3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tuaden 10.11.21 10:10 pm

Weapons Questions (Battlefield: Bad Company 2)

Sometimes they kill me with some kind of weapon, the names are long, I was looking for them in weapons, different, specializations, but there is no such name, it seems to me that I have a lot of weapons!
71 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kramer 10.11.21

tuaden
No, you have a special version for ** hovs - it's clear that like everyone else.
Boness
There is such a thing as gravity, i.e. the bullet will not fly directly into the target at all distances, aim a little higher. To find out how a bullet flies on bolt-action rifles, go to an empty server and shoot at something at your discretion, press the fire (lv. Mouse button) and do not let go, so as not to remove the sight - so you will see where it will hit. You will get used to it over time.

T
Timen66rus 10.11.21

Kramer
thanks for the advice) I will try and get used to ...

N
Nikolsvlad 10.11.21

The only weapon that you may not have, but the rest have it - this is the M1 and it is given to the chosen ones! If there is no veteran status, then it will not be given.

K
Kramer 10.11.21

It is given not to the "chosen ones", but to those who have at least one more person. BF besides this one.

N
Nikolsvlad 10.11.21

Or Heros from which I received veteran status.

K
Kramer 10.11.21

They no longer give for Heroes.

S
Saimon_sad 10.11.21

well, don't worry about it, you have everything

S
Saimon_sad 10.11.21

or stupidly make us a screen with your weapon in the menu

K
Kramer 10.11.21

What for ?

S
Saimon_sad 10.11.21

well, let's see what he allegedly lacks there ...

K
Kramer 10.11.21

Yes, he will figure it out with time, he just did not understand the names.

M
Moralist 10.11.21

Good day to all, I have been playing BK2 relatively recently. And in the game he replaced that the T-90 and Abrams have a machine gun from which the tank driver himself can shoot, and not the second machine gunner on the tower. I did not change the controls, so tell me which key is used for this miracle.

S
SwipeChp 10.11.21

Drifter Mojave
We need to put the very last perk for technology.

M
Moralist 10.11.21

Prosto_Kote
This is the one that affects the accuracy of shooting?

E
Edward720 10.11.21

"D ORZH T"

N
NikitA4445 10.11.21

Or you can just play with fur

s
senyor 10.11.21

Guys, maybe this has already been discussed somewhere, did not find an answer, please tell me, but the bayonet for the M1 garand rifle, which is in the list of gadgets on the battlefield website, can be opened, and what is needed for this?

R
RicoChico 10.11.21

There is no bayonet.

s
senyor 10.11.21

RicoChiko I

mean, you can't open it, that is, this gadget on the site is just some kind of crap, an imperfection?

i
icelol247 10.11.21

by the way, how to open well, let's say "ump-45 special"