3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andrew z 10.11.21 07:51 pm

The best city in Russia for life

What do you think is the best city in Russia in terms of living standards? In which Russian city is the quality of life high and where is it safe to live? Answers, please argue.
I read somewhere that Yaroslavl takes the lead among large cities, Saransk and Belgorod are among the smaller cities. I don't know how true this is.
172 Comments
Sort by:
S
SOAP GAEMS 10.11.21

dr0zd The
schoolboy is calculated
New York and Los Angeles are one of the most criminal cities in the world, the best cities for life are discussed here
And not cities where you can be robbed or shot

T
Tohno 10.11.21

You are a gangsta, such a city is just right for you - pharaohs and a stone jungle, lol.

e
erpo 10.11.21

Holoso.ru - The largest online store in Russia. You can buy cheap Chinese mobile phone from us.

a
addibos 10.11.21

And not cities where you can be robbed, or shoot

Infa taken on the basis of translations of "songs" tupac?

M
Monolithian Charon 10.11.21

What do you think is the best city in Russia in terms of living standards?

Is there such a thing?

b
bee walker and steamer 10.11.21

Of course.

M

I didn't notice. As for me, the whole of Russia is one big pile of fecal secretions.

b

Read the topic title carefully.

S
SOAP GAEMS 10.11.21

addibos
Let's say (firstly tupac has nothing to do with New York, the east coast) you want to say that tupac is just a commercial project and there is one lie in its "songs"?
In general, this is of course a joke, just think with your head, in the city there are 50 times more inhabitants than in other large cities of the world, but the city is one, therefore, on every corner, someone is being killed and raided
"There was not a single day in New York, wherever the okda man was not shot?
In general, I can confirm the information, because I love this city and I know its history better than my village, the lower halls * pki, I also looked at the statistics for the sake of interest ...

M

There are no such cities. Only politicians live well in Russia, and the city does not matter.

b

Monolithian Kharon You
can choose the best from shit.

L
Liliya_Nerevarina 10.11.21

St. Petersburg

N
NeRoN94 10.11.21

Ufa

P
Put_title_Here 10.11.21

In Shitty Rashke then? Well, there are two or three, but why, if there is a chance to move to the border, it is necessary to develop animal husbandry and cultivation!

E
Egor_Pskov 10.11.21

Sochi

V
Volt123 10.11.21

There are no such. Seriously.

R
Ripper man 10.11.21

The dude is dismembered by
pi * dec, they put this on the Internet ..

L
Little man 10.11.21

Ripper Man
Xs to show the truth of life ... Cool site, huh?
PS: After such videos, the psyche becomes, how to say, much more stable. This is useful for those who need a strong psyche, if there are some problems ahead that need to be resolved.

R
Ripper man 10.11.21

[new user]
I didn’t climb the site, I looked up to where the leg was cut and went out, because they * I’m not interesting in this

L
Little man 10.11.21

Ripper Man
Well, as anyone =)
The most epic video is when a man is cut off with a chainsaw. Class! =) Am I crazy?