3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
forkiller 10.11.21 08:21 pm

All the horrors of patch 1.0.2. Yubisoft! Die! Die! Die! (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Do you think the release of The Division on PC has been darkened ?? Do you think that it could not be worse? Not so !! Yubisoft thinks differently and decided to present new "surprises" to PC players with patch 1.0.2, which, by the way, in addition to many newly emerging bugs and charms, increased performance by 2 times. Constant "dips" into the ground, from where teleportation appears, just crashes from the game, disappearing sights, not working on "fire" LMB, this is just that "little" that heroically "added" yubiki to the game.
Non-deducting experience when a renegade dies, non-killing bosses and the ongoing constant respawn of phoenix-bearing bosses .. Yubisoft! You promised to fix this?
36 Comments
Sort by:
I
Inspektor_73 10.11.21

One gets the feeling that all possible cheat programs have been instructed and they glitched at once after the patch.

R
Royal_King 10.11.21

The author is right in some ways, mainly it concerns optimization: the stability of the game has deteriorated, the average FPS has dropped, after 30 minutes after the start of the game, jerks appear, which were not there before (I played for 2-3 hours of meringue break). R9 380x 4Gb Card

B
Bard Buttercup 10.11.21

But after the patch I haven’t played yet, I’m even scared what they did there. Check it out soon

d
digitalk1d 10.11.21

Yesterday I ran for a couple of hours, everything is ok. But in reality there is a feeling that the FPS has sagged, if so, then I think it will be fixed.

R
Roy jons 10.11.21

sinobido
There are costumes for a season pass, well, for some reason, they weren't there))

L
Likewool 10.11.21

I went in today after a day's break ... And immediately: 1) Black screen when entering the game. 2) The second time I entered, and ... there is no person in the character menu (he is, but he is not visible), only some parts of the body are displayed. 3) The video driver has crashed. 4) the download is over by 10% and that's it ... (task manager - kill the process). For fans of the bucket stars - the computer is higher than the recommended ones! For those who "everything works for me and my 100,500 friends" - wake up, you are sleeping or dreaming, well, or just trolls, or maybe just blind ... Ubisoft clearly broke the game with the latest patch! Yes, at the very beginning, it was difficult to accept the prossy grafon, then he resigned himself and cheerfully skated from the very start of the game until today. But today is something!

n
nomad152 10.11.21

What is there to be surprised at? Another raw unfinished game + with each patch a bunch of new bugs and a decrease in performance - and this is all from a company that releases AAA-class projects ...

In modern realities, low-budget indie projects at the time of release are much more stable and of better quality than many games from large companies. Better to support them with a ruble ...

G
Gryxa 10.11.21

as I fell under the textures running from cover to cover, I continue to fall through. It is especially disappointing when you fall under the textures during the tests

G
Gamejoy 10.11.21

Taurus0577 wrote:
For those who "everything works for me and my 100,500 friends" - wake up, you are sleeping or dreaming, well, or just trolls, or maybe just blind ...
Funny and funny =) You are so naive ...
PS Can not be!!! Everything works stably for me, but how so ?!

D
Dizz77 10.11.21

FPS in place, the same as before the patch.
I didn’t sink into the ground, I don’t know what it was about.
Before the patch on low lvlah in the TZ there is a place on the balcony, where, having climbed onto the box, he aims the second time, i.e. you press RMB there is an approach, but without a sight, from the second and then pressing everything is ok. It could be repeated an infinite number of times, usually the second time. We need to run there to check how things are after the patch. Maybe the author writes about these missing scopes.
Before the patch, teleportations to the base were a couple of times in 50 hours of play - not critical, it is acceptable for all new games.
I did not understand about the bosses, tk. unkillable were not met.
I play on a laptop MSI GT70 - i7 - gtx970m- 16Gb RAM

K
KOsMILE 10.11.21

Taurus0577
I'll tell you how I entered the game after the patch. The black screen, as at the first start, hung for 30 seconds instead of the usual 3. I waited for nothing happened, the fart did not light up. There was no GG (Main Hero) in the menu, he laughed and pressed play the game. It hung by 10% (well, how it hung, the sound of the norms, everything was moving, it just didn't go further than 10%), then the smoke from the fart went. "Broke" - I thought and pressed Windows in order to go to the forums and read reviews about the latest Update. While I opened Firefox and found the community, I can hear from the kalons everything has loaded. I deployed the game, I see everything is really loaded. Please note this was only at the first launch after the patch
Taurus0577 wrote:
wake up, you are sleeping or dreaming, well, or just trolls, or maybe just blind ... Ubisoft clearly broke the game with the last patch!
yes, we have nothing to do, let's go frolic here over you (sarcasm)
Taurus0577 wrote:
Yes, at the very beginning, it was difficult to accept a pissy grafon,
And you are clearly a connoisseur of grafon. This "spent grafon" in every game turns out this way.
nomad152 wrote:
What is there to be surprised at? Another raw unfinished game + with each patch a bunch of new bugs and a decrease in performance - and this is all from a company that releases AAA-class projects ...
To be honest, these messages are enraging. Why ? Because show me at least one AAA project, after the release of which there were no patches? The Witcher 3, how many patches were there, sorry? Fallout4 already has 4 patches. GTA V, I didn't count it at all, but fuck it.

Why whine about the childish way of walking with the herd that smears the game? You should have your own objective point of view on the game, after which a normal reasoned explanation of your review should develop. So far I only see Whining. This applies only to the post nomad152

Gryxa wrote:
as I fell under the textures, running from cover to cover, I continue to fall. It is especially offensive when you fall under the textures during the tests.
What kind of video card do you have? How much memory is in it and write the bus. Or just write the name and manufacturer please.

W
Went181 10.11.21

Roy jons
I said they were feces. Although the taste and color ...

D
Dizz77 10.11.21

KOsMILE_UA

Yesterday afternoon I wrote a post that I had not seen sinking into the ground and already at night I saw what it was.
He sat down for cover and began to sink into the floor, fell into the textures and immediately teleported to the base.
Recorded a video for ShadowPlay. I'll send it to Yubisoft.
Video card gtx970m, bus 192, memory capacity 3 giga.

R
Royal_King 10.11.21

Dizz77
on what settings do you play with this video?

D
Dizz77 10.11.21

On "Ultras", but not on full-fledged ones, I turn off anti-aliasing and some other crap, then you can play, fps 30-40.
But sometimes I put on "High" I like it when the FPS number in the corner of the screen is from 50 and above.
This is all in full screen mode, in windowed mode at "ultras" 15fps))))

K
KOsMILE 10.11.21

Dizz77
HZ, I've had this just once, when at the intersection, instead of a road with a puddle, there was a flowing texture and if you step on it, you fall through and fall into the abyss. It was I who played the game for 7 hours in a row, or rather, it was launched, minimized, and so on. Solved the problem with a simple restart. And I had it on March 8, all after the launch. Vidyuha 760 on 4GB