3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fustcaper13 10.11.21 07:49 pm

Stripes in The division (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Help people, I'm playing a game and after a while stripes appear (Stretch) when aiming all the rules and if you run a bit too, like the rules, but if you turn to the place where all this was again stripes ...
43 Comments
Sort by:
N
NikPlatonov 10.11.21

Turn on vertical sync

f
fustcaper13 10.11.21

NikPlatonov
This is not a vidyuha? they scare her that she is crazy

N
NikPlatonov 10.11.21

fustcaper13
No, I don't think, maybe your monitor is old

Z
Zenux 10.11.21

fustcaper13

Something like that?

Try one of the following options:
1. Add a little sponge to the vidyuhi chip.
2. Slightly reduce the memory frequency.
PS: Use Msi Afterburner or a similar program.

f
fustcaper13 10.11.21

Zenux
Yes, I have a current AMD R9 280x 3Gb

f
fustcaper13 10.11.21

Doesn't the card die in general?

Z
Zenux 10.11.21

fustcaper13
Download Msi Afterburner, install, then:

4: Increase the voltage on the GPU (add + 12-15).
5: Memory frequency, do minus 50-100 (if point 4 does not help).
Do not forget to click the Apply button after the changes.

fustcaper13 wrote:
Doesn't the card die in general?
It is difficult to say so right off the bat, everything can be.

f
fustcaper13 10.11.21

Zenux
And do you have to do this every time you turn it on?

Z
Zenux 10.11.21

fustcaper13 wrote:
And every time you turn it on, you have to do this?
Click on the dot before Apply overclocking at system startup and in the program settings put those "Run with Windows", play for a couple of hours and if the artifacts no longer appear then do autoload.

K
KOsMILE 10.11.21

Will not help. What does the error of processing dravs of vidyuhi with the game and overclocking of the game have to do with it?

f
fustcaper13 10.11.21

KOsMILE_UA
And what then

Z
Zenux 10.11.21

NikPlatonov wrote:
Turn on vertical sync
NikPlatonov wrote:
maybe you have an old monitor
Give advice without even understanding what it is about.

KOsMILE_UA wrote:
What does the error of processing dravs of vidyuhi with the game and overclocking of the game have to do with it?
There is a solution to the problem - share it with the author, no - go silently, I suggested an option - it won't help, we will think further.

PS: fustcaper13 all manipulations in MSIA are safe, this is the adjustment of parameters in the range allowed by the card manufacturer.

K
KOsMILE 10.11.21

Zenux
You would have told him to buy another monitor then, also the

Zenux version wrote:
MSIA are safe, this is an adjustment of parameters in the range that the card manufacturer allowed.
That's right, only MSI displays acceptable values ​​for its cards, and you didn't even ask which manufacturer it was. You twist the kid vidyuhu, she will twirl and burn her, and then you write "I told you to do this, you did it differently, I know nothing of luck"

You do not know what jungle you are climbing, do not go.

Z
Zenux 10.11.21

KOsMILE_UA

2 stupid comments + complete lack of even basic knowledge about the operation of video cards (there is nothing to say about overclocking), leave the topic, do not disgrace yourself.

f
fustcaper13 10.11.21

Zenux
My Cor voltage (mv) is not active
http://prntscr.com/aez66a

f
fustcaper13 10.11.21

Zenux
Walked around the forums and found this http://forum.ixbt.com/topic.cgi?id=4:112852

Z
Zenux 10.11.21

fustcaper13 wrote:
My Cor voltage (mv) is not active
Make Core Clock 1050.
fustcaper13 wrote: I
walked around the forums and found this forum.ixbt.com/topic.cgi?id=4:112852
There a person really has a problem with the monitor (I saw these horizontal stripes), and has nothing to do with your problem (if you really have artifacts like in the screenshot that I posted).

PS: If such artifacts appear in games, then this is a warranty case, if the warranty is out, then you have to dodge and solve the problem with your pens yourself. Subtract 50 megahertz from the chip (3 times), test it, if the problem persists, return the chip to 1100 and do the same with the memory, you need to find out what such arts give.

PS2: You can also describe your problem here http://forums.overclockers.ru/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=495810&start=7380

K
KOsMILE 10.11.21

Zenux
Zenux wrote:
2 stupid comments + complete lack of even basic knowledge about the operation of video cards (there is nothing to say about overclocking), leave the topic, do not disgrace yourself.
Ahahah, you're funny. It is here that you recommend changing the frequencies on the card with third-party software, without even asking which manufacturer his card is. And it turns out that I don’t rummage anything.
Maybe you still ask what kind of manufacturer he has. And then I feel everything will burn out there.

Shame only you with your stupid attempts to solve the problem by changing the frequencies on the map. At the beginning you will give the arguments why he needs to twist it. And it turns out like in a hospital. If you tell the therapist that your stomach hurts, he will tell you to take the pills. If you tell the surgeon that your stomach hurts, he will say that you need to cut and look. So you too, not knowing what kind of apparatus the person has, you immediately cut it. Good luck with the tips.

PS I am sure that the issue cannot be resolved, and if it is, the author himself will find it in other iron forums. Or our Zenux will simply send him there and say that he does not know what the problem is.

f
fustcaper13 10.11.21

Zenux
Lan I demolished Windows and put the Drava, right now I'll try to play if I get out my detailed screen

K
KOsMILE 10.11.21

fustcaper13
screen on F12 in Uplay