3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 10.11.21 09:29 pm

Solving technical problems with DC ++ on PG

Having trouble connecting or downloading ... using or anything else? Or maybe you know solutions to some common problems? That way!
106 Comments
Sort by:
T
The riff 10.11.21

Tell me pliz how to start downloading ???

g
g_n 10.11.21

Who spelled Your ip is not xxxx it is yyyy bye bye - go to the connection settings (File - Settings - Connection settings) and select the connection type corresponding to the real situation.
The "direct connection" option is only suitable for users with a direct external IP address. This usually happens on adsl connections to the Internet, but if the connection is via LAN, then there is most likely no external IP (either the provider must pay for it additionally, or such a service may not be provided at all).
If you have a direct external IP address, but the computer is not connected to the Internet directly, but through a router (usually used to connect several computers to one Internet channel), then the computer still does not have an external IP, but the situation here is not so bad as you might think, because your equipment can be configured by forwarding ports for the dc ++ client. In this case, select the "Firewall with manual port forwarding" option and specify your external address for forwarded ports in the settings in the same window.
If there is no external ip at all (the provider did not give it), then there is only one option - passive mode with a firewall, in which case some of the races will be unavailable.

T
The riff 10.11.21

Tell me pliz how to start downloading ???

A
ANTI3adrot 10.11.21

Help plz:
[07:56:20] *** Connecting to dc.playground.ru ...
[07:56:41] *** An attempt to establish a connection was unsuccessful. the desired response was not received from another computer within the required time, or an already established connection was terminated due to an incorrect response from an already connected computer.
I have Partong Ds ++ Internet Corbinovsky

C
Chaggg 10.11.21

Active Search: Your ip is not 10.2.20.56 it is 95.182.0.28. You have wrong connection settings and you cannot use search. Read more at http://www.playground.ru/server/dc/
- this one pops up in the chat!
from 6 hubs it starts from your no

v
voron1299 10.11.21

Tell me pliz I write that you need a nickname in the lead what to do

g
g_n 10.11.21

from 6 hubs it downloads from yours no it

pumps most likely from hubs located in the LAN, for which the ip 10. *. *. * will be correct
for the Internet, you need to set other settings, see the link

k
kaitshe 10.11.21

People help me figure it out !!!
does not connect to the hub ((writes:
*** Connection established
[15:11] This hub is running version 0.9.8e-r2 (Monday Jul 20 2009) of VerliHub (RunTime: 4weeks 3days / Current user count: 323)
[15 : 11] This hub is enhanced by plugman for Verlihub.
[15:11] You are already in the hub.
[15:11] *** Connection closed

g
gig05 10.11.21

guys why the search does not work

k
kaitshe 10.11.21

people connected everything ... well, lose the search does not fury at all ((((what is wrong with the program ???? ((

s
sshooter 10.11.21

I write
15:40:54] *** Connecting to dc.playground.ru ...
[15:41:09] *** The required address for its context is incorrect.
what to do

S
ShraM707 10.11.21

What to do in case of a non-working search? how to fix this flaw?

n
nerounion 10.11.21

[02:28:43] This hub is running version 0.9.8e-r2 (Monday Jul 20 2009) of VerliHub (RunTime: 6weeks 9hours / Current user count: 194)
[02:28:43] This hub is enhanced by plugman for Verlihub.
[02:28:43] Banned.
-
Reason: Spam
Permanently.
IP: 212.152.35.194
Nick: _ipban_

question 1 what is question 2 how to get rid of it ????????

s
sOugh- 10.11.21

Your ip is not xxxx it is yyyy bye bye
I chose a direct connection in the Connection Settings, set a real external ip, still writes this hellish line -.-

T
Toha.34 [RUS] 10.11.21

I have a USB-modem beeline. The speed is normal, but in DC ++ it reaches a maximum of 1 kb ((((What to do?

P
Phoenyx2009 10.11.21

I entered everything as in the picture, nickname and parotl also entered a pressure on the connection, write enter nickname.
Maybe something with the settings?

h
hunterBSK 10.11.21

I did everything as in the picture and he writes

[07:53] *** Connecting to dc.playground, ru ...
[07:54] *** The required address for its context is not correct.

How to fix it?????

C
Comet 10.11.21

*** Connecting to dc.playground.ru ...
*** An attempt was made to perform an operation on a socket while the network was disconnected.

C
Comet 10.11.21

like this .. = /

b
blackdragon05 10.11.21

damn, tell me what to do to open the files of the people, otherwise the connection closes