3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BLACK_VIT 09.11.19 03:16 am

Discussion of optimization (Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3)

much lag and the low
76 Comments
Sort by:
w
warwar556 09.11.19

the campaign is a drain on optimization as Ghost Recon: Wildlands

l
legion2104 09.11.19

Frieze tightly

s
sergo2k 09.11.19

I first saw at its top the map the fps is 5! FIVE frames per second! Delighted!

E
Er1sh 09.11.19

Pretty strange... you Have so hard a frieze, and I somehow not! Yes, optimization is not at a high level, but it was better than in Ghost Recon Wildlands. I played with I7, GTX 960 2 GB and 8 GB of RAM, and the game gives a stable 55 fps. In Ghost Recon only 25.
P. S: When aiming and zalazane in the car, the game will be any at all to freesite!

B
BAHAHDP 09.11.19

Frieze tightly. Of the 36 minutes I spent in the game, half the time was in the frieze...

s
sobakovod 09.11.19

Nintendim
Nintendim wrote:
Pretty strange... you Have so hard a frieze, and I somehow not! Yes, optimization is not at a high level, but it was better than in Ghost Recon Wildlands. I played with I7, GTX 960 2 GB and 8 GB of RAM, and the game gives a stable 55 fps. In Ghost Recon only 25.
P. S: When aiming and zalazane in the car, the game will be any at all to freesite!
apparently run for the calculators, my identity, everything is OK

I
Invisible Sun 09.11.19

Do not start running and departure. Played, thank you.. 12/10

J
Just-Nick 09.11.19

Nintendim
stable 55 fps? it on what settings and what resolution? I also have a gtx 960 but the fps was less

L
LaFeT666 09.11.19

BLACK_VIT
hopefully that will fix

K
Koteyko Leopold 09.11.19

I played the beta, I just already have enough to understand that the game is crude and not worth buying. Yes, even downloading the pirates, it is not particularly deserved. What to get the computer to digest this cal, if you can play some Horoshun the game?!

s
stproton 09.11.19

Mike Farley Leopold
Do not recall for 2016-2017 any game (Turkey doesn't count), which many coaches NG evaluated as good. Even more or less successful according to estimates РЕ7 and Research in all chatilis local ducks and homeless with Core 2 Duo respectively.

K
Koteyko Leopold 09.11.19

stproton
Don't know about others, but I appreciate the game is only in its opinion. Purely IMHO.

B
Bombardirovschik 09.11.19

My core system is enough fps for the human eye

D
Duhorez 09.11.19

I have that .. but the scary thing is that the character gets stuck in the textures ... on the stairs , on the ledge , then do when taken into captivity ... and it's only 2 hours game .. what happens next , only God knows !

A
Aleksey Mezev 09.11.19

optimization so myself, I have wildlands on average better than sniper this

A
Aleksey Mezev 09.11.19

and what chic boot)))))))) I can safely eat to go till the game has loaded)

S
Slava74oren 09.11.19

Who log, update your bucket, how much can you complain after every game, no optimizations, I lag and so on, on my system everything just flies without any lag.

s
stproton 09.11.19

Alex Mesev
The subject is on the SSD. The prologue is loaded ~ 5 seconds, OpenWorld about 40 seconds, and this with the fact that every pozarowski will not be bothered at all, if you perform optional tasks or autoroute in OpenWorld. But if the person is in 2017 puts a heavy game on hard, and even with a rotation of 5400 rpm, something to convince him will be difficult. Hopelessness consolers with dnsextd else can understand, and that you can screw the ssd if you really burn from downloads

F
Fei Fong 09.11.19

stproton
Yes Ian the essence of SSD is not primary testing locations and data access.. Progresa igrovoy location in the game. it all rests on the percent videhoe.. again depends on the game engine..maybe there developers server percent with 32 cores..

p
pam007666 09.11.19

and no one is confused by the fact that the game is in the prologue is just great, but in the main frieze , that's funny Lord, you say that mafia 3 uber super technological game that requires a mega computer, and the Witcher 3 battle 1 and mediocre go!...IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!