3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vineamin 10.11.21 07:28 pm

Pro Evolution Soccer 16 vs Fifa 16 (FIFA 16)

The eternal struggle between two football monsters! What is your opinion and impression?
55 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yuriy1961 10.11.21

raul245
Hi Raul .... maybe this is from that Raul who played in Real Madrid from about 1988 to 1998, can you give me a hint why the crap I understand you are a FIFA fan.

r
raul245 10.11.21

Who tried the 42-team demo patch?

B
BioGen 10.11.21

I've played all Fifas and I like everything at 16 so far.

s
sv_kursk 10.11.21

raul245
bet, played some games. Minor disadvantages - some players in Brazilian clubs do not have textures on their faces - the squares are green, some have no faces at all. But in general, cool, Valencia, Milan, Atletico M - no complaints.

Y
Yakov Budnikov 10.11.21

R0xx0rZzz_Arm
will be the best when 2K will do their soccer

r
raul245 10.11.21

sv_kursk
Ie how without faces? In general, without chtoli head?))

s
sv_kursk 10.11.21

there is hair, but no face. A scalp with hair flies over the shoulders. Or black and green squares instead of a muzzle)))

r
raul245 10.11.21

sv_kursk
I installed myself and my computer went crazy, so I had to demolish everything and put it all over again

U
ULTRA KOSTROMA 10.11.21

GAMER_UKRAINE Are
n't you sick of 16 fifa ?

G
GAMER_UKRAINE 10.11.21

ULTRA KOSTROMA
No

S
SergeySZV 10.11.21

I liked the game in PES, it really looks more like real football.

P
Princely 10.11.21

FIFA 16 FIFA and UT only !!!

S
Sergey Treskov 10.11.21

I play FIFA, or rather played since the 2004 series, switched to PES from about 2008, but did not forget about FIFA and also played it, but there is no comparison with PES for me personally. I bought a FIFA 16 license for the first time in my life, played literally 3-4 days no more and switched to PES pirate again! There, football is better for me !!! I would like to highlight one more point that there are no licensed teams in PES, etc., well, and FIFA does not have a UEFA Champions League! And in PES, a lot of high-quality patches are released, after the installation of which the game becomes cooler and the faces are all, not like in FIFA, there are no patches and the faces of the reserve, reserve players and sometimes the main ones are all almost in the same way. Guys, I have been a connoisseur of football since 2005, and I myself have been playing football for more than 8 years and fell in love with FIFA instantly as soon as I started playing, went to computer clubs while the computer was not there, Well, personally choosing PES or FIFA for me, I will choose PES. The shkolota who writes FIFA is kind of excellent PES shit go out. Both games are good, I just give my preference to PES, and so to each his own, how many people have so many opinions))!

C
Crazy Georgian 10.11.21

kogda budet tabletka?

m
mitya78 10.11.21

Best Game, Free Game.