3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Super Teen Orc 09.11.19 03:15 am

Tightly hangs the game. (Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus)

Freezes the game after an undetermined period of time, sound and music, the picture freezes and after some time throws on the slave.the table in the process Manager is not responding. Under system requirements and is suitable for high. It's been a half of the game, and it started right now.
29 Comments
Sort by:
d
dm1try777 09.11.19

GTX 1080, hovering not allowed to enjoy the game :(

E
EdwardTsys 09.11.19

Nabatiye, found a solution, he suffered nothing helped, he found the solution, look
C:\Users\Name\Saved GamesMachineGames\II Wolfenstein The New Colossus\base
if there is delete the file of Wolfenstein The New ColossusConfig II.local
but do not close the folder.
Next in start the game so that the folder and contents you watched
After the game go into the menu you have in a folder the same file, quickly remove it without leaving the game
Next, begin to play follow the folder through the 1.5 minutes it appear again and again removed.
So difficult to play.
And the question is how to disable the creation of zloschastny file?

D
Deimos80 09.11.19

EdwardTsys
Script. Write a one-line file with the extension *.cmd and task Scheduler to do the task to execute the script every minute. At the time of the game task to make active (to run), after the game off.
In a script like this (the path to your change):
Спойлерdel c:\Users\USER\Saved Games\MachineGames\II Wolfenstein The New Colossus\base\II Wolfenstein The New ColossusConfig.local /q

a
andrewd68 09.11.19

The game after the start of vidyushku hangs. Sometimes on the menu. Before the game the case comes.
memory 8Gb, гтх1060 3D.

N
Nasty people run 18.03.22

andrewd68
The same PC parameters as yours and it doesn't start either. It's strange that it used to run and play, but now it hangs almost immediately. Didn't solve the problem?

v
vitality 18.03.22

The game works stably for me on the driver 457.09-desktop-win10-64bit-international-whql
I5 9600K 8GB GTX770 4GB Win10X64Pro
The game is running with administrator rights, the priority is high in the task manager.
On the driver 472.12 and others, it hung.
I didn’t change the settings in the game, I set the resolution and the graphics to high, I didn’t touch anything else.

s
sergeant 071 01.05.22

vitttality I
confirm that everything works according to this method, I went through the game to the end.

a
alexsey_foreva 04.10.22

dagger86
there is no option this can be disabled in the config?

3SR 16.11.22

The game began to freeze tightly when autosaving on a mission in Manhattan. I tried to disable asynchronous calculation, deleting polygons, set high priority, set firewood 526.47; 457.09; 388.10 - nothing helped. The problem was solved by deleting the file "Wolfenstein II The New ColossusConfig.local" in the path C:UsersNameSaved GamesMachineGamesWolfenstein II The New Colossusbase.
Ryzen 5 1600
GTX 1060 6GB
RAM 16GB