3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 10.11.21 09:29 pm

Solving technical problems with DC ++ on PG

Having trouble connecting or downloading ... using or anything else? Or maybe you know solutions to some common problems? That way!
106 Comments
Sort by:
b
blackdragon05 10.11.21

and I'm waiting for the CONNECTION .... please tell me

A
AmNEz1A 10.11.21

So what to do???
An attempt to establish a connection was unsuccessful because the desired response was not received from another computer within the required time, or an already established connection was terminated due to an incorrect response from an already connected computer.

I
I rocked your pipe 10.11.21

what to do ? I press the list of files, write the connection, then the connection timeout! I've already tried 3 different clients! via flylink via strong via DC ++ everywhere the same thing! I tried all the tips that are listed in the FAQ and that I saw here! every single one! and it doesn’t work! any ideas?

p
prostopoh 10.11.21

please give me a link to download dc ++

v
vlаd_xDDD 10.11.21

I have such a problem I have FlylinkDC ++ when I connect to the hub writes

[13:36:52] *** Connecting to dc.playground.ru ...
[13:36:52] *** An attempt was made to perform an operation on the socket when disabled networks.
xs what's the problem

v
vlаd_xDDD 10.11.21

[zaz 2000] http://www.playground.ru/files/28932/

v
valery02 10.11.21

HELP, downloaded cs.s v40 and one server is not responding

S
Syaski Masiaski 10.11.21

People help me I entered everything correctly and here is such a mistake I did everything according to the instructions pix.PlayGround.ru

S
Syaski Masiaski 10.11.21

I figured it out with this, but now when I write in the search to read it does not find the search bar is frozen and all Che to do?

S
Syaski Masiaski 10.11.21

And please tell me how to set up?

p
phoenix2019 10.11.21

Sorry, but I do not know where to write ... I have a problem, when I press the download button, then I constantly get a page with a bunch of letters and incomprehensible inscriptions. What to do?

K
Kolesnik 10.11.21

I'm trying to download something from someone, but the client freezes at the "Connect" stage ...

Search works.
I tried to change the type of connection in the program, turned off the firewall for NOD32 and the Windows firewall ... It did not help. Are there any other solutions to the problem?
For the answer on the case I will be sincerely grateful :-)

V
Varvara S 10.11.21

[01:38] Found MAGNET link: magnet:? Xt = urn: tree: tiger: GD2UFK5TSIVSZ34437PDXH5OSJ3UXBSGIXQ4JLQ & dn ... this is where it ends ((tell me what to do to start downloading?

D
Dj_prokuror 10.11.21

I did everything as in the picture and he writes

[07:53] *** Connecting to dc.playground, ru ...
[07:54] *** The required address for its context is not correct.

How to fix it?????

D
Dj_prokuror 10.11.21

Write what to do!)))

D
Dj_prokuror 10.11.21

Write what to do!)))

A
Avgur0 10.11.21

Gentlemen, hub administrators! Please add Apex speed mod to the list of allowed dc clients, otherwise I read this absurdity at the entrance: Allowed minimum version number for ApexDC ++ client is: 0

A
Avgur0 10.11.21

Thanks for helping: your inaction gave me the opportunity to solve the problem myself by emulating an old client on your hub, which is called "DC ++". Now I'm deceiving you! It's fine!

o
oTranEo 10.11.21

I just can't understand what the matter is. Why are the files downloaded from me not via LAN, but via the Internet ????? What could be the problem????

V
Venom killer 10.11.21

I DO NOT OPEN THE LIST OF FILES FOR OTHER USERS