3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Denxxx 777 10.11.21 07:10 pm

Detailing (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Guys, in general, such a mess can with a vidyuha what I do not know ?? on the screenshots you can see that there is a blue fog in 5 meters and it is observed at any time, i.e. in the distance all objects are blurred .. I turned off all these blur everything was set to low .. to high ..but I didn't see the difference. Naturally, the detail is at the max ... A little off topic and in GTA 5 all the mountains and distant objects seem to be of poor quality

37 Comments
Sort by:
J
JokeCorp 10.11.21

Denxxx 777
It also became interesting, I made screenshots for comparison at different times of the day.

Screenshots

D
Denxxx 777 10.11.21

JokeCorp
So I didn’t understand you the same way or not .. here is a screen you can make a skelige with a view of the lighthouse during the daytime

p
pochtipushkin 10.11.21

Denxxx 777
And what is not visible on the screenshots as fog five meters from the character even in clear weather

The screenshots show that everywhere in the weather status "rain", and the author, the campaign, is simply driven. ... ...

u
urban.kalabanovich 10.11.21

I almost always have the same. This blue fog lifted. Only at dawn and at dusk is it, as it were, drawn a little further. I tried to put a mod on lighting, with it there is less of this case, but all the flawed picture further than 100 meters becomes immediately visible.

D
Denxxx 777 10.11.21

urban.kalabanovich
Maybe they mask the soap like that ???

J
JokeCorp 10.11.21

Denxxx 777 wrote:
So I niponyal you have the same or net..vot screen can sdelat skelige overlooking the lighthouse daytime
Yes, I say without the Scrin - will also :) Well chur no blue of course, but on your screenshot with Skellige everything is fine, as it were. Such a kind of fog is a soap, an improvement in the visual appearance, etc.

D
Denxxx 777 10.11.21

JokeCorp
So I have this blue and GTA also lathers that the mountains are not visible in any weather, you also do so ???

r
regeger 10.11.21

Denxxx 777
Oh people, oh people. There are 3 types of clear weather in Velen / Novigrad - 1) standard clear (no blue), 2) clear before the rain (there is blue and the draw distance is deteriorating), 3) and clear after rain (more ocher and sepia without blue). As written above, you are simply driven. Meditate, save not in Velen, but in the White Garden, for example, then after restarting the game, boot up and teleport back to Velen again - you will see that everything is fine - after a while it is clear (without a single cloud) and there is no blue during the day.
Once again, do not drive, this is just a game.

J
JokeCorp 10.11.21

Denxxx 777 wrote:
JokeCorp
So I have this blue and GTA also lathers that the mountains are not visible in any weather, you also do it ????
Well, judging by your last (Skellige) screenshot of the mountain, you can see it. In GTA V, there is no blue, but fog is present (but it depends on additional settings for drawing distance) and fog by default in almost all new games, this is called optimization :) + hiding distant objects to increase frames per second (fps).

_
_JustPRO_ 10.11.21

Denxxx 777
in the console "stoprain" write down and you will have the clearest weather, Geralt may say: "Hot"

k
killycrok 10.11.21

Denxxx 777
Download some reshade, and if it's already installed, delete it.

U
UnknownAssassin 10.11.21

No, this is how the game is arranged. It would be possible to remove this, but the soap will be visible, and the drawing cannot be improved to such an extent, otherwise the computer will turn into a fire.

D
Denxxx 777 10.11.21

JokeCorp
In order not to create another topic I will write here about fallout 4 the same nonsense the further you go the more it fills the background and this is not fog along the way, but what is it ???

The settings are naturally max .......... !!!

u
urban.kalabanovich 10.11.21

Denxxx 777
Well, it seems like all the rules, I really tried to play this poop after the release of the folk version, everything was the same, if not worse. Now in many games this "fog" is widespread, which is not fog at all. Thank you Sony and T-shirts for this, their stubs cannot be in the graphics.

S
Someone like-you 10.11.21

Grass drawing range, it does not affect objects, objects can be made through a hunter config like

S
Sam_FisherPG 10.11.21

Try to adjust the monitor, color proportions, gamma, brightness, saturation, color calibration in wood. I had this for a long time, too, was driven about this. I could be wrong, of course, but suddenly it will help.

G
GeralT 10.11.21

This is the developers hide the graphics so shit.