3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya Badidysh 10.11.21 09:42 pm

FPS sags on a powerful computer (Fallout 4)

In the city, especially in the location of the swan lake, where this swan is healthy, in some places it sinks to 35-40 frames per second. It happens up to 25-30. And in some places and stably 60 keeps (in this location). In empty locations or at the base, not to mention the inside of buildings, it is stable 60fps, but tell me, do I only have gripes? because the system is not small:
i7 5820k
gtx 980ti
16 RAm ddr4
win 10 pro
Game license, respectively
The settings are all the maximum. Everything that the scale of settings allows. Including light, anti-aliasing, shot splinter technology at a resolution of 1920x1080. Is it normal that the game sags in places and is so normal? Or am I just greedy for graphics and the vidyushka just can't do it alone? By the way, if the graph is made lower, especially the distance for drawing shadows, there are subsidence, but less.
22 Comments
Sort by:
B
BoB_Er 10.11.21

Ilya Badidysch
Try to install Shadow Boost http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/1822/?

I
Ilya Badidysh 10.11.21

BoB_Er
I'll try
One-eyed pirate,
but no, he advises me less, especially the distance for drawing shadows right up to the minimum. Shards are generally disabled, well, the distance for drawing objects is half. I twisted it all to the maximum. Everything plays fine, and even after sagging, the game, in principle, then gains FPS back. But grains appear quite often. If you do as the program tells you, then naturally there is nothing like that. So that's quite playable. In other places 60+ and on the base in general 95 measured

I
Ilya Badidysh 10.11.21

One-eyed pirate
and it's strange that the program advises me one thing and the game puts almost the most maximum, everything except new lighting and shards

u
urban.kalabanovich 10.11.21

Mmdaa ... if it sags so much on such a starship, it speaks of the exceptional "directness" of the hands of the developers.

E
EvgenyDMT 10.11.21

Ilya Badidysch
Well, what did you want from a foul4a? I7 5820k is not a game percentage, but for bundles of several vidyashek)))

I
Ilya Badidysh 10.11.21

urban.kalabanovich
Therefore, I wondered if this was normal, apparently not.
One-eyed pirate
Some games of course show off including folk. But the Witcher 3 on this config is stable 60+ at the most recent maximum. I even connected a monique 4k, I had to turn off the hair and the distance of drawing plants) And once I had a 780ti with a bunch of 2600, here she did not pull the witcher on such maxes. Burned and sold
EvgenyDMT
I know it's not a game one. I took the processor so that it would be enough for games and for the server. As if I chose the golden mean.

n
nestrbob 10.11.21

Ilya Badidysch
Do you think that your config is enough to set all game parameters to the maximum and get a constantly stable FPS? Look at the bench tests on the sites, they mainly run games on SLI, 3-way SLI, or even QUAD SLI. I do not have drawdowns up to 30 incl. look at the running processes, maybe that is too much threshing along with the game and planting performance, and the rest of the OS settings.
PS What does the expression mean - "Game license accordingly"? I have a repack and it works great.

I
Ilya Badidysh 10.11.21

nestrbob
I think I got the answer)
One-eyed pirate
Well, I lost so much dough and why not be greedy) I was just afraid that I had something with my computer

M
MunchkiN 616 10.11.21

Didn't you have a dragon age inquisitor squatting?
the video card can be excluded because in this game it is not heavily used. in any case, my 690 game rarely bent to full load. I don't know, maybe she doesn't have enough memory. and the 980 is solid and even faster.
but the game should bend the processor, oddly enough. only such a picture of FPS should be seen approximately by pawns with 4xxx and 5. there and then, as it were, the performance should be similar to the i7 4770 at the same frequency, plus extra free threads. so there is definitely something messed up with the processor side. run different benchmarks better than semisynthetic realtime ones and compare your processor with the results of nearby i7.
and it is important how much memory and how it is installed. 16GB is like that little. those it should be 4 strips of 4GB. without it, it seems to work in mono mode. as with one ram bar.

U
USSoldier 10.11.21

Ilya Badidysh
listen, is it not easier to just pick up and lower the graphics settings

f
fOXY9 10.11.21

After updating the game dlc + patch, the fps began to sag, the load on the card increased, which is shorter. Before that, everything was played normally, 80+ fps.
ps I almost forgot, I even had to turn off graphic mods.

S
Sprintin 10.11.21

Thompson1929
huh, on such a pc and lower the graphics? damn it is blasphemy.
I have everything ok at maximum speed, there are drawdowns but very rarely and not so low!

U
USSoldier 10.11.21

Sprintin
so if the game is not optimized, you put at least 4 titans, it will still lag

D
Denis Kyokushin 10.11.21

Ilya Badidysch Monitor
resource consumption?

I
Ilya Badidysh 10.11.21

Thompson1929
Sprintin wrote: huh
, on such a pc and lower the graphics? damn it is blasphemy.
[Denis Alexandrovich]
Yes, the percentage is loaded by 15-20%. video at 99, and
opera at 35 MunchkiN 616
Yes, I have

E
Esthetix 10.11.21

Also, this shit sagged until I put it on the SSD, as I put the problem of prosser on the maximum settings on the SDD.

m
muromez 10.11.21

This is what happens when assholes make a good game ...

I
Ilya Badidysh 10.11.21

Esthetix is ​​a
good idea by the way. I'll try and I will shove the

effect of zero on ssd . By the way, I noticed that it sags when I run, i.e. accelerated and FPS as much as 30 sags, but mainly in some parts of the city. So 60+ and drops to 50. Not less

E
Esthetix 10.11.21

Ilya Badidysch
Just foul and optimization are different things. Krivorukie crabs have been developed that, apart from their pipitki, cannot bring to the point.
Graphs 0 requirements HORSE.
Eh, it was temporary when they whined that the Crisis was not optimized. Although in fact it was awesomely optimized and gave such graphics that many games after 5 years are swallowed around the corner.

I
Ilya Badidysh 10.11.21

Esthetix
okay, I’m probably turning up my nose. When I buy the second 980ti, I think I won't have any problems at all)