3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andrew z 10.11.21 07:51 pm

The best city in Russia for life

What do you think is the best city in Russia in terms of living standards? In which Russian city is the quality of life high and where is it safe to live? Answers, please argue.
I read somewhere that Yaroslavl takes the lead among large cities, Saransk and Belgorod are among the smaller cities. I don't know how true this is.
172 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrew z 10.11.21

Botyara
But on the other hand, there are all parties, shops, international events. And many celebrities live in Moscow.

H
Hip priest 10.11.21

How does it feel to live in Moscow?
It depends on whom. I was born and raised here, but even I am pissed off by a lot in this city. Traffic jams, dirty air, everywhere garbage, dirt and slush, people do not trust each other, and in the center there is 2 times more dirt and garbage, and local residents consider themselves an "elite" living in a developed European region, although the mentality is everywhere as in what -not Nizhniy Tagil.

B
Botyara 10.11.21

_Andre
What do you care about celebrities? There are even more celebrities living in Los Angeles, so what? Ordinary citizens do not even see them. Shops are everywhere now, especially online stores ... Events, of course, yes, but it's far from the fact that you will go to them.

A
Andrew z 10.11.21

people do not trust each other
This is what makes me sad (Many Muscovites and non-Muscovites say this about the capital,

although the mentality is everywhere like in some Nizhny Tagil.
Come on, Nizhny Tagil is a normal, fairly large city)

And what do you care about celebrities? There are even more celebrities living in Los Angeles, so what? Ordinary citizens do not even see them.
Well, I thought, since you live in Moscow, you can meet celebrity Muscovites ...

B
Botyara 10.11.21

Horror flying on the wings of the night
I agree with you, but what is it like for a newcomer to live there ... After his native Khatsapetovka. It's good that I was there for a couple of days, and did not have time to be irradiated with an ultra-high dose of radiation and the Moscow mentality.

B
Botyara 10.11.21

_Andre
Meet celebrities and throw a knife in their backs with the words - "stop franking, freaks"

D
Droda 10.11.21

There are no cities to live in Russia.

D
Dark1994 10.11.21

Droda
plus, we don't live here, but we survive

B
Botyara 10.11.21

Dark1994
Droda
Go cure your Russophobia.

D
Dark1994 10.11.21

Botyar,
I live in Volgograd, and this is not a dick that pleases me, look at the prices and salaries

D
Droda 10.11.21

Botyara
I am not a Russophobe. I'm realist.

B
Botyara 10.11.21

Dark1994
I don't live in Russia.
Droda
Realism based on Russophobia?

D
Droda 10.11.21

Is realism based on Russophobia?
I'm from Ukraine. And I can say with confidence that there are no cities for life here either.
No Russophobia. I just don't wear rose-colored glasses.

1gR0MaN 10.11.21

well, probably ... moscow ...

A
Andrew z 10.11.21

IGRomaNNNN
Pfffff .... Smiled.

V
Vladik_11 10.11.21

Moscow, IMHO. There is everything. I dream to live there.

A
Assembler of the 3rd cate 10.11.21

I dream of living outside the district of Magadan, no honestly!

O
Overclock [er] 10.11.21

Ufa is quiet, calm city!

4924 10.11.21

Vladivostok

M
MaxaR13ize 10.11.21

Muhosransk