3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Super Teen Orc 09.11.19 03:15 am

Tightly hangs the game. (Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus)

Freezes the game after an undetermined period of time, sound and music, the picture freezes and after some time throws on the slave.the table in the process Manager is not responding. Under system requirements and is suitable for high. It's been a half of the game, and it started right now.
29 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jacob Temple 09.11.19

Super Teen Orc
You're not the one tormented. Panacea yet. Wait for patch or firewood. With 388.10 hangs happen less but not completely stop. PS Fucking lack of OpenGl Doom on this engine was without problems.

E
Ewgenij_BLR 09.11.19

Super Teen Orc
Jacob Temple
You can disable asynchronous computations

M
MetalWolf666 09.11.19

Ewgenij_BLR
I would like to know what it's for such a parameter Asynchronous computations to find unfortunately I can not.

E
Ewgenij_BLR 09.11.19

MetalWolf666
In the advanced video settings in the game

S
Super Teen Orc 09.11.19

Jacob Temple
Set in task Manager priority to high and it went

V
Vlad_Cepesh 09.11.19

Ewgenij_BLR
no, no such...

J
Jacob Temple 09.11.19

Ewgenij_BLR
Show this option on the screen.

d
dagger86 09.11.19

Delete the file Wolfenstein The New ColossusConfig II folder C:\Users\ИМЯ\Saved Games\MachineGames\II Wolfenstein The New Colossus\base
then go to advanced settings and this option to appear, press Off. Checked 2 hours without crashes and freezes.

J
Jacob Temple 09.11.19

dagger86
Well removed. No there is not any asynchronous computation. There only 3 types of anisotropic filters.

d
dagger86 09.11.19

unfortunately a screenshot can't do, the black screen is obtained. After disabling this option disappears for some reason, t e back it will not turn on. But if it's on, any other changes in the settings and Alt+Tab, the computer just restarts.
gtx1070 378.92

E
Ewgenij_BLR 09.11.19

Jacob Temple
Vlad_Cepesh
https://abload.de/img/wolf2gfxsettings4j2k5h.jpg
4th option from the top

A
ArmyMan 09.11.19

Ewgenij_BLR
Let me guess - you have a card from AMD? )))

In short, the solution for owners of cards from Nvidia, does not help everyone, but most.
http://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4575/~/geforce-hotfix-driver-version-388.10
This hotfix driver version 388.0.
While 2 hours - flight normal.

M
MetalWolf666 09.11.19

Ewgenij_BLR
Disabled but did not help, already spent so much time on this garbage and nothing, nothing helped. So I will wait for the patch.

g
gennaz 09.11.19

Super Teen Orc
Disconnect on/off the deletion of polygons helped me.

d
daftCAT7 09.11.19

And I get game hangs tightly for 5-10 seconds and then all the rules and still sound like a internal of zvukovojj 486го computer.

g
gfcnjh2 09.11.19

Ewgenij_BLR
ArmyMan
gennaz
Super Teen Orc
I tried all your methods, not help. The game with the latest update, fire wood fresh (388.13) iron is quite suitable --- Map 980 (4GB) Fx3850 Ram 32. One comforting that I didn't buy it. And so we'll roll the money and be Lollipop suck. The first game for more than a decade, which failed to fix it. Across problem gambling, but one way or the other shoals in them were eliminated. And this or does not want to give in. Direct what is mystery.

a
avdeev.dm.al 09.11.19

Damn people, there are two gtx 980 in the two-seater, but still hangs((

X
XaHTHaX 09.11.19

Nothing helped, hangs tightly on the randomness from 2 to 30 minutes.

*******Solved the problem, I don't know.. something was poking at the settings several times and rebooted, the 2nd day of normal flight.....
The game passed. Very short was..... have suffered longer.

w
woron666serega73 09.11.19

I decided to pereproyti game and then started hovering,in the past such was not,all the above described tried, nothing works(not even know what to do now....

a
audi2018 09.11.19

Same problem)) changed all possible settings, put all possible updates and nothing, hangs tightly after 5-10 minutes of play. (the GTX 1080)