3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Krrrva 10.11.21 07:12 pm

What plot do you expect to see in the second part? (Watch_Dogs)

Only today I found out that the second part of the game is being developed, which surprised me a lot. mainly because of the first failed part, which is not even worthy of being called a rival of GTA 5 (I'm not a fanatic of GTA 5, but that is, that is) here the dog loses on all counts, from the creepy physics as in "saints row" to the plot. though in both games the plot is not a masterpiece, to put it mildly, but in GTA 5 it is at least fascinating. in short, in the first part we avenged our niece, killed all the villains, destroyed the system, etc. I'm not waiting for part 2 but still wondering what the plot will be? it is interesting to hear your opinion, and I hope they will come up with something interesting besides a new villain or a corporation, the purpose of which is totalitarian control over people
24 Comments
Sort by:
P
PCHalfFullHD 10.11.21

Rusik wrote:
anything interesting besides a new villain or a corporation whose goal is totalitarian control over people
Actually, in Smotr_Sobaki, the main plot is a very personal story, and "corporations whose goal is totalitarian control over people" is just a background. Poorly played, it seems, in this "disastrous part" :)

u
urban.kalabanovich 10.11.21

The plot of the yubiks is in the last place, although no, the optimization is in the last one. The main thing is to rivet more towers, and then bleat with a sour face that everything will work out in the 3rd part.

K
Krrrva 10.11.21

Anglerfish
plot is so boring that after a couple of days you don't remember what was there ^ - ^

o
otmorozzzov 10.11.21

I would like them more to focus on the technical and gameplay part of the game, okay, the plot did not work out, make it not the main part of the game and I would like the cooperative not to be the one that was in the first

P
PCHalfFullHD 10.11.21

Rusik
A it so happens that some people simply cannot get into a serious plot, such as W_D or GTAIV, and give them clownery a la SA and GTAV.

L
LightHOwUSE 10.11.21

I didn’t complete the game. IMHO, this game doesn't really need a plot. Of course, if they did something as soulful as the same Deus Ex HR, it would only be a plus. But even with a plot for show, it is gameplay interesting. Much is simply underdeveloped. But if the developers have developed the idea of ​​racing, with a controlled city, with a chic digital ride, with hacking mobile phones, and also supplemented with shooting and stealth functions, then this will already be a good game.

But these are yubikis ... They are pushing the same Far Edge three times in a row, and again they are pushing the same Assassins gameplay)) What to expect from them ... I do not expect anything new in this game at all. According to the trend, the idea can be traced - to paint the game with graphics (with increased requirements), and leave the rest of the gameplay practically unchanged) The decorations will be replaced, they can do that) And the filling will remain, right down to the icons and signatures)) =) Unless the map with a round by a square will be replaced )) If so, then the land is Denuvoy))

r
renbu 10.11.21

I still haven't left the first part: after watching the trailers, I took it on pre-order, waited for it to finally be released ... I remember that day, nothing boded trouble. When I came home and went into the game and saw this ... Since then I have a mental trauma and I cannot buy Ubisoft games ...

K
Krrrva 10.11.21

renbu
understand you

K
Krrrva 10.11.21

Anglerfish a
serious story does not mean a good story

P
PCHalfFullHD 10.11.21

Rusik
"Goodness" of the plot is purebred taste, because some like it, some don't.

V
Valera Gubin 10.11.21

Rusik wrote:
sometimes the plot is so boring that in a couple of days you don't remember what was there ^ - ^ your
memory is bad!

l
lotus101 10.11.21

If, as many say in yubiks, the second parts are better than the first, and they actually take it with their heads, think about the old mistakes, shortcomings, then this will be just a GORGEOUS plot. But if this is not the case, then the plot will be even worse than the first.
SpoilerI guess: the main character will be either Aiden's acquaintance or a person not connected with him at all, and the action of the game will take place in London

K
Krrrva 10.11.21

lotus101
new character? it would be nice. and, unfortunately, the yubiki do not learn from their mistakes, an example of an assassin, and the edge of the headlights stands still. though after such a failure as the first part of the dogs, I think they will really try to make a really worthwhile game, but can this be another question

P
PCHalfFullHD 10.11.21

lotus101
Personally, I bet that the new GG will be Pierce's nephew :)

N
NatanieLzZ 10.11.21

Anglerfish
aged from the first part?) I stuck my uncle's mobile phone and went for a walk?

P
PCHalfFullHD 10.11.21

NatanieLzZ
No, time can easily pass. There literally 5-7 years (he was already 10 in the game) and there will be a young and ambitious teenager. Moreover, they left Chicago with their mother, and the scene will change. So what the hell is not kidding? It's just that when I played W_D, for some reason it seemed to me that the developers were hinting that then it was Pierce's nephew who would be GG.

N
NatanieLzZ 10.11.21

Anglerfish
What motivation will he have? (I apologize if the answer is obvious and follows from the finale, I have not completed the first one yet)

l
lotus101 10.11.21

Rusik
Well, I just saw a lot of comments from employees and they supposedly say that it will be a bomb, we saw one)

l
lotus101 10.11.21

Anglerfish
Precisely, he has grown up and will take revenge for ruining his childhood, made his uncle a nutcase, oh, these writers.

U
UnknownAssassin 10.11.21

Expect more plot, more hacking stuff, and normal physics. Well, of course, to improve the graph and optimization.