3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vineamin 10.11.21 07:28 pm

Pro Evolution Soccer 16 vs Fifa 16 (FIFA 16)

The eternal struggle between two football monsters! What is your opinion and impression?
55 Comments
Sort by:
A
Akin45 10.11.21

Your opinion would be to know what has not yet come out

T
Trol_Fighter337 10.11.21

PES is more like real football. If more leagues and a user-friendly interface are brought into it, then the pace will be better.

G
GAMER_UKRAINE 10.11.21

Trol_Fighter337
Zadolbali. I alone do not understand why the PES curve without names and licenses for the teams, the 2005 grafon is considered more realistic than FIFA ... WHY !!!! I've been playing FIFA all my life. From part 15, I absolutely love it! Every year I try to swallow at least a piece of PES and I instantly feel sick. Why ???

T
Trol_Fighter337 10.11.21

GAMER_UKRAINE
scripts

G
GAMER_UKRAINE 10.11.21

Trol_Fighter337
what?

T
Trol_Fighter337 10.11.21

GAMER_UKRAINE
Everything is in scripts. Goalkeeper outflanking, free kicks, long shots, crossings (although they were fixed in fifa 15).
A goalkeeper with a rating of 90 (the same Neuer) is worse than Sirigu (84), Pantilimona (75), Green (75).

G
GAMER_UKRAINE 10.11.21

Trol_Fighter337
I won't even write why I disagree. Because any game is scripted and cannot be even approximately similar to reality ... Especially PES!

T
Trol_Fighter337 10.11.21

GAMER_UKRAINE
I have played about 70 hours in PES, more than 100 hours in fifu 15, and I can judge. Fifa is beautiful in appearance, but the races from the center of the field, the canopies are the dumbest goalkeepers, the curves of EA servers, the price range. It all pisses me off.

L
Lord of summer 10.11.21

GAMER_UKRAINE
how can you be delighted with 15 fifa ??? I bought it - SORRY because it is a crash ... ** I these EA ... The dumbest part (even 14 is better)

R
Riverwood 10.11.21

GAMER_UKRAINE
Because he's REALISTIC, isn't it? Not in terms of stupid emblems, etc., but in terms of football, and just don't need me to drive here what an expert you are.
I zadrotili in FIFU from 7 to 10, until I played PES 10 and realized that THIS IS FOOTBALL where money for transfers really needs to be earned and not taken from the sky, where to pass the defense in the 1st is almost unrealistic, as in life, and where the defenders are not stupid degenerates.
Recently I started to play FIFU 15 again only because of the graphics and a good engine in real time, after 2 months I started playing with my blunt AI as soon as the sliders did not adjust the sense - 0.
I am not a fan of PES and even FIFA. multi play nonsense is not mine.
PS then from the 12th part of the fifa began to zadrachivat into it like mad, and now football on my computer is stupid games for me because there are no moral ones even if in PES the youth team was random as in FIFE then PES would be just a bomb.

z
zhimipe 10.11.21

Bought FIFA 15 and regretted it. The tactics are simple - fast forward and that's it. And so everyone plays. These stupid forward casts, on the conditional Aubameyang, quickly got bored. Where is the realism?
Then I downloaded the PES 2015 demo, where you need combinations to score, you need to think. In the fall, I will definitely buy PES 2016, it will be 2 times cheaper than FIFA, but the fact that there are no licenses is not a problem at all, 1 patch will fix everything.

A
Alik8 10.11.21

how can you play PES !!! ??? after all, this is such misery .. there is nothing realistic in it, a graph of 10 years ago, the players run like pillars, there is no realistic physics .... like dolls, how can you like that ??? watched the trailer for PES16 and immediately remembered FIFA07-08, here's the same graphics. maybe with some moments and chips it will be better, but it is not interesting to play there is no realism, and when you play FIFA, as if you are watching a match on TV, you can only improve the intelligence of the goalkeepers, and it will have no equal !!!

