3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dmitry Mihaylichenko 10.11.21 07:18 pm

HELP! The game does not start! Accidentally deleted \\ content \\ content0 \\ bundles (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Deleted The Witcher 3 - Wild Hunt content content0 bundles, the game stopped starting, where can I download this folder (I don't want to reinstall)
GOG version. If anyone can share the files, I would be grateful.
27 Comments
Sort by:
s
spajderx 10.11.21

These pirates got sick !!!

T
Toxa911 10.11.21

Dmitry Mihaylichenko
I wanted to help but with my no it will be very long. (There is a 2.6 giga folder)

L
LEFT FOR DTF 10.11.21

"by chance"

U
UnknownAssassin 10.11.21

Dmitry Mihaylichenko
Did you also delete it from the basket?

Y
Youxyxol 10.11.21

Accidentally entered the game folder, accidentally RMB clicked on the folder, accidentally chose to delete, accidentally closed the window, accidentally double-clicked LMB on the trash can, accidentally selected "Empty Trash". Cool story, bro.
SpoilerI've messed up myself, reinstall it now, no one will upload the folder for you, it weighs almost 8 GB.

T
Tali Zorah vas Normandy 10.11.21

So restore

M
Metalist1925 10.11.21

Vyxyxol
Shift + Delete)
I myself have deleted more than one file by mistake

M
MiGamer86 10.11.21

Find the distribution of the unpacked version
Download the necessary files
Profit!

M
Marlock4441 10.11.21

Now just by chance buy it. I would not be surprised if you have a GTA license.

D
Dmitry Mihaylichenko 10.11.21

Sanya Gladyshev
How do you know?

D

I can not restore it, I deleted it when the mod was cleaning, and Ccleaner emptied the basket.

D

What are you xxyxol
8 GB? Where do these numbers come from? Here's the way: The Witcher 3 - Wild Hunt content content0 bundles There were files for a couple of tens of meters.

-
-SERGEY- 10.11.21

The witcher pirates boycott. no, I will not give

K
KAPRAL27 10.11.21

It takes me 2.95 GB

D

Can you upload KAPRAL27
to Yandex Disk or to another file hosting service?

M
Marlock4441 10.11.21

Dmitry Mihaylichenko
Because you are from a group of people who would rather buy a promoted slag than a quality product

D

Sanya Gladyshev
Doesn't it bother you that the "promoted slag" came out much BEFORE the Witcher? Or in your FANTASIES, having a choice, I chose "propiumated slag" instead of The Witcher?

Y
Youxyxol 10.11.21

Dmitry Mihaylichenko
I thought that you completely removed content0, content0 / bundles weighs 2.95 GB, not several megabytes. There may be such weight in fashion, but we are talking about the main game folder.

D

Vyxyxol
So I was mistaken, I just cleaned the cleaner quickly, and I assumed that there was a show-off. Can you fill it with a file hosting service?

B
Boogie-man 10.11.21

Dmitry Mihaylichenko
Here is the first message you wrote at 13:56, and the last one 24 minutes ago. 1. During this time it was possible to reinstall 3 times if desired. 2. Instead, you ask people to pack a 3 gig folder and upload it to the cloud. Now compare the cost of the first item and the second.