3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rockandrolllove 10.11.21 07:35 pm

For those who missed Triss Merigold (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Guys, leave your votes, the developers already know about this topic (There are CDPR answers in the comments) !!!
I beg you not to close the topic of the moderators, the link is only to the off. forum!!!
http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/40694-The-Triss-content-and-the-inconsistency-of-our-romance-s-choice
Let's help Triss win more content !!!)
68 Comments
Sort by:
S
Serega666 10.11.21

Agree. In the first and second parts, she figured more as a character for a relationship. There are all sorts of lyalyala conversations (perhaps this is due to the fact that in 2 parts she always counts with you, go along the plot and in 3 there are many different characters and the developers did not pay much attention to her) in 3 couple of quests with her and harosh. And even just not to talk to her, not to discuss, after the quest line there is nothing to do with her. She just stands as a third party NPC.

d
dmitrians 10.11.21

noooo what Triss ??? people have cruelly deceived you, Triss does not deserve anything, only Ian

d
dmitrians 10.11.21

Serega666
in the first part knocked your memory off and she brutally took advantage of it, but as if you don't care about it

A
Analius 10.11.21

what did you want? that she would have sat on Geralt's shoulder for the whole game?

M
MudrichenkO 10.11.21

dmitrians
It's already that each player will choose who he likes, who likes Triss Merigold, someone Jennifer from Vengirberg

X
XBoy360 10.11.21

Serega666
In the second Triss there was also very little. Especially if you don't go to save her, you won't see her almost until the credits.

T
Timur Virinsky 10.11.21

MudrichenkO
someone Jennifer from Vengerberg uhhh
, like cold water)
Jennifer from Vengerberg

s
shadow326 10.11.21

dmitrians
brutally took advantage of, but you do not care about it
----
even Geralt doesn’t care about that)) not like us))

M
MudrichenkO 10.11.21

Timur Virinsky
Well I'm so formal

d
dmitrians 10.11.21

shadow326
don't care ?? do you know the plot then ?? Geralt, because of just one piece of paper from Ian, just flew after her like a bullet, and then wondered why she hadn't stopped this nonsense with Triss earlier - and he also broke up with Triss as soon as his memory returned - and so he is far from indifferent - just evil developers wanted to spoil the canon and introduced the opportunity to be with Triss ...

s
seffko 10.11.21

I had enough of it in all parts, I need more Shani!

s
shadow326 10.11.21

dmitrians
only one dialogue about "used") one) where he directly says to her "I never thought so") so go to the forest "expert" of the plot))
And in general, the canonists have already bothered) this is a game, not a book) this is in the book can not choose and change the character and actions of the hero) and here the player himself is free to send all the canons to yuh, according to his own desire) so you like Yennefer - go ahead and with a song on unicorns)) do not like it - you can always choose the option that all of them relationship is the result of the genie's work) and not of his own free will he flew like a bullet somewhere)

S
SpartanSoap 10.11.21

In the third, Triss is less than Ian, only because the latter plays a much larger role in the life of Ciri (she does not just call her a mother), namely, the main plot of the game is devoted to the search for Ciri. Although the fact that after arriving on Skellig for the final it was really in vain made an empty dummy. All the same, even though nothing worked out for him and Geralt, they remained friends and close people and they have something to talk about.

M
Mad_est 10.11.21

By the way, the biggest topic at the official forum. I also noticed that there is little content for Triss. Yes, it is not enough for most of the characters. So Triss fans are in their own right.
dmitrians
Another "ripper of the veils" in the Triss theme. What "evil" developed - ruined the entire book canon. gave Geralt to choose another woman who suddenly! Loves him from books too. You, apparently, do not get tired of blazing, and trying to impose your opinion on other players. But besides weak arguments like: she used Geralt, was in the lodge, Yennefer did not help et cetera, et cetera - the Yennofans have nothing more, but wouldn’t it be so desirable?
SpartanSoap
I remember that the books did not say whether Triss had defects. I'm waiting for a refutation from the book.

X
X_ray_83 10.11.21

In the game, not only Triss is small and others like some kind of nepis.

S
SpartanSoap 10.11.21

Mad_est
scars from Sodden on the chest. It may not be congenital, but still. And their seriousness is confirmed by the words of Triss herself: "I will never wear a dress with a cutout again."

K
KanoVoxLian 10.11.21

According to Sapkowski's logic, Geralt should be with Yenifer, but this does not mean that this logic must be followed.

R
RevIO2RUS 10.11.21

KamicazE
at the end of the book, as I understand it, Ian 95, so she is still quite young)

P
Pelinal 10.11.21

SpartanSoap
She became disabled from this?

S
StalkerShuha 10.11.21

Rockandrolllove
Developed in the topic is good, but what do they answer / promise you do not know? Flip through almost 500 pages of discussion broke.