3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tuaden 10.11.21 10:10 pm

Weapons Questions (Battlefield: Bad Company 2)

Sometimes they kill me with some kind of weapon, the names are long, I was looking for them in weapons, different, specializations, but there is no such name, it seems to me that I have a lot of weapons!
71 Comments
Sort by:
t
tuaden 10.11.21

It seems to me that I do not have enough weapons, is it tal, or are there any weapons that are not displayed in the armament ??

F
FromRzhev 10.11.21

Hmm ... I have never seen such a stupid question. It's just that the names of the barrels from which you are killed are abbreviated, but in the menu the full names are given. For example, "Type 88 RP" (like that) in the menu, and in the game it shows "T88RP"

t
tuaden 10.11.21

I was killed with a weapon, there was a Russian name, but it is not on the menu

A
AxeLite 10.11.21

You are probably talking about ABAKAN, which is registered in the weapon selection menu as AN-94

G
GRaDyC 10.11.21

Aaaa, you mean the stet sword ?? - it is given only to players, we can reach the level of a Jedi, and some have nuclear weapons, but to get it you have to be elected

N
Nemec-Shvine 10.11.21

GRaDyC
you forgot about the exclusive golden AK-47 given to the Saviors of the Galaxy

t
tuaden 10.11.21

Another weapon in the bradley game (well, or something like that), but it is not in the menu

t
tuaden 10.11.21

In general, can it be true or not that the game lacks weapons?

H
Hero of Donbass 10.11.21

Another weapon in the bradley game (well, or something like that), but in the menu it
is not a tank: D

t
tuaden 10.11.21

In general, is it possible or not that the game lacks weapons?

K
K_Fe 10.11.21

all the rules, the main thing is not to worry too much)

t
tuaden 10.11.21

OK)

t
tuaden 10.11.21

That is, I have enough of everything?

K
Kit90 10.11.21

tuaden Another weapon in the Bradley game (well, or something like that), but in the menu it is not
SparkiieE - this is a tank: D
- In general, if you think about it, then Bradley is also a weapon :) only in the format of armored vehicles (and not a tank, but an infantry fighting vehicle) and there is a description of Bradley in the menu, why did I draw it myself or what?
PlayGround.ru
There is a description of ALL weapons in the game, you just need to press the "more details" command.

t
tuaden 10.11.21

Do I have all the weapons?

N
Nemec-Shvine 10.11.21

raving this is not an Infantry Fighting Vehicle (BMP)
this is an armored personnel carrier

K
Kit90 10.11.21

Nemec-Shvine various modifications exist, let's not go into details.

t
tuaden 10.11.21

Do I have all the weapons in the game?

t
thorpe 10.11.21

they said yes.

C
CoD PyLuT 10.11.21

bitch b * what the fuck, I am sniping currency, bullets do not fly, and they knock down from assault rifles and knock down norms, but my shit flies, sho this is shit, fucking already