3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
slowlennes 10.11.21 07:10 pm

sppsvc

How to disable the sppsvc process, which loads 50% of the processor. Because of this, I can't play normally in GTA
27 Comments
Sort by:
s
slowlennes 10.11.21

Bul1et
How do I turn it off in this way, immediately after 10 seconds it turns on

B
Bul1et 10.11.21

Well, on the internet they write this

Important: Some malicious programs disguise themselves as sppsvc.exe, especially if they are not located in the C: Windows directory. Thus, you should check the sppsvc.exe file on your PC to make sure it is a threat.

if it turns on by itself, it can really be a virus

s
slowlennes 10.11.21

Bul1et
And how to check that?
UPD: Located in the System32 folder

B
Bul1et 10.11.21

Description: Sppsvc.exe is not essential for Windows and will often cause problems. Sppsvc.exe is located in the C: Windows folder. The file size for Windows 8/7 / XP is 10,240 bytes.

some delete it

s
slowlennes 10.11.21

Bul1et
I weigh 3 megabytes, but does not want to delete, they say some confirmation is needed

s
slowlennes 10.11.21

B
Bul1et 10.11.21

slowlennes
http://viennaos.net/forum/topic_3782

P
Palych Rocks 10.11.21

but at least what percentage? maybe the percentage is weak so you can't play

s
slowlennes 10.11.21

Steve Taller
i5 3300 3.5 ghz

Steve Taller
First, all the rules go, and then some kind of slowdown, after 40 minutes

B
Bul1et 10.11.21

slowlennes
so maybe this memory clogging I remember there was a current problem in gta

s
slowlennes 10.11.21

Bul1et
Karoche, my observations. This process itself turns on and off. I can not install antivirus, because viruses interfere. All the same, I tend to the process because there is plenty of memory. I cannot delete this file. Any advice? I will be grateful.

B
Bul1et 10.11.21

try it https://free.drweb.ru/cureit/

just download it and run it

s
slowlennes 10.11.21

Bul1et
Thanks, I'll try now

P
Palych Rocks 10.11.21

slowlennes
and how much RAM? In general, there is a program such as msi afterburner, which you can watch the load, prots, memory, views. I recommend that you put it, this will help you understand where the problem is

s
slowlennes 10.11.21

Steve Taller
There is this program. Operatives 8 GB, skype, torrent disabled, etc. But I didn’t monitor it. Thank you for the advice on how the diagnostics will go through the monitoring.

P
Palych Rocks 10.11.21

slowlennes
8 gig is very small for GTA 5, there consumption is above 10 gig if everything is set to max, sometimes it even reaches 12 for me. Look also at the light for accessing the hard disk, if it is on all the time, it means there is a shortage of RAM and a swap is in progress

s
slowlennes 10.11.21

Steve Taller
I'm not ultra. I have medium high

s
slowlennes 10.11.21

Bul1et
I checked the WINDOWS folder, I couldn't find any errors.

P
Palych Rocks 10.11.21

slowlennes
it would be good to write your own systems, if you have ay5-4670 and higher, then it should be enough, if a 4 or 6-core from amd, then of course it will lag, but in general the game loves to eat vidyakha resources very much. Regarding viruses, I somehow don't understand what kind of virus can prevent the installation of an antivirus, it does not happen, put something like node 32 and go through the system or the doctor on the web. We need to get rid of viruses

s
slowlennes 10.11.21

Steve Taller
Intel core i5 3300 3.5 ghz 4 cores Gtx 770 2gb asus