3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Street cat 10.11.21 10:11 pm

A film about the game! (Max Payne)

people who know, watched, or knows where to download leave a link or at least some data about films or a movie ...
45 Comments
Sort by:
X
Xandee 10.11.21

Not a single film has yet been released - neither official nor fan-made.

S
Street cat 10.11.21

well i saw a thriller about the movie ...

X
Xandee 10.11.21

Well, having a trailer doesn’t mean a movie will be released. The film will be in the fall only.

S
Street cat 10.11.21

well, then I'll wait! as well as part 3 of the game =)

X
Xandee 10.11.21

Oooh ...... But this will take a long time to wait ((

S
Street cat 10.11.21

pomoimu it will be released in 2009 ...

X
Xandee 10.11.21

Not officially announced yet. At least we must first wait for Alan Wake to come out, and maybe the third Max will be there.

A
Alex mahone 10.11.21

I would like to. I really hope for a sequel to Max.

S
Street cat 10.11.21

all hope for him!

X
Xandee 10.11.21

But the creators will not please us in any way ...

M
Merinostas 10.11.21

Max's sequel is a definite thing. This is Diablo in the world of action games. I heard half a year ago that the development of the third part is already underway. Hope it's not a duck.

The Max movie will be amazing. Certainly they will not fail as with "Hitman" I promise you that! :: :)))

A
Al bundy 10.11.21

By the way, the trailer is

very good, the music, even if not game, but terribly stylish. Well, I personally approve of all sorts of tru-gothic winged innovations. Wahlberg seems to be quite good (forget about the Phenomenon). The meat, however, in my opinion, looks too action-packed, well, nothing, like the laws of physics are in place. Max's jump as-in-game is clearly for show and somewhat ridiculous (:

W
Wasteland Lynx 10.11.21

No, in terms of atmosphere, the film is still far from the game.

M
Merinostas 10.11.21

The film, in my opinion, is not bad! Not crap like Hitman and thanks for that. It was very interesting to watch. I will return to him more than once

W
Wasteland Lynx 10.11.21

How many people, so many opinions.

M
Merinostas 10.11.21

But he is far from the game, so I agree with you

X
Xandee 10.11.21

It would seem that the game itself is almost a finished film, but alas ... I remember one of the creators of the film "Silent Hill" about how they remade the plot of the game, said something like the following - how to build a new floor of a skyscraper, we'd better build a new house nearby. So here - how to take ready-made characters and events, we decided to do something of our own, but it didn't work out very well ...

W
Wasteland Lynx 10.11.21

It turned out either according to the game, or not according to the game. You can't tell right away. =

X
Xandee 10.11.21

It's like in films they write - "based on the work of the author of such and such" ... They took the names, some events, and then where the scriptwriter's imagination will bring.

M
Merinostas 10.11.21

But, you must admit, if they just took and copied the game, it would have turned out ... well, not very much. No, not in terms of the plot, but in terms of predictability =)
I think that Max's character is conveyed perfectly. But not Max the daredevil of the first part, but Max the great philosopher from the second. You will say that the first Max liked to philosophize, I do not argue. But then it was a man with a fresh wound.