3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
forkiller 10.11.21 08:21 pm

All the horrors of patch 1.0.2. Yubisoft! Die! Die! Die! (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Do you think the release of The Division on PC has been darkened ?? Do you think that it could not be worse? Not so !! Yubisoft thinks differently and decided to present new "surprises" to PC players with patch 1.0.2, which, by the way, in addition to many newly emerging bugs and charms, increased performance by 2 times. Constant "dips" into the ground, from where teleportation appears, just crashes from the game, disappearing sights, not working on "fire" LMB, this is just that "little" that heroically "added" yubiki to the game.
Non-deducting experience when a renegade dies, non-killing bosses and the ongoing constant respawn of phoenix-bearing bosses .. Yubisoft! You promised to fix this?
36 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikita237 10.11.21

forkiller of
"phoenix" bosses "
After the patch for the patch, I stopped spawning

_
__DOC__ 10.11.21

Did you ask us all this?

f
forkiller 10.11.21

Nikita237
As they spawned, they continue to
__DOC__
This is a cry from the heart

N
Nikita237 10.11.21

forkiller
So you need to rejoice

W
Went181 10.11.21

forkiller
For the Season Pass, gear is still weird. At the start, only rifles, a sawed-off shotgun and a backpack are useful, and everything else is frank feces.

N
NeverSm1le 10.11.21

I'm not surprised, it's Yubisoft

_
__DOC__ 10.11.21

forkiller
Clearly))), it’s time to get used to Yubikov’s jokes, they always have everything through the joke.

K
KOsMILE 10.11.21

forkiller wrote:
Do you think the release of The Division on PC was overshadowed ??
This is just your opinion.
forkiller wrote:
with patch 1.0.2, which, by the way, in addition to many new bugs and charms, increased performance by 2 times.
Before the patch, it was stable 40 FPS, after a stable 40 FPS
forkiller wrote:
Constant "dips" underground,
I will not hide this once. March 9th. After that I played for 90 hours and did not fail.
forkiller wrote:
out of nowhere appearing teleportation
The first time I ever hear about it.
forkiller wrote:
just crashes from the game
Maybe there is such, but I have not met.
forkiller wrote:
missing scopes
This is from the realm of fantasy.
forkiller wrote: LMB
not working on "fire"
Are we talking about The Division at all? I get the impression that we are talking about how you try to play it is not clear what. What kind of system do you have?
forkiller wrote:
Non-
subtracted experience at death by a renegade It is subtracted, but less. Thus, there will be more renegades and more PVP battles as they expected from the very beginning.
forkiller wrote:
not "kill" bosses
Similarly have not met. Everyone is killed.
forkiller wrote:
continued constant respawn of "phoenix" bosses
Here I did not understand much about which bosses we are talking about. In general, any bot spawns within 5-10 minutes (sort of) after death, there are bosses as well. If we talk about bugs with Bosses on the Singl map, then everything has been fixed there.
forkiller wrote:
And when the hell do I get my Season Pass gear ??
I got my clothes right after starting the game. Then some did not receive it and Yubiki was so scared that they sent these clothes to the players again. I got them a second time. Maybe the question is that you don't know how to pick them up?

From everything written, one gets the impression of a solo player who does not understand what system, that he has so many bugs in the game. After all, if there are bugs, then the computer either does not fit under the average static, or it is simply not monitored. From everything else written This is a wild buhurt and it is in every game.

B
Brian griffin 10.11.21

Well, in general, the guy is right, but all the problems were observed for a couple of hours after installing the update on the servers. now everything is in order, everything works like a clock.

