3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EvilBear6969 10.11.21 07:20 pm

1000 Dwarfs (Overlord 2)

Who and how killed 1000 gnomes?
57 Comments
Sort by:
a
aka bars 10.11.21

Lady_Mary
I don't see any light in this, it's difficult because red gnomes crawl out of the hole, which I really don't like, they get in the way, and when it explodes on you, it doesn't go into statistics, it was just stupid to get into the water and stand they will kill themselves

D
DiLouk 10.11.21

In order to get rid of the red gnomes, you need to simultaneously press the spell + blow button (I don't know how it is on the keyboard, I have a gamepad) - then the Overlord will scroll, and the gnomes will fly off of it.

L
Lady_Mary 10.11.21

aka bars, this method is good only for those who have a lot of green and brown dummies in stock, and of course those who are not afraid to reduce their number, but about explosions, you need to send brown ones when you see that this miluzga rushes at you, that's all, then them call on. and so to do, there are courts :))

L
Lady_Mary 10.11.21

aka bars
water trick works well too, but how to beat them if you are in water ?? but you get a little closer and they jump right away, although everyone has their own method, whoever finds it easier :))

S
Silvia 10.11.21

And I was standing not far from the gate, at which you self-heal. The gnomes from below fled by themselves, only from time to time directed the browns to kill and collect. When the attack of the dwarfs ended, I went downstairs to drag the statue to the hole. In Norberg, you can always collect a couple of dozen souls of gnomes.

A
Arantir_3000 10.11.21

This method is good only for those who have a lot of green and brown dummies in stock, and of course those who are not afraid to reduce their number, but about explosions, you need to send brown ones when you see that this miluzga rushes at you, that's all, then call them. and so to do, there are courts :))
in general, minions do not die from red gnomes !! they just wet them and that's it. Where did you get the idea that they are dying in battle with the gnomes ??? (in red)

trick with water works well too, but how to beat them if you are in water ?? but you get a little closer and they jump right away, although everyone has their own method, who can find it easier :))

nafig beat? Send minions to them! the whole game is based on this, that you need to plow the minions!

O
OrangeHead 10.11.21

Mmmm ... here I came across a saying that in the second part it is easier to get souls than in the first. I can disagree - in the first part it was possible to take a shower more than enough without leaving the tower - in the arena, order a fight with beetles of the desired color. You can even go out without minions - the Lord himself will beat everyone. And the shower even heaps. The procedure can be repeated three hundred times three hundred times))))

R
REPTILE 94 10.11.21

I drenched the gnomes in the forest when they were all gathering near the heart of the tower, well, and then after the pit was closed, I returned every time to this place I soaked them until 1000 was gathered.

R
Robin.ru 10.11.21

And I stupidly put a checkbox with 40 minions on the hive and the gnomes simply did not have time to get to me))) By the way, if you wet them for a long time, then souls stop falling out of them. In the same location, by the way, I collected crystals for the forge (they periodically fall out of gnomes and other magical creatures).
PS. It's a pity that the arena was removed in the second part

K
KingStreet 10.11.21

I am where the heart of the tower is in front of the salamanders, there the gnomes dragged him to her, there these gnomes ran up
and I was gone!: - D

K
Kuzznetcov 10.11.21

I killed them in the location where the salamanders are shorter when you take the heart of the tower, then the red gnomes jump out (and their infinity), I put the flag on the narrow passage and went to eat (for 10 minutes) when that task was completed

G
Gergutz 10.11.21

cool on the thousandth dwarf cool hat hits

M
Metias 10.11.21

in that castle I earned 800 brown Menons at a time.

R
Real banzay 10.11.21

I killed where I found a hive of greens.

D
Domenico 10.11.21

Fire gnomes that are attached to you can be thrown off with a circular blow (attack + left + right). From the second of the same, they are likely to fall.
RELATED: Grindil in the wasteland hideout, yes, exactly where you rush around with your newly harvested heart.

V
Vadim Nekhoroshev 10.11.21

In general, there are blue gnomes from which blue minion orbs drop out. And they are on the same level with the king of the Solomander. There will be a place where a statue needs to close the spawn of red gnomes, there is a crappy cloud of gnomes of all colors, and in your prisons this is garbage!

D
Dark131313 10.11.21

Just for the sake of interest, I went through this mission after reading all the tips and tricks, and the truth is, it's easiest to put the henchmen on the edge of the water location "Depths of the Shelter in the Wasteland" when red exploding gnomes run endlessly until the hole is repaired, it remains stupid to wait until 1000 pieces are typed and you can block the hole, or if you stepped and closed it, you can immediately teleport to any other location and immediately come back every time 56 fucking gnomes will appear and another important remark for perfectionists, this mission did not affect the character at all and did not affect anything at all influenced by this is the only neutral bespontovaya mission in the game that is fucking unnecessary because nothing is given for it in the PC version of the game