3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rockandrolllove 10.11.21 07:35 pm

For those who missed Triss Merigold (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Guys, leave your votes, the developers already know about this topic (There are CDPR answers in the comments) !!!
I beg you not to close the topic of the moderators, the link is only to the off. forum!!!
http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/40694-The-Triss-content-and-the-inconsistency-of-our-romance-s-choice
Let's help Triss win more content !!!)
68 Comments
Sort by:
D
DJIGURDIN 10.11.21

phew no, I can't digest Triss, it's a pity it was impossible to leave her with the hunters

R
Rockandrolllove 10.11.21

DJIGURDIN
Yes, please, you are the main thing + put on, do a good deed!

D
DJIGURDIN 10.11.21

Rockandrolllove

only if they release DLC where you can feed it to drowned people, or throw it off the mountain)

G
Garrus-1994 10.11.21

Rockandrolllove
Don't worry bro) Let's support Triss)

S
SveTTka 10.11.21

I put my plus sign in favor of Triss. And I didn't care if Geralt loves Ian in the books. I can’t stand this embittered all over the world and without facial expressions on the doll’s face, I can’t stand the spirit, and our GG has turned into a rag. I fixed it quickly. My Witcher will not be henpecked. And, if there is any opportunity to convey to the developers that we want more participation in the quests of our chosen ones, is it bad? Yenolyubtsev, please do not splash me with saliva, well, this is not your forum - it's all a garden!

A
Alexey glazunov 10.11.21

dmitrians
if you helped ian in the Witcher 3, then you should have learned that this "love" between them was only the desire of ian that she wished from the genie ... as if they would never part)

O
Old_Nick 10.11.21

Aleksey glazzunov
actually, it was Geralt's desire;)

Y
Yakov Kulbabsky 10.11.21

Dear CDProjectRed. Please add more Triss or Yennefer in Blood and Wine depending on what the player chose in main game. And please, make it possible to visit your beloved after completing the story of Blood and Wine. It would be cool if you could have a dialogue with them in your place.