3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
b3rserk3r 10.11.21 07:05 pm

Gtx 970 msi vs asus vs gigabyte

Actually, I want to buy a gtx 970, but I can't choose a manufacturer. There are three fans in the gigabyte version, which means there shouldn't be any overheating problems and that means it can be overclocked more. Versions from msi and gigabyte are similar (size and system for stopping coolers at low temperatures), but the core frequency (asus - 1051, msi - 1114) and power supply requirements (asus - 225W, msi 500W, and gigabyte - 550W)
... Prices: asus - 26000, msi - 26400, gigabyte - 25000. Which one is better to take?
30 Comments
Sort by:
H
HamataYoshi 10.11.21

GG4
Well, I don’t know, I took msi 970 for 17, I wouldn’t say twice, but yes, it’s cheaper. 980 after the collapse of the currency before the witcher took 3 for 29 (they slipped me a fired fire for the first time, it is clear that it was not new and it was all covered in dust, they apologized and for the same price they fitted a new evga, and it turns out that I even took it for 19 because I managed to get it for 10 pieces sell 760). Now of course God forbid buying a new computer from scratch.

G
GG4 10.11.21

HamataYoshi
You have already taken an increasing rate. Initially, the 970th cost 14k on average, + -500 rubles. I am simply surprised by the people who did not take it then, but are ready to overpay significantly now, which is interesting for them.

H
HamataYoshi 10.11.21

GG4
Well, maybe people without lags want (ha, it won't work, because even with 980 it lags) to play some upcoming game, for example, Dark Souls 3 or Doom. Sadly, but it's time to start getting used to the new ruble and old salaries, I've gotten so used to it that I waited for Ryse too: I bought Son of Rome for 104 rubles))

T
The happiest 10.11.21

I took 970 gaming that year, in stores it cost 23000 with a skid through a friend I took for 17600 which I'm glad) because now the price of 30400 does not smile at all

r
r_dmitry 10.11.21

I took from the asus because of the 3 year warranty. Works flawlessly. For that kind of money, I would first of all look at the guarantee. There was a sad experience with 8800Ultra that died in the last week of a 3-year warranty, Somehow I got a replacement under warranty

T
The happiest 10.11.21

r_dmitry
and where does the asus and msi also have a 3-year warranty.
PS shkololo Fly cons from neh to do (and from the lack of a brain) expose)))

K
Kryogen 10.11.21

b3rserk3r
Do not listen to the nonsense of any schoolchildren, I owned two 970s from MSI redheads, both made noise and squeak from the throttle under load, so look for a card that will be quiet in this parameter, the rest is on the drum, 970 is a cold card.

T
The happiest 10.11.21

Kryogen
means with the party I was unlucky, everything is fine with me and nothing squeaks, although I read about the squeak on the forums, but it was in the first games, so to speak!
Shkololo and rotten trolls, as always, put minuses and cannot argue for them))) what a shame to them)

G
Geth Hunter 10.11.21

GeRRLord347 You yourself
believe in the nonsense that you write? Imperial performance was promised back in the days of the GTX 2xx, and where is it? In Karaganda, because the fucking need it, otherwise schoolchildren will stop buying video cards every year.

1Archangel1 10.11.21

Ryazancev
b3rserk3r
Asus or Zotac the best manufacturers at the moment overclocking -quality -reliability