3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sirius_pM 10.11.21 07:38 pm

Cheating characters (imba) (Mortal Kombat X)

Well, in general, I'll start with how my friend and I played the brand new MKX. Everything went pretty well, (despite the constant fps sitting and "freezing") we played as it should, until the victorious "Fuck yours, yes! My Scorpio is cooler than your scorpion!" Well, you get the idea. And all would be fine, until my friend said "Yes, this cheating scorpion of yours, in the style of Inferno." I could not help thinking ... "Are there any unbalanced characters in the new MK?" Your answers, gentlemen.
PS Imba, this is not a good word - IMBA "Imbalanced" Unbalanced character.
27 Comments
Sort by:
r
rus_Inversion 10.11.21

IMBA - These are the inventions of Schoolchildren who cannot play. Those. that's what they call Experienced players or casual gamers.

c
cber 10.11.21

If you want, you can make any character imboy!

S
Sirius_pM 10.11.21

Well, why on earth was I minus? I wrote the truth. And your answers are clearly not the topic. There is no moderator for you.

P
PIRAT69 10.11.21

Stalin, to be more precise ... we are not ... For imba, he would quickly try on ...

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 10.11.21

Sirius_pM
You still don’t understand who minus you?) Dude, there are more than half of the site here with these autists, they saw that their adored Scorpio was crumpled with bad words and instructed minuses, and now they sit satisfied and think: “What a cool I am, I put a minus” )) Just forget about them)

S
Sirius_pM 10.11.21

Pavel0198
Yasnenko, teoska. Anyway, let's go on the topic.

L
LarsJunFan 10.11.21

Don't give a damn about these schoolchildren, just play. And imba, it's not at all a topic here, like the word bufflars that schoolchildren came up with, they say, they get more techniques from him and he became stronger. Never mind, many who come up with such things.

D
DeathColdUA 10.11.21

I think that there are no cheating characters in games, well, except if you play with your friend and not with the AI. And even professional players can be easily beaten, and I'm not saying that I can do it, I say that everyone can, because here the main approach, strategy, so to speak, because the best defense is not always an attack, but a tactical method of attack, even if the game is a fighting game or a shooter ... but what is there, even if the game is bitemap, in any game you can use your pre-planned tactics, or think on the go, so even super duper mega over professionals can be defeated.

P
Petrovich from Rivia 10.11.21

There are inmbs and as many as two. The fact is that MK has never been famous for balance and has always had "broken" enchantments. So if you fumble about it, you’re talking about "there are hands, there is everything." I do not argue that these "breakdowns" can only be used at an effective level by "handy" ones, but this does not negate the fact.
On a subject.
Ermak - Air TP (Air teleport) at idle gains him 1 meter bar. In other words, he can spam TP and randomize X-ray the whole battle and kill in 2 attacks, it is unlikely that it will work to catch and not allow to gain meter. Ermak is an excellent zoner in himself. By the way, it was banned at many tournaments, before the fix was released.
Liu - "fiery fists" Here is a vidos. I played with him personally. If you do not smack this "reset" even the fastest jabs in the game (Goro,
So before you crow, learn the mate part

N
Nighthawkreal 10.11.21

The main cheater is the horned Shinok, who can simply fry with a ray without stopping the whole round.

s
stalkerspore 10.11.21

Takeda, Erron Black.

I am writing specifically for those who believe that there is no imb -
Example: I found a rating game, the enemy did not hesitate to pick Erron the sniper. First round. I'm still warming up the pack, and this asshole is already at the end of the map. And not stupidly standing, but living through one single technique. The XRAY scale is growing at a breakneck speed, I am limited only by a block and one counter-move, which, by the way, is not available for every variation / character. The
trick is that one special attack, but dominates hard. For the character, you can not learn and win. This is imba.

PS Erron Black is an analogue of Deftrok (Injustice) in its pure form ... Although probably defstrok will still be more imbue.

S
SimarglVV 10.11.21

stalkerspore
Just get away from ikreya ...

S
SimarglVV 10.11.21

UlQuiorra_Siffer
What idiotic video? There, blocking and counter attacking with an uppercut is not a good idea. And if a character with a teleport is so neocheng

P
Petrovich from Rivia 10.11.21

SimarglVV
I am a smart guy too, even Raiden with the fastest TP does not have time to do it. If you block it, then you won't even insert a punch (neither sedentary nor standing) and they will kill you with a stupid "chip", or you will immediately eat the combo by 36% -40%. I personally tested it, so, you know, don't crow.

A
Alex mecer 10.11.21

if you know how to play, then anyway these Persians: Noob Saibot, Ermak, Scorpio ... in a series of games ...

P
Paranoid_Shong 10.11.21

Alex Mecer
Scorpio the most predictable bottom in all parts

M
Mercurionio 10.11.21

D'vora is annoying. Wide and fast attacks.
Well, kun jin there too.

A
Alexander Konev 10.11.21

MK usually does not mow in this sense

S
Sirius_pM 10.11.21

Now everything is clear to me. So Aaron Black is cheating only in Sniper style? Well, we basically figured it out. By the way, how is Faction Kill done? Maybe it's because you need to play online? Otherwise, you can't do it for Lin Kuei. By the way, I play pirate, so playing on the grid is not an option for me.
PS Yes, I would buy if I were a pro in this game, but I am the bottom, so for me to climb into the net is pure death in every round. Therefore, I do not see any sense in a license.

S
SimarglVV 10.11.21

UlQuiorra_Siffer
SimarglV I'm in incentive, add it and I'll take you out with a raidan