3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vladimir Gold 10.11.21 08:48 pm

Best of the BF lineup (Battlefield: Bad Company 2)

Hello
In my opinion BF Bed Company 2 best in its line
I moved to the console with a PC and did not know at that uproar
then went Battle
bought was very happy - suzhet stunning online all rolls)))) the destruction of all)))
In fact, this is one of the few games that is nice to remember and sometimes pogamvt
In the PS store, I then bought myself another set of add-ons Vietnam)))
35 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gauguin 10.11.21

BF4> BF3> BC2. Although, if we are talking about a single, then yes, in the days of BC2 it still represented at least something.

V
Vladimir Gold 10.11.21

BF4 something quite somehow built up and Hardline is so generally crap (I apologize to the fans for the dirt))) is
expensive
Well, at least for the console (
BF3, in principle, I also agree with the rules

s
strelok312 10.11.21

Vladimir Gold
BF2 forever !!! But bad company 2 is also nothing, passed it several times

V
Vladimir Gold 10.11.21

strelok312
I
even lost the disk and then purchased it again

B
BioGen 10.11.21

For me, Battle of 1942 has always been a fan, especially with mods, it's generally chic in my opinion

m
meagarry 10.11.21

Vladimir Gold
BF4 something quite somehow built up
BF3, in principle, also norms.
Interestingly, what do you think 3 is better than 4?

s
strelok312 10.11.21

meagarry
Well, at least systems

m
meagarry 10.11.21

strelok312 System
systems are not related to gameplay.
So write that you have a computer, not a game. 4-ku, as well as 3-ku, pulls any calculator. I can't imagine what kind of dinosaur there should be to think of comparing systems.

s
strelok312 10.11.21

meagarry
Yes, my computer may not be new, but 4-ku pulls without problems, I myself am already playing at 4-ku, I used to play 3-ku, I just gave an example, there are always some problems with 32 bits people, and even with the company, they screwed up there on all versions of the game (both for consoles and for pc), and so, in principle, at the moment, it is better than the 3rd, in the 3rd it is now impossible to play where not come in, then cheaters, then stupid rules

m
meagarry 10.11.21

strelok312
yes campaign bf long ago squalor. making impressions about the bf on the campaign is nonsense. first of all, it is a network shooter. it has long been worth accepting this and forgetting about the campaign. I want to play a single-player shooter - there are many good games of the corresponding genre. I tried to play alone in bf3 - bullshit. 4-ku had to go only because of the guns for the cartoon. so let's skip alone. there are excellent single shooters. and in bf all the emphasis is on the cartoon. that's why I'm at a loss how 3 could be better. the only thing that I like the top three more is a kind of nostalgia for the cards. well, for example, damavands, bazaar, hay, I just adore. but this is just my subjective opinion. But for the rest, when I get into the top three after a 4, almost everything enrages me: constant murders "around the corner", completely lacking balance (especially with aviation), not informative HUD (not a convenient map, not a convenient respawn, not the ability to respawn on vehicles, invisible border of the capture point, etc. and so on ... the list can be continued much further). Plus, in 4-ka naturally better graphics, destruction, left-handedness, more buns and opportunities, and so on ...
Therefore, I could still talk to you in the fall of the 13th year (when the buggy and braking 4 just came out), which is probably 3 or better. But now the 4-ku has been so polished that it is beyond competition. Of course I continue to play 3-ku, but only for the sake of variety and nostalgia. But every time its primitiveness and imbalance are striking.

s
strelok312 10.11.21

meagarry
Well, you can't argue with that) True left-wing, I thought it would be more phased when it just came out, but it turns out that 3 is really no better: co-op-like a company in 4 (laggy), leader lists are just tin (for 10 km to hit the head! It's like in general? There you can't do that on the largest maps from the add-ons!), in 4-ke the leaderboard is less normal, here the cards in 3-ke are certainly cool, but there are so many cheaters on them that call of duty is just resting, but in general I haven't played 3 in more than a year, and in 4 a week ago it seems

V
Vladimir Gold 10.11.21

meagarry
I'm not saying that it's better to just HZ
like that more like it 2))) how not to twist the atmosphere of the game and its spirit)))))

R
RicoChico 10.11.21

BF2 and BBC2, everything. BF3-BF4 shit with a shitty scale, and soldier athletes / acrobats.

V
Vladimir Gold 10.11.21

RicoChiko
))))))))))))

V
Vladimir Gold 10.11.21

V
Vladimir Gold 10.11.21

V
Vladimir Gold 10.11.21

nostalgia))))))

V
Vladimir Gold 10.11.21

I completely forgot about DLS Vietnam

V
Vladimir Gold 10.11.21

what kind of sound track is just matched to the point))))

V
Vladimir Gold 10.11.21