3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SАLEM 10.11.21 08:39 pm

Do you think this is funny ???

In Stavropol, students decided to make fun of their young teacher and poured a synthetic smoking mixture into her cigarettes, a kind of drug. What a woman in complete inadequacy began to do, gathered a crowd of spectators who made fun of the helpless man and rushed to shoot a video. It is surprising that adults were constantly passing by and no one was surprised by such fun, no one tried to stop this humiliating orgy. It turned out that this is not the first trick of a group of young people who went unpunished - before they had already “smoked” children and old people, filming the effect on video. In this case, the local authorities are once again trying to hush up the scandal with the teacher. And this woman has a family, two children, and after all she needs to somehow build her life and career. The life of the TEACHER was ruined - no words. Who is the youth turning into? mindless creatures ... In Japan and China, everyone else should bow to a teacher lower than officials and politicians!
And here they have fun like this!
55 Comments
Sort by:
A
A.Soldier of Light 10.11.21

Meniuris
And in our country they say "you have to get out of Estonia" =] The trick is that nobody needs us anywhere. Or come on to us, and I to you - as such an option? In my opinion, stupid. It is possible to bring down only in case of war - and that is questionable. If you are a man, and not a filthy rag, you will defend your land and people (if he is yours, of course .. who knows, maybe you are a Somali =)) ...

M
Meniuris 10.11.21

A.Soldier of Light
Our countries don't really need us either. Needed only in case of war)))

P
PuziBlinchiK 10.11.21

"Yeah, and here's a video for you, watch it soon" is spread by the same downright people

A

Meniuris
Well, I meant a slightly different concept of protecting the land and the people)) Not as part of the regular army, but rather as a militia, but the former is not excluded, although it depends on whether you are in reserve or not. Me not. Funny) That is, can you be called officially or not.

M
Meniuris 10.11.21

A.Soldier of Light
Lucky) And I'm in reserve, although I did not serve

w
we get what we deserve 10.11.21

A look at the subject from the distant 19th century

Sadly, I look at our generation!
Its future - il empty, il dark,
Meanwhile, under the burden of knowledge and doubt,
In inaction it will grow old.
We are rich, barely out of the cradle,
By the mistakes of our fathers and their late wits,
And life wears us, like a straight path without a goal,
Like a feast at a stranger's holiday.
Good and evil are shamefully indifferent,
At the beginning of the field we fade without a fight;
Before the danger they are shameful and cowardly,
And before the authorities - despicable slaves.
So a skinny fruit, ripe before the time,
Neither our taste pleases, nor the eyes,
Hangs between flowers, an orphaned stranger,
And the hour of their beauty - his hour of fall!
We have dried up the mind with fruitless science,
Tye enviously from neighbors and friends of
Hope the best and a noble voice
With disbelief of ridiculed passions.
We barely touched the cup of pleasure,
But we did not save our youthful strength; From every joy, fearing satiety,
We have extracted the best juice forever.

Lermontov, "Duma"

A

Meniuris
What an unusual stock you have there 8) Didn't serve, but still in stock. Assassins Guild? )

m
mcbrut 10.11.21

A.Soldier of Light
yes they
don't give a damn at all. There are bastards in my doorway that go out to smoke. Like so that not to persecute their families
And me and the rest, then you can choke your shit. They don't smoke on the balcony then? Downs are dumb

M
Meniuris 10.11.21

A.Soldier of Light
Well, something like that) In case of war - I'm a soldier)

A

Meniuris
I don’t need war either: I’m always a soldier 8)

s
super_gamer68 10.11.21

idiots, what they will teach their children is scary to imagine, the degradation is complete

K
Kay Ovald 10.11.21

Nefig TNT with their serials to watch and the like. Then there will be normal children. In general, the typical result of Western propaganda is moron children.

T
TTG 10.11.21

The population of this and not only the country has been characterized by indifference for more than a dozen years. There is nothing to be surprised at here.

s
stalker7162534 10.11.21

Degradation does not start by itself. There are reasons leading to the fact that the new generation (left) comes into conflict with the old (right).
If society is free, then the new generation (on the left in the photo) gets rid of the vices of the old (on the right in the photo).
If society is not free, then the youth (new generation) takes revenge on the old people, by any means, for the fact that they want to make them live in the same shit in which they themselves (lost - sensored) - lived their lives.

r
requiemmm 10.11.21

lyaga11 wrote:
you just have to stay away from society !!!!! The whole society !!! (apart, so that it was interesting with ourselves, games serials books! Buy a gun and shoot everyone who came to your home
You will have to interact in any case. Shooting ... and if the neighbor came for salt?)) No, this method does not work. The simplest and most effective method is to work on your reputation in such a way that you just feel drawn to a feat. And not to bullshit and intimidate, but to be an absolutely incomprehensible character, from whom it is not known what to expect and whether to expect at all. Checked, works. Homo sapiens for the most part are not as intelligent as they would like, they are afraid of the strange on an instinctive level. And if you are not sure that you will be strong enough to eliminate this strange thing, then when you meet, he runs across to the other side of the street)))