S
SkyGame 10.11.21

Alik8
in the dog at least you can adjust the speed, and in fifa it is as if you are playing hockey.
Indeed, during the dog5,6, which were much better than fifa, many played fifu and said that it was better than the dog5, now it's the same, only in the opposite direction

S
Snake zidane 10.11.21

Trol_Fighter337 played
more than a hundred hours? do you play once a month? I have 630))

-
-SlashuuR- 10.11.21

Fifa is an advertised plasticine with a bunch of creepy animation bugs, in which jerky players run around like humpbacked sticks with g @ vnom. Modern Dog is a lagged plasticine without a share of optimization, in which the same jambs pass from part to part, wax figures with eyes, as if they were inflated in the back hole, run on green linoleum and play for such clubs as FC LONDON or MERSISIDES BLU ... Until the 13th part, PES was even more or less playable with patches, but with Fox Engin such a wild shlachin went that it is impossible to endure. Fifu in general for a foot. Sim. I never thought, except that the very first late 90s - early 00s were not bad.
If you find any of this realistic, damn it, look at other normal games. We live in 2015, both series are just technologically backward shit, in which only system requirements grow.
Here is a constructive criticism for you, I hope now there will be no more disputes between the two parties)

B
Bearvyksa 10.11.21

I only admit Fifa! I do not regret the money I spent for the game, the game brings me only pleasure and positive emotions ... PS Already made a pre-order for Fifa 16 super deluxe, Not all the same time you need to burn at work and pamper yourself

Y
YurOK29 10.11.21

In fifa, for me, I always had a network component, which in recent years has ceased to please at all, as standard, everything goes by (as they say in a script or something like that), goals are the same casts at the base and fast players do their job, but how do you get used to someone and suffer not always, but basically they stop. There is an ulta in the fifa, this was the main WAS plus of the series, until the release of the 15th part, I will not talk about drops, etc. kpo killed the market in the ult and the interest disappeared altogether, neither sell normally nor buy normally, in general, since February or when it was introduced there, I don’t go. EA and their greed destroys everything and destroys fifu, but I continue to believe even so) As for PES, this is an arcade game for me and nothing more, every year my friends and I get together at least once and start playing on one pc stupidly with each other 2 on 2, etc. already who are married who are not so far, and this is what pleases, 15 dog upset sooooo by the level of his performance on the pc, there is no console, therefore, to judge I can only PC, but there was a plus in the form of a semblance of an ulta in fifa, but I did not have the opportunity to try it out, I did not buy it, it began to spend money on it, although it might have been worth it. In general, for me, these 2 series complement each other in their own way, the network mode is fifa, and a career in a dog, but I think I will take both a dog and a fifu this year, although I can say for sure only after the demo versions. but there was a plus in the form of a semblance of an ulta in fifa, but did not have the opportunity to try it out, but did not buy it, it began to spend money on it, although it might have been worth it. In general, for me, these 2 series complement each other in their own way, the network mode is fifa, and a career in a dog, but I think I will take both a dog and a fifu this year, although I can say for sure only after the demo versions. but there was a plus in the form of a semblance of an ulta in fifa, but I did not have the opportunity to try it out, so I did not buy it, it began to spend money on it, although it might have been worth it. In general, for me, these 2 series complement each other in their own way, the network mode is fifa, and a career in a dog, but I think I will take both a dog and a fifu this year, although I can say for sure only after the demo versions.

a
ars-fc 10.11.21

I play both fifa and a dog myself. FIFA atmospheric, although held only by the UT, and other modes are quite comparable with the PES, rest is a matter of taste (management, graphics, etc.)
YurOK29
afraid not EA ruined UT, and cheaters, floor because they have introduced ranges so as not to sell / bought coins, but it was a shot in the foot to ourselves, there were no fewer cheaters, alas, and the market was killed

Y
YurOK29 10.11.21

ars-fc I
completely agree about cheaters, the strangest thing is that they don't ban them in any way, but for the purchase of coins from the outside they only buy, I certainly understand that 85%, and maybe 95%, of sellers are cheaters, but there is a master trade and good luck with dropovi to deal with the sale of coins, players who are not so lucky or are not such masters of resale. they didn’t decide and they’ll hardly decide, well, maybe after 5 years, and then they wonder why the rating of the game drops sharply, and they start to feed us with promo packs and cards of heroes, etc. Here I remember in max Payne 3 cheaters did well with all of them with each other on the server they pushed and fired at each other)).

L
Lavanderas 10.11.21

today at 20:51 #
Played dog from 2008 to 2015 on the console! And here is my little opinion: fifa takes the speed of the game, Ultimat team, transfers. The disadvantages of Peso 15 are the impossibility or a very long wait to connect to an opponent online. Blunt balls (who came up with this nonsense with the players) - this is the main disadvantage, just infuriated this random. Well, everything is much slower online. Ps. I switched to fifu from 15 pesos. I used to hate fifu. The dog was cool, with 13 problems began, but bearable. 15 failure. For a loner will pull. There are more cheaters in the dog.