3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
voldzhin 10.11.21 10:04 pm

Error code CE-34878-0 (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

On ps4, when the game starts, the error CE-34878-0 crashes, what should I do?
23 Comments
Sort by:
W
Witekk74 10.11.21

voldzhin
Quite a common mistake, but so far there is no solution = (We have to wait for Sony to react in a proper way.

A
AlexRecords198 10.11.21

this method should help:
1. Delete the game and all save.
2. Start installing ONLY the game.
3. Pause the update.
4. Completely install the game (all 44gb, see settings).
5. Start the game.
6. Install the update.
7. Play.

J
JackHorror 10.11.21

The same problem, it infuriates! That is, completely let the game be pumped out? And then start it? If you help, you will be my idol !!)))

J
JackHorror 10.11.21

and as soon as the game starts to install? the update is automatic!) are small, like a horse and armor!

v
voldzhin 10.11.21

AlexRecords198
Can you tell me exactly where in the settings "4. Completely install the game (all 44gb, see settings)"?

J
JackHorror 10.11.21

Everything worked!)) The truth is now psn has been lying for 3 days, which is not a vise))) In general, just download the game, and wait until all 44 gigs are pumped out and that's it, fire!) And you can see the options button!) Thank you AlexRecords198 for the very efficient and the right advice.

v
voldzhin 10.11.21

Everything worked, thanks

n
nowaytogetout 10.11.21

JackHorror
Not quite understood about Options.
Look, I downloaded the game today, launched it for the first time, and crashed.
Further, I start it again, after reinstallation, without updating (put on pause in the downloads) - everything is ok.
I'll update, crash.
I delete it, and then PSN goes for maintenance and I can not download anything.
Please describe, point by point, how did you do it?
Where can I watch if the game has been downloaded completely? it shows me that I merged 5 GB and you can start it right away.

T
Tryh 10.11.21

JackHorror
Tell me more! Did you download everything then turn on the game and play or update immediately ?? (she asks if you want to update now?)

A
Apashe 10.11.21

How to load 44 gig to load completely? I only load 5 (Where can I see it with the option button?

E
EvgeniySantoa 10.11.21

Guys don't know if this is the problem or not, but it helped me, I didn’t download the full 40GB, but downloaded 5 + didn’t download the update and add-ons after the start button appeared, launched the game, installed the update (without the add-on), everything went smoothly, I think, let me try the add-ons mouth. and again the error got out !!! In general, do not download add-ons until the whole game is loaded, it seems to me that this is the whole problem

E
EvgeniySantoa 10.11.21

who will help you unsubscribe)

A
Apashe 10.11.21

EvgeniySantoa
Well, I've already lost it how many times I have pumped it: D

E
EvgeniySantoa 10.11.21

Apashe, by the
way, he automatically loads the game, you can see it in memory

E
EvgeniySantoa 10.11.21

guys completely play mouth and add-ons downloaded all chiki briki Happy New Year !!!!

K
Kramor92 10.11.21

I have already tried everything, it does not help anything. This error will pop up. You can install everything except the latest update (about 300MB) then everything comes with additions. But if you install a patch, everything does not work ...

A
Apashe 10.11.21

EvgeniySantoa
yes already gamble too) Happy to you too)!

E
EvgeniySantoa 10.11.21

Teldaram install
an empty game without updating and add-ons, go into the game, ask for an update, download and you can play quietly until it is fully installed, so I don't break off and add-ons downloaded all the bad stuff

K
Kramor92 10.11.21

EvgeniySantoa
Everything! Thanks. Everything worked out. I downloaded 44GB completely, installed the update, started the add-ons and everything is ok!

E
EvgeniySantoa 10.11.21

Teldaram
yes not at all