f
forkiller 10.11.21

KOsMILE_UA
I have a normal system with an overclocked intel core i5 2500K, a 660ti oven with 8 GB of RAM. And in no way related to bugs in the game. How can game bugs be linked to the system in general? I understand there are terrible lags in all exclusively games, or the loading of textures is slow, this level of problem may be due to the system, but before the patch I had 45-50 fps and after the patch it began to fall sharply below 30 and very often. May the system be guilty too? And there were no crashes before the patch, but now they have appeared. Or: I'm running around the city like that, bam, the download didn't come out of nowhere, bam, I was teleported to a strong point. It feels like an invisible bullet is killing me and after skipping the death animation I immediately rejoice at the OP. Is the system also guilty? Do not make me laugh. And by the way, my internet has nothing to do with it either.
KOsMILE_UA wrote:
the impression of a solo player
is being formed And this has to do with it, Lord? What's the difference, solo, not solo. Explain to me! Say also that it is strictly forbidden to play this game alone)
KOsMILE_UA wrote:
After all, if there are bugs, then the computer either does not fit the average static, or it is simply not monitored.
Remove it, do not disgrace yourself. Shame
Brian Griffin
Yes, now there are fewer problems than there were, but still a lot

K
KILLJ0YS 10.11.21

Nothing from the writing happened that before the patch, that after the patch, the stable 50 fps remained as it was, all the zbs just don't leave the game for 20-30 hours, I just turn off and go to sleep, and the next day everything is zbs)

K
KOsMILE 10.11.21

forkiller
well, you are lucky, you hit the jackpot. Only you have such a set of bugs.

E
Eroppo 10.11.21

forkiller
By system we mean far from just a list of your hardware, but also a bunch of other factors - the OS version, its defilement by shit collectors even before installation, garbage at startup, many different settings, all sorts of different conflicts, etc., etc. - if you list everything, a whole sheet of text it will turn out

f
forkiller 10.11.21

KOsMILE_UA
How did you come to the conclusion that only me have such a set of bugs? Did you make a conclusion for everyone?
eroppo
Ok. Windows 10, license, is regularly updated, in startup, except for nvidia ekspiriens, yupley, steam, sound manager, safe removal of devices and Dr.Web, there is nothing "dirty". The driver is the most recent

T
Trestan 10.11.21

Not before the patch, not after anything listed above, I agree with KOsMILE_UA here either bombed with something and the author, having collected all the rumors, decided to erupt as a shit, or there are some individual incompatibilities. I play constantly in a party and with a large number of friends, so the maximum that I heard from them not so frequent departures (but there the iron is of course very ancient), but mostly somewhere some flickering (a couple of seconds), there were drawdowns of FPS, but again sailing seconds, and perhaps that's all. So, of course, I don’t envy if you really have all this.

K
KOsMILE 10.11.21

forkiller
Well, if there is still such a lucky guy, then he is one in 100,000 thousand, I'm sure.
forkiller wrote:
Ok. Windows 10, license, is regularly updated, in startup, except for nvidia ekspiriens, yupley, steam, sound manager, safe removal of devices and Dr.Web, there is nothing "dirty". The driver is the freshest.
Do you think if everything is so beautifully scheduled and should work perfectly? If your computer really fits the requirements of the game, then it means that something is arising right? Yes, the Yubiki were not finalized in some places, but I will repeat exactly such a bouquet as yours, this is a rarity and here it is clearly not only the Yubiks that are guilty.

s
safot 10.11.21

forkiller The
question is not a topic a bit, but why drive a stone with such components and how many years has it been in overclocking?

A
Alex Sazonov 10.11.21

Yes, I once failed in textures. Not nice, also on a test under the very kneading .. Well, that's all. For the pre-order and for the gold edition, I got everything at once, the hunter's set came a couple of days ago as a bonus (by the way, everyone ??), so there you need to enter activation in Juppley, and not just on the official site.

M
Marlock4441 10.11.21

forkiller
I have a normal system with an overclocked intel core i5 2500K, 660ti oven with 8 GB of RAM ..
Normal system? This system was normal in 2012, and then these kids yell that there is no optimization and so on.

KOsMILE_UA wrote:
After all, if there are bugs, then the computer either does not fit under medium static, or it is simply not monitored.
Remove it, do not disgrace yourself. Shame
Go ABC book bison ignoramus.

f
forkiller 10.11.21

Sanya Gladyshev
I repeat once again, before the patch there were more or less norms, after the patch my system was sharply outdated, yeah