3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Page 10.11.21 10:01 pm

After level 100 (Fallout 4)

What to do in the game when you are at level 116, all quests are completed, settlements are rebuilt to the maximum, top-end loot, etc.?
16 Comments
Sort by:
z
zalupa_iz_pod_nogtya 10.11.21

Wanderer
Wait for new additions or go to smash raiders out of a fat man or go through the game again.

R
RGC 10.11.21

Delete the game and return to the real world maybe? I'm waiting for cons

z
zalupa_iz_pod_nogtya 10.11.21

Rgc

s
saa0891 10.11.21

Put

Fashion's Wanderer .
Realistic Survival Damage
Search and Destroy
Arbitration
Survival
Any others on addiction difficulty and balance tweaks.
And so soon the DLC is coming out.

I
Intoxicated mouse 10.11.21

Set up a bunch of mods like on Skyrim, wait for additions, go to kill everyone indiscriminately and try to survive

P
Page 10.11.21

shirik94
5 times replayed , mods on hardcore set, difficulty level "Survival". I tried to go in different ways. From "berserker" to some kind of "sniper".

P
Page 10.11.21

RGC
You are right about something :)

B
BlackTigerTK 10.11.21

Wanderer
The first supplement comes out on March 22nd, there is nothing left. You can do radiant quests for now ... for experience.

r
ripvango 10.11.21

BlackTigerTK
But where is the experience ...)

r
ripvango 10.11.21

From the beginning, that's for sure. For a character of the opposite gender. I'm really looking forward to the new Survival mode. More than all other DLS ... Then I'll start again. For a fat girl .. A black woman ... With brass knuckles ... Perhaps.
Damn, why doesn't anyone make fat characters ?! After all, neither in the previous parts, nor in Skyrim there was such an opportunity. I have to use it! No, I'm not a fan of donuts, I just want to create a character that is not like most of those Barbies and Stethems that people rivet. But at the same time, she was still pretty) For example, she came out of the shelter so stout after giving birth. and then ran through the wasteland and lost weight (to do plastic surgery in Diamond City).
What by the way did you swing? Cold? Heavy? Start by not trying. Start with high charisma and hypnotize your enemies. Let them help you. Did you start with a high in-volume? Start with minimal and let Savant rule. Oh yes, there are really so many possibilities. ) God grant imagination.

B
BlackTigerTK 10.11.21

ripvango
Experience is never too much! :-) Again, to pump all the perks, you need a lot of experience ... if you have no codes and set such a task.

B
BlackTigerTK 10.11.21

ripvango wrote:
No, I'm not a fan of donuts, I just want to create a character that is not like most of those Barbies and Stethems that people rivet.
So the NPCs are all like that! Apparently, life in the post-war world does not favor completeness.

l
legusor 10.11.21

make a diagonal path of top-end loot from edge to edge of the map.

S
SP-minus 10.11.21

things to do? remove this stuff from your computer and wait for the last DLC Witcher 3

r
ripvango 10.11.21

BlackTigerTK
Yes, they are thin in the wasteland and this is logical. But in Vault 81, I remember exactly the fat inhabitant. And the Overseer is not thin there either. And also the ghoul who "took care" of Kate before the defeat of the raiders in the "Battle zone" is rather big-bellied. )

P
PeroAlxp 10.11.21

Wanderer
Since you have already done everything and tried everything, then
1. Wait for DLS.
2. Buy The Division and swing the Persian there in the dark zone up to 99 maximum. The game is good by the way. But after the maximum level, there will also be nothing to do there, as in other games.