, the price is more reasonable. ias don't care, but zil is a little better with 36% ias than 35%. ;}

7. fortik is the best option, simple. without it, I would have carried Lionheart or Duress or the unique Duriel's shell. if the peppercorns are Dracules (also, the best option, imho), then I would not wear a shaft - there is no need. and cuts. ^ _ ^

8. also Oath, yes. ale damage there depends on physical. damage only on weapons. in addition, the lich does not come with damage from ale, so tanking with an avenger will not work, and this, in my opinion, is a speck.

9. you can enter the game at a rate like "proxodim so starta" and throw it on the floor, writing "posoni, v 1 akte brosil low tor4i, berite" and exit.

i
ixdon 10.11.21

And why is 36% better than 35%? attack speed under cover in the throne?
10. How can the Zealot fight the Oblivions, against the Iron Maiden? :)

O
Obsessed 10.11.21

attack speed under cover in the throne?
ixdon, to the point! ;-) there break zil with pb and fun (from 27 lvl) - 86% ias. [added below]
10. suck. :WITH

p
passed 10.11.21

How can the Zealot fight the Oblivions, against the Iron Maiden?
If he is alone, then carefully tear off the boss with a smite. If several - the same, but with a swap lobringer, for example.

D
Dosmotr 10.11.21

All the times when I died as a zealot were from IM. There are also rumors that the dream does not stack on pg (one could wear a zealot, for example, if there are runes). But the admin has something to do: make the mules drop or cut the drop from hf ..

D
Dosmotr 10.11.21

has passed
and if they hang IM at the moment when you are throwing some piglets, but you do not see water on the screen, and you die from one zeal - how to deal with it?

f
firkax 10.11.21

Dosmotr
There are still rumors that the dream does not stack on pg
there are rumors that the inspection heard the ringing and now it is retelling it to everyone.
Can you at least explain what you mean by the stack in this case?

But the admin has something to do: make the mules drop or cut the drop from hf ..
a few more points - and you will be like hih,

but if they hang IM at the moment when you are tulip some pigs, but you don’t see water on the screen, and die with one zil - how to deal with it?
deaths of the character are always fought in the same way: 1) play more carefully, 2) dress better, a
properly dressed zeal will not die from this
, but an improperly dressed, but neatly playing one, knows which locations he should not poke around in

D
Dosmotr 10.11.21

firkax
is when you put on a dream helmet and a dream shield, and it turns out an aura of 30lvl

I can't dress better without runes, can you tell me where they fall?

f
firkax 10.11.21

this is when you put on a dream helmet and a dream shield, and you get an aura of 30 lvl,
and why shouldn't it be 30 lvl?
You don’t question the fact that from two clothes +10 str it turns out 20 str?

I can't dress better without runes, can you tell me where they fall?
well, what you don’t wash to wear without runes is another problem,
however, you are not alone, I saw individual players who cannot play without enigma - they have this problem in an even more severe form,
ask around in the chat, for example, how to reduce the effect of iron maiden cheap, I think they will prompt

f
firkax 10.11.21

although okay, I'll write here
shaft (um-mal), shako (um-mal), ss (mal-ist), verdungo (pul) - total 90 dmg reduce
draculs (mal-ist) - life tap
all together costs gul - gul + ist, this is not so much if you set out to find them
in such an iron maiden outfit, it will almost not be dangerous,
well, of course, you need to take care that there is a lot of hp