3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Street cat 10.11.21 10:11 pm

A film about the game! (Max Payne)

people who know, watched, or knows where to download leave a link or at least some data about films or a movie ...
45 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vladimir Lem 10.11.21

I didn't really like it, to be honest, the game is a whole cubic meter better.
It is not clear why it was so to alter the simply ingenious plot. No, to take the idea and develop it in the film. Everyone would be happy, both those who played and those who did not play ... As a result, not those, not others, were not happy.
In general, to tell the truth, games should not be filmed, and even more so to make games based on films. The game should remain a game, and the film should remain a film.

O
One of them 10.11.21

Vladimir Lem
I agree, except for the last one. It is just possible to film this game, since the main theme is taken from films, and the game itself looks like a movie.

B
BossPaladin 10.11.21

The film completely disappointed! The creators of the Day Watch would have better filmed Max Payne :-) The only thing that remotely resembles a game is how the actor who played Max imitated his movements, especially the wounded Max copied exactly :-) Everything else could have been done much better, larger and more spectacular, the film had to be shot in two parts of the game, then it would have turned out that we need. I watched part of the film with a man who did not play Max Payne, he didn’t understand what the film was about and kept asking what the point was :-) This is to what they wrote above, that those who have not played the game will not understand the film at all, so it is there is :-)

E
EvgenijjFedorets 10.11.21

It would be better if the Wachowski brothers were shooting, according to the Matrix it is already clear who can make cool films.

K
KoSa TV 10.11.21

The film is of course a complete turd