3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SАLEM 11.11.21 12:19 pm

What would you say to Steve Jobs' question about the last day ...?

(Steve Jobs) - “When I was 17, I read a quote - something like this:“ If you live every day as if it’s your last, someday you’ll be right. ” The quote impressed me and since then, for 33 years now, I look in the mirror every day and ask myself: “If today were the last in my life, would I want to do what I am going to do today?”. And as soon as the answer was “No” for several days in a row, I realized that something had to be changed.
Spoiler

Life in a metropolis and in society forces you to perform a lot of unnecessary, unimportant body movements. When you find yourself far from the city, in nature, you gradually begin to understand what useless, meaningless things humanity is busy with every day. For the most part, they are also destructive to himself. The last day of their lives, I think, many would like to spend with loved ones, tell them what is important, give love and warmth. That is - to GIVE, not take, which is what we usually do ...
How would you live the last day of your life? ...
18 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 11.11.21

I would skip school, pochany

W
Wing42 11.11.21

How would you live the last day of your life?
Just like all the other days.

V
Vaipen 11.11.21

I remembered a parable here. The father calls the sons before his death and speaks. My children, I'm here in the garden, behind the house, I buried a chest with gold, whoever finds it first will get it. And as soon as Dad bent down, they immediately grabbed picks, rakes, paws and let's dig. They dug the whole garden, no nifig. They sat down and thought, here's an old goat, nibble at us. And then one brother says, "Let's put something here, don't be wasted in labor." And they decided to plant a vineyard. They reaped the harvest from him, drove out the wine and earned a chest of gold. So I think I would make fun of my own in the end.

S
SАLEM 11.11.21

Wing42
Just like all the other days. Your life is boring, like in the army (the day has passed well, and to hell with it, rather the night would have passed and again) lived, were, ate and drank.

A
Aips95 11.11.21

Protestant Knight
Vryatli these days someone will think of planting something.

Yes, in principle, any day off suits me so that it will be the last. So the last day I just wanted to spend at home, with family and friends.

V
Vaipen 11.11.21

Aips95
And if they come up with it, then it's definitely not a vineyard, but something to pick up;)

T
TTG 11.11.21

-DENIMUSS -

G
Garrus-1994 11.11.21

I would arrange total annihilation. And chu fl ... I mean the last day, but the others do not? Not the point)

n
northern alcoholic 11.11.21

I think that death would be sudden and the last day would pass as usual.

7Rain7 11.11.21

I also think that death would be sudden. Moreover, any our achievement or failure is often a combination of actions and events. Sometimes, getting something good as a result, you then often may not even notice what series of actions and events led to this good result. Those. looking in the mirror and saying to myself NO, I would not do that, perhaps you are closing the door to another good result, which could lead to your perhaps not very good deed.

B
BioGen 11.11.21

I would have done it as usual.

R
Rikudo Nagashi 11.11.21

> How would you live the last day of your life?
Leafing through the smishny pictures on the Internet.

C
Castilion 11.11.21

I would spend the day with my family completely.

z
zarya-4 11.11.21

-DENIMUSS -
DON'T BELIEVE! I would go to the army. I would put on an Afghan woman, drop the belt below the waist and go to the spirits)

n
northern alcoholic 11.11.21

zarya-4
I think you would not have made it in 1 day.

G
Guwanc 11.11.21

I'd spend my last day with my best friend. A friend will understand, he will help you always and everywhere !!!

f
falsh777 11.11.21

I lived like this. By Feng Shui Manowar. And since then, memories warm the soul. And now I'm pretending to be a nerd.

S
Sima4 11.11.21

Today is the first day of the rest of your life