3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Выxyxoль 10.11.21 10:01 pm

DLC Automatron or localizers once again failed to translate. (Fallout 4)

I installed myself a beta version of the Automatron DLC (those who know how to google and find it on the vast web), and what do I see? Woe-localizers in the face of 1C Softclub could not translate yet again. No, of course there are no masterpieces like bench 05 and citizen 49 has not yet seen, but these boobies translated flybot as a flybot. Not like a canon flying robot, not even like a summer robot. Muchobot, Karl! Moreover, this very flybot does not look like a fly in any way. Did you all see Dutnya? There is no similarity with him. And this is the very first quest of the add-on, what's next? I am sure that in the further passage I will find more blunders from our "translators". In general, these are the pies, dear friends. A screenshot of the flybot under the spoiler below, also to prove that the DLC is already available a screenshot of the add-on workbench and the new companion.

Spoiler

31 Comments
Sort by:
U
Ultravirus661 10.11.21

Vyxyxol
After the "Lead riser" I am not surprised at anything in this game ...
Lead riser, in general, sounds like a drug to increase potency.

p
pecabir 10.11.21

it is unlikely that the PROMT program understands robots

Выxyxoль 10.11.21

Ultravirus661
Yes, hack, lead pipe is in the English version, i.e. lead pipe.
pekabir
This is the first stage, the second is the proofreading of the resulting text and bringing it to the standard of the Russian literary language. Well, that's the ideal.

p
pecabir 10.11.21

Vyxyxol
yes shit they wanted to go to this from the high bell tower, as well as to optimize the fonts. as always hope for the community

R
Roman Selezen 10.11.21

You xxyxol Buddy
how to get the first DLC quest?

b
badger 10.11.21

Vyxyxol
I was especially pleased with the quantum flybot :)

B
BlackTigerTK 10.11.21

roma1397
In theory, it should appear in the magazine itself. It was like that for me - I loaded the last save and immediately received the quest.

B
BlackTigerTK 10.11.21

Vyxyxol
Dassent
That's why I play in English whenever possible :-)

R
Roman Selezen 10.11.21

BlackTigerTK
Along the way, I downloaded the broken (

B
BlackTigerTK 10.11.21

roma1397
Does the level of the character match? They write that it should be at least the 20th.

R
Roman Selezen 10.11.21

BlackTigerTK lvl
64, I just didn't download all the patches

Выxyxoль 10.11.21

Added a screenshot of the flybot to the first post.
roma1397
Yes, as already written above, it should appear itself after level 20, I did. Version 1.4.132 like.
Hmm, have you connected the module? esm in the sense of.

B
BlackTigerTK 10.11.21

roma1397
Yes, it seems like the last patch included DLC support, it's better to put it.

R
Roman Selezen 10.11.21

Vyxyxol
Well, I have a release version right now, I put your patch and the plug-in module will roll mb

b
badger 10.11.21

in general, the dl is good, the custom of robots is diverse, at least there are only 2 new locations, but in size and new details they are larger than the entire anchorage, the new guns are good, but I hope their location and damage will be corrected, and the final battle is quite intense

G
Garry3Fingers 10.11.21

Dassent Like
to find new guns you need to look at every millimeter of locations with a magnifying glass?

b
badger 10.11.21

Garry3Fingers
3 new cannons in one chest that's not particularly interesting

L
LordRegent303 10.11.21

roma1397 Level
15-21 required

b
badger 10.11.21

ashleyalicia
I do not know, I downloaded the archive from the file sharing service, but most likely correctly

S
Starkin 10.11.21

ashleyalicia
give me a link