3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pretty boy 10.11.21 08:48 pm

If a girl wants to kill me

Help dudes, in short, my girlfriend went to the store, and when she came home she said that she had lost 2 kg. Well, I decided to joke and said that now she will be able to get into her car on her own, she got mad, took my dad's gun and chased me, I'm now hiding in the forest behind a tree. It has never hit me yet, but it will suddenly hit me. How do you get out of this situation?
22 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vanya Rygalov 10.11.21

It has never hit me yet, but it will suddenly hit me.
Shoot back. Suddenly you will be the first to enter. Heh, heh ...

W
Wing42 10.11.21

Be glad she only took the gun. Wait until she runs out of shots. The gun should have a maximum of two shots at most, after using which you can take it lukewarm.

T
TTG 10.11.21

Oh lol. Call Dad.
I decided to joke and said that now she will be able to get into her car on her own, she
got mad in short. That is, before she could not get into the car?
Take your dad, take tickets to Jamaica and leave the country.

7Rain7 10.11.21

Pretty Boy
You haven't watched Rambo or something. Make stretches from available tools, sharpen the pegs. She will step on the stretch and sharp pegs stick into it. Everything, you are saved. You can still jump from the tree on it, take away the gun and hit the back of the head with the butt until the back of the head becomes soft.

Y
Your Hair is Beautiful 10.11.21

Vanya Rygalov
"Shoot back"
What? Branches and stones?
PS 48 minutes have passed since the theme was created. The guy is either gone, or he took the father and flew to Jamaica, as mentioned above. :)

M
MunchkiN 616 10.11.21

call in special forces and virtual weapons

K
Kyubi 10.11.21

Wait until she runs out of ammo, attack her, and then take her and after that she will forgive you.

K
Kosh13 10.11.21

It is necessary to bypass the stealth and poke on the back of the head. Well, then take it lukewarm.

D
Digic_07 10.11.21

If your hands are from where you need to do as mentioned above, if not, there is only stealth and cobblestone left, so that surely

L
Legion1130 10.11.21

Load the last save and choose another answer in the dialog)

j
jesterojoker 10.11.21

Really gone, well, or they have friendly sex there, well, or ... well, it's better sex!

c
cripples 10.11.21

Pretty Boy
Well, you are henpecked

G
GTAman 10.11.21

Pretty Boy
BAGUVIX dial while your hands are intact.

T
TTG 10.11.21

Pretty Boy hasn't unsubscribed. On the nose is the uprising of machines. Who will knead the liquid? We are doomedpix.PlayGround.ru

7Rain7 10.11.21

the main thing is not to put off the guy.

V
Vaipen 10.11.21

take her down on a frosty day. Back, Forward, Down, Forward, J

N
Nikkell 10.11.21

Yeah interesting

N
Nick Arzanyaev 10.11.21

Run Barry Run!

s
super_gamer68 10.11.21

surrender and not resist))))) it will be worse_))

g
grafonoman 10.11.21

the author is lucky for you, at least some kind of interaction with girls ...