3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
redash 10.11.21 08:26 pm

Weapon recipes (Dead Space 3)

Since the process of comparing the capabilities and characteristics of weapons is different for everyone, this topic is for describing specific recipes for weapons.
35% of the passage pleases me with such an assembly:
- bed - heavy standard
- upper block - rifle, var. - magnetic waves
- lower block - metric charge, var. - conical diffuser
- nozzle 1 - enhanced fire
- nozzle 2 - extra cartridge
- well, plus various modifications

While such a set suits, I take out the main fire at long distances, with additional fire if they stick closer
29 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stormreaver 10.11.21

"different modifications" Just the most important thing.

Well, my setups - "Impossible, Chapter 16"

- Heavy Elite bed
- Upper block - Rifle, Fan Accelerator MK-V (for DLS with resources, purchased with cards)
- Lower block - Tesla, Sticky Bola
- Attachment 1 - Reinforced Fire
- Attachment 2 - MK-V Acid Bath
- Modifications - +12 damage, +12 clip and +12 damage, +6 clip, +6 attack rate

The essence is as follows - Crushing long-range damage and 75 rounds per clip. If someone is already on the way, you throw 3-4 bolas (at the expense of the tempo, this is done instantly) and they will break.

- Heavy Elite Bed
- Upper Block - Telemetry Probe, Toroidal Diffractor
- Lower Block - Seismic Analyzer, Standard
- Attachment 1 - Protective cover
- Attachment 2 - Stasis shell MK-V
- Modifications - +12 damage, + 6 clips, + 6 attack rate and +12 clips, +12 reload

The essence is this - you use machine guns, you can use machine guns if someone is close - one-shot from a grenade launcher, in general, this gun is more likely when pressed, because a stasis shell and more effective in close combat

Tons of tungsten went into chains, but it was worth it

r
redash 10.11.21

No shit "different modifications" are not the main ones. If there is no basic foundation, there is nowhere to apply them. The selection of the top and bottom, as well as their different combinations of options - so far it seems to me that the main thing is. And then modifications are applied to the combination. Modifications are already laid down on something ready-made.

S
Stormreaver 10.11.21

redash
The difference between +12 clips and +12 fire rate is huge compared to +12 damage +12 reload. You can create a fast assault rifle for accurate shooting or a two-minute machine gun for blind shooting.

s
saa0891 10.11.21

The first and second parts could go through the whole with the Plasma cutter without really steaming, one of my favorite guns, naturally pumping it, in the third part at the last levels there is very little sense from it, you need to put in so many cartridges so that the most vulnerable part-hand would disappear that it becomes just useless.

In the previous parts, I still really liked the pipe cutter, in the third part it seemed to me somehow frail, even with two blades, although maybe I haven't really pumped it yet.

So far, my most useful barrel, which I have made, shoots darts and detonates the charge when you press the spacebar, with a successful detonation you can take out a whole crowd, pay attention to what the upgrades are, especially relevant at the last levels where the enemies are very thick-skinned.

pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru

r
redash 10.11.21

saa0891 The trunk is strong, but it has no lower device and the speed is not very high. This means that it can perform only one function.
And have not tried to make on some other bed, where can the lower suspension be added? Under such a barrel, the lower rate of fire in the subject would come up.

r
redash 10.11.21

saa0891 I
apologize, I have not considered the lower subversive module from you. I am worried about how to do the upper rapid-fire, and the lower something like a slow, but powerful short-range action.

s
saa0891 10.11.21

redash I

apologize, I have not considered the lower subversive module from you. I'm worried about how to make the upper rate of fire, and the lower one is something like a slow, but powerful short-range action

. Why bother, here the gun is normal, rapid-fire and slows down with stasis, you can still put upgrades to the rate of fire, then there will be a meat grinder at all, you can easily put a shotgun below, but I have a more powerful thing, although it is very slow and accurate, and the shotgun hits the area, then choose what you need.

pix.PlayGround.ru

S
Stormreaver 10.11.21

"All ingenious is simple"

This two-headed infernal death machine erases into powder everything that moves on any difficulty. It brings death and destruction by its one kind!

But seriously, this is a two-headed grenade launcher, with the only difference that one is upgraded to Clip + Reload, and the other to Damage and Rate of Fire. It is clear that the first serves to kill not too dangerous mobs, and the second for those that are stronger. It has a reason to be used only when the game has already been completed 1-2 times, and you already know where to expect what.

T
TastyDeny 10.11.21

You can throw off the save game with these ingredients, otherwise you really want to pick up all kinds of weapons!

F
Ferz777 10.11.21

I did not use any options, but as soon as dark people with red eyes, mutant people with green eyes (pickaxes on their hands) and alien skeletons appeared, the weapon becomes so weak and helpless that only freezing saves, and that is not always the case.
At the same time, he played at an easy level. In general, the last 3 levels (chapters) are stupid.

G
GANzaLES95 10.11.21

I have a weapon for all occasions 1-upper weapon is made for a sniper with huge damage, the lower one is made with a hydraulic weapon, fast and powerful; 2-upper weapon is made for a rapid-fire and medium-power machine gun, the lower freezer is very, very powerful
1 weapon comes out for long-range and melee fire, 2 weapons for the destruction of fast and powerful enemies and for mass destruction

S
Stormreaver 10.11.21

nekit_kokorev
And I'm fine . There you can buy in-game currency. (Apparently, so that the work would not be wasted at all)

And in general, races on the 8th level are nonsense. It's easier to replay any of the additional. missions. 3 resource boxes, 2 chains and some other crap you can take apart are included.

K
Kageri sendou 10.11.21

Good people, can you advise a noob what to collect from a weapon? For efficiency, so to speak))

S
Stormreaver 10.11.21

absoluth991
Ideally, I would advise to farm resources to "Attack Interceptor" or "Relentless"

E
EVA Angelina 10.11.21

I didn’t understand at all how to create a weapon, that it’s all stuck, some kind of frame, I don’t understand anything

S
Stormreaver 10.11.21

EVA Angelina
Ooo, I'm afraid you were the most afraid of Lego as a kid?

z
zz01 10.11.21

In the winter level, after they fell, you go through the pipe and kill several monsters, go into the room and start another generator, then you leave this room and if you open and close the door every time, every time all kinds of things will appear on the floor, so if you take a steam bath, then you can collect everything for pumping.

H
Hazuke 10.11.21

efficient assembly, helped to run almost the entire game with ease and effortlessly at the highest level of difficulty.The
1st cannon is made for medium and close range, that is, 76 cartridges and 26 saws are enough when hordes of non-screams surround you, a controlled saw comes to the rescue and everything is just one bed
, 2nd cannon for long distance and whatever distance you want, 8 aimed shots and 3 missiles and a mountain of bodies without limbs is ready, I
advise)

V
Vaipen 10.11.21

Here are a few recipes to cleanly scare.
Bolt thrower + electric block = Electro bolt. We shoot at the enemy and then we hit him with electric shock and nearby enemies.
Bolt Launcher + Explosive Block = Explosive Projectile We shoot with a bolt at the enemy, and then we detonate.
Disk thrower + vzvblok = Miner We stick to the vryzhynu disks, and then we detonate.
Can also be used as mines with remote control.
Disc cutter / pipe cutter + rotary block = Meat grinder. We cut the enemy lengthways, across and into small cubes.

P
Proto_ui1010203 10.11.21

Crafting is a matter of taste, every time I try different combinations, the last sample looks like this:

pix.PlayGround.ru