3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SАLEM 10.11.21 08:39 pm

Do you think this is funny ???

In Stavropol, students decided to make fun of their young teacher and poured a synthetic smoking mixture into her cigarettes, a kind of drug. What a woman in complete inadequacy began to do, gathered a crowd of spectators who made fun of the helpless man and rushed to shoot a video. It is surprising that adults were constantly passing by and no one was surprised by such fun, no one tried to stop this humiliating orgy. It turned out that this is not the first trick of a group of young people who went unpunished - before they had already “smoked” children and old people, filming the effect on video. In this case, the local authorities are once again trying to hush up the scandal with the teacher. And this woman has a family, two children, and after all she needs to somehow build her life and career. The life of the TEACHER was ruined - no words. Who is the youth turning into? mindless creatures ... In Japan and China, everyone else should bow to a teacher lower than officials and politicians!
And here they have fun like this!
55 Comments
Sort by:
J
John14b 10.11.21

Brainless and stupid degenerates are those who shoot this on their phone and upload it to the network. The dumbest herd of schoolchildren! From this whole mass of degenerates, there was not even one adequate person for the hike to stop it and report where it should be. Most likely it will be hindered or will receive fines.

B
BarackKamacho 10.11.21

John14b
in the age of the Internet, when no one forgets anything, public humiliation is worse than death (c) actually helping her would be considered a crap among these utyrk, but I bet that of those who despise it (I hope most of them) daredevils who are ready to help, there would be a percentage of the strength

I
I am Batman 10.11.21

So that they also once poured it and filmed it. As well as their parents and future children, so that they understand their mistake and live with it.

S
Superm800 10.11.21

The whole essence of the moral degradation of the Russian population, in particular the youth. In a word, a stupid herd of sheep.

G
Garrus-1994 10.11.21

Interestingly, will it be shown on television?

7Rain7 10.11.21

I wonder where infa is from that this is a teacher, that someone poured something on her? Maybe the left woman got high or got drunk on some buterata. It was more correct to call her ambulance, of course.

r
regeger 10.11.21

-DENIMUSS -
By posting this video here you have given food for thought (see "plan for action") for an even larger bunch of degenerates who did not even suspect about such a peculiar method of making fun of the unwanted. And now they know what and how.
A double-edged sword - they wanted to do a useful thing, but get the opposite. It is not these children who are to blame, but their parents, who have swam in fat and "freedom of speech and action" at the end, because raising a child did not buy food and clothes, and forgot and hammered ...
Sorry for offtopic.

B
BarackKamacho 10.11.21

Garrus-1994
will of course be shown and they will also be shoved into the menagerie of Malakhov, this will cheer up the victim in such a way

S
SАLEM 10.11.21

Readlife
This is the property of the crowd and there all the convolutions are straightened out. I wonder if you would be standing too looking ??? or or...

G
Gauguin 10.11.21

This is a product of a wretched modern culture, in which being a price tag, a mezantrap or an outspoken cattle is stylish, fashionable, youthful.

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 10.11.21

I think with cattle you need to do this

R
Russian_Lawyer 10.11.21

In fact, if desired, the local precinct officers could work these schoolchildren, they would immediately split: who added and where they bought the spice. Of course, it would not have been possible to attract them, but it’s real to turn the director, and the parents wouldn’t have thought a little. But everyone will surely pounce on the teacher.

m
masha 10.11.21

It's not funny, it's sad.

E
Esthetix 10.11.21

What shkolota that uchikhak each other stand.
When I studied with us, I smoked only one obstetrician and then the dog left knows where from the school only so that the children would not see.

7Rain7 10.11.21

Esthetix
Tell me why he left the dog knows where? He didn't smoke there, he got high there)))

M
Mr_Lawrence 10.11.21

-DENIMUSS -
Bayan.
Who is the youth turning into? brainless creatures ...
It has always been that way. They are simply unable to think about the consequences. First they do it, then I think, and then apparently they decided to avenge the deuce, the result exceeded all expectations.
In this country, there are even worse cases, in some villages, I am silent about God-forsaken places.

G
Givemethedust 10.11.21

pimpf
In this country
In this country? Of course, in America they would just shoot her, along with her family.)

S
SАLEM 10.11.21

pimpf
This has always been the case. It was not always like this - each next generation is more stupid and immoral than the previous one. Who are they, children of the Internet, a mobile phone and a cloudless air conditioner overhead? Where do they live, what do they eat, what poisons are they sensitive to? They are sincerely sure that the Universe is whispering in their ears: "Thank you for being there!" These Imbeciles ask for advice on Twitter, and then only make decisions .. Because the world (or rather, society, people, moral norms) has changed, has become not the same as before.

G
Givemethedust 10.11.21

Cattle creature What
does Kisilev have to do with it? There are enough fuckers on YouTube from all over the world.

G
Givemethedust 10.11.21

Cattle creature
And who is it?