3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EvilBear6969 10.11.21 07:20 pm

1000 Dwarfs (Overlord 2)

Who and how killed 1000 gnomes?
57 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kind ram 10.11.21

potamushto ended

And by the way, for extermination, evil is added

A
Andrew z 10.11.21

"Snow White and the 1000 Dwarfs"
XDDD

K
KiANoRives 10.11.21

If you haven't noticed, then for killing a green, red, blue or brown gnome, they give a soul of the same color as they are, just killing gnomes in a gnome prison, I accumulated more than 500 brown, more than 900 red, 800-950 green (I don't remember the exact value), there were no blue gnomes there, so 200-300 seems to be.

D
DiLouk 10.11.21

With the number - 1000 - the developers, of course, went too far. There is no way to make 666 - no one would be offended! And so - no pleasure from visiting locations twenty times in a row - no.
Although, apparently, they so pushed the players to collect souls - God forbid, not enough!

T
Tur1537 10.11.21

Personally, I would be offended.
The authors of the game, by the way, were very tactful in creating the plot - you will not find practically any "crap" from our world in the game.
Otherwise, they would not have given out such an age category)))

D
DiLouk 10.11.21

Are you talking about 666 ?! And what is "black" in it? And how might this affect the age category?

D
DiMaMC49 10.11.21

well, supposedly it is 666 - this is Satanism. After all, we are playing for the dark ruler, not for Satan.

D
DiLouk 10.11.21

Really...

A
Alex [UNDER] 10.11.21

Listen, and how can Mona Gnomes-Kamikaze take off the thread? These are the gnomes who rush to your body and sit until they explode.

D
DiLouk 10.11.21

I am corny spinning in place, and swinging an ax ... it seems to help)

M
Miklline66 10.11.21

and you have not noticed WHAT EXACTLY movements do the kamikaze gnomes when they sit on the Overlord?

W
Wofka 10.11.21

and you have not noticed WHAT EXACTLY movements do the kamikaze gnomes when they sit on the Overlord?

By the way, yes. Until you said, I didn't notice))))

D
Dill 10.11.21

And I didn’t see what they were doing?

A
Alex [UNDER] 10.11.21

I am corny spinning in place, and swinging an ax ... it seems to help)
Heh) I'll try)))

M
Mcmak 10.11.21

Why are you soaring? Get to the place where you need to save the green beehive (castle) when you go through the entire level, return as the overlord to this location, enter the castle, reach the first and only place where you can open an aviary with gnomes in the presence of the overlord, open it, put a flag at the entrance with minions and that's it. After 30 min. you have completed the task to kill 1000 gnomes and souls more than enough ...
PS. to get a shower faster, you need to put an "evil eye" on the overlord (which increases any collected soul by 2), but I think it's not for me to teach you this)))

D
DiMaMC49 10.11.21

Agree :)

T
Thursday 10.11.21

Then Mcmak. Captain Obvious is on the alert. Getting souls for the army in the second part has become a thousand times easier, for which thanks to the creators. It’s probably easier to catch blue gnomes in the depths of the last refuge in the clearing, where we plugged the red burrow with a statue.

D
Dark1994 10.11.21

A nafig cap ???

D
DiMaMC49 10.11.21

Just...

L
Lady_Mary 10.11.21

You can also do this when you go to drag the heart of the tower (to destroy the crystals), there will be gnome hives, and there will be hives in the middle, endless in the room, there will be rotten rot and not let you pass, so you can not close this hive ( STATUE OF THE MOTHER GOD) but it's just stupid to wet them, well, since I had to close the hive with this statue, it will remain closed until the end of the game.