3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SanSanZ 11.11.21 12:28 pm

Ending Discussion (SPOILERS) (Wolfenstein: The New Order)

How is the ending? I personally expected this. The DLC can change everything, though. After all, the death of GG was not shown, but were the missiles launched? There is no video, so these are just words that have not yet been confirmed by anything. After the credits, nothing too, only the sound of the turntable becomes more audible, perhaps they returned for GG =)
And is there a difference in the endings when choosing Fergus or White?
31 Comments
Sort by:
g
gloccc 11.11.21

xs, but perhaps dlts wakes up, since the fasc grandmother was not killed

P
Peter Mizin 11.11.21

SanSanZ
I went for White, the ending is the same as you wrote. And who did you pass for?

F
Fatum Sibir 11.11.21

I did not understand one thing, why they left a German sadistic woman alive, what the hell is the point, I expected that they would at least burn her alive.

A
Albustani962 11.11.21

Fatum Sibir
Here it is. Such a creature cannot survive in such games. It is possible that the plot will be developed further either in the next part or in the DLC. I really hope so, because the ending, in my opinion, turned out to be incomplete, without an epilogue. Once - that's all. When I saw how I was thrown into the main menu after the credits, I realized that something was missing, something was unsaid.

f
ferskoer 11.11.21

Passed the plot for Furges, who went through both, tell me, are the chapters for White the same?

S
SanSanZ 11.11.21

Pyotr Mizin
I also passed for him. I don’t want to go through another time.

PS At first I stubbornly did not choose whom to kill, in the end I waited until two of them were killed and, like, I failed the mission, but I could have done the third option.

P
Peter Mizin 11.11.21

I will pass the second time. If there are differences, I will write.

C
Captain Fire 11.11.21

The ending is the same for both timelines.

A little whitewash:
In some DLS thread, you will have how long to escape from the castle (regen to 20 hp before that) before a nuclear strike, although you can not run away, I do not think that Blazhkovich can kill something.

A
Alexey Kolobov 11.11.21

In general, I passed it twice, choosing different heroes at the beginning ... iiiii ... the endings are completely identical, with the exception of some dialogues during the passage of the campaign. In the end, absolutely everything is the same, there are no changes.

S
SaintSider 11.11.21

when choosing Fergus or White, there is an effect in the mission in prison ... it is a little differently walked through after the release of these ... and there is no significant difference to the campaign
... I heard about the alternative ending, but is it really so, xs.

T
Tomas freeze 11.11.21

the campaign will be like in CoDe black ops 2, a son or daughter will be born and continue the family's business, just the fascist woman survived, so she is likely to be the main villain.

X
Xorras 11.11.21

When I saw how I was thrown into the main menu after the credits, I realized that something was missing, something was unsaid.
The couple remembered ME3 ... We are waiting for the Extented Cut for Wolf: D

[
[_LeoN_] HUNTER 11.11.21

The developers said that it would make sense to replay the game, maybe even then it will appear?

s
saa0891 11.11.21

I hope the DLC will be released with a continuation, otherwise it’s not enough, I want more, but the bomb could be thrown on the castle for a spectacular ending.

D
DarioGlenn 11.11.21

If the DLC comes out and Blazhkovich still dies, it seems to me that his girlfriend will go to work, I don't remember her name, and then the trindets of that terrible old woman. But other options are also not excluded.

00711 11.11.21

I saw the only significant change behind White's hacking will be the master keys, ha Fergus e. locks (locks are easier)

m
marrader 11.11.21

I AM INTERESTED IN HOW MANY ENDINGS IN THIS GAME? it is still not clear

C
CTuKC 11.11.21

the developers, therefore, did not fulfill their promises to make 2 endings, depending on the fateful choice at the beginning of the game ... so always, just like our government: - / sadness. But the absence of all dots above the i at the end of the game, I think as a hint not to the DLC, but to the full-fledged 3rd part (after all, the attack was only on Skull Island), the only question is when. And a grandmother with a torn mug may well replace a Totn-Kopf; she would gladly cut her new scars. By the way, there are no islands in the Baltic Sea))))

a
alexandr1988 11.11.21

CTuKC
By the way, there are no islands in the Baltic Sea.
As it is not, but what is it then?

O
Overclock [er] 11.11.21

I just went through the whole game, I really liked the game and the ending was also impressed, mostly very touched. I hoped and believed until the end that Captain Blaskovich would survive and that he and Anya would be together. But alas .... he will die, but at the same time having fulfilled his main task! I'm sorry for him. If not for him, all plans to kill the Skull would have failed. Blaskovich was a good man.

ps Many thanks to the developers for such a wonderful, interesting and addictive game! The guys did their best. More of these games.