3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Krrrva 10.11.21 07:12 pm

What plot do you expect to see in the second part? (Watch_Dogs)

Only today I found out that the second part of the game is being developed, which surprised me a lot. mainly because of the first failed part, which is not even worthy of being called a rival of GTA 5 (I'm not a fanatic of GTA 5, but that is, that is) here the dog loses on all counts, from the creepy physics as in "saints row" to the plot. though in both games the plot is not a masterpiece, to put it mildly, but in GTA 5 it is at least fascinating. in short, in the first part we avenged our niece, killed all the villains, destroyed the system, etc. I'm not waiting for part 2 but still wondering what the plot will be? it is interesting to hear your opinion, and I hope they will come up with something interesting besides a new villain or a corporation, the purpose of which is totalitarian control over people
24 Comments
Sort by:
J
JUnnAmmED 10.11.21

It seems that the actions of WD2 will be in San Francisco. But who will be the GG is unknown, but I suppose that there will be Aiden Pears again. Still, we were not told what he would do next, and there by the third part the nephew will grow up.

P
PCHalfFullHD 10.11.21

NatanieLzZ
And the devil only knows, this is just my guess :) Maybe he just wants to follow in the footsteps of his uncle, who was already an example for him, and only after the nephew found out that his uncle was also a famous elusive avenger with a miracle -by phone ... Moreover, it seems as it was said that Pierce himself "all in his father" came out. Suddenly they already have a whole dynasty of rebellious regimes there :)

JUnnAmmED
The people did not quite like the pier for some reason (although I like it on the contrary), so his participation in the continuation is doubtful. In addition, these are Yubiki - they have a new GG in almost all game serials in each new part (with the exception of the trilogy about Ezio - but there were addons, in fact).

S
Slonvprotivogaze 10.11.21

What is the plot? Yes, any, if only it could be called a plot. But these are yubiks and they were already written oh how long ago. Here, as they say, the main thing is that it does not get worse.
Rusik
In the Saints, all physics is in the subject and it is magnificent. I barely made it to the finals in GTA5 with all its fascination.

J
JUnnAmmED 10.11.21

Anglerfish
Maybe so, just at the end Maurice said that serious people would hunt for Pierce, so I assumed that Aiden would remain the main character.