3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SanSanZ 11.11.21 12:28 pm

Ending Discussion (SPOILERS) (Wolfenstein: The New Order)

How is the ending? I personally expected this. The DLC can change everything, though. After all, the death of GG was not shown, but were the missiles launched? There is no video, so these are just words that have not yet been confirmed by anything. After the credits, nothing too, only the sound of the turntable becomes more audible, perhaps they returned for GG =)
And is there a difference in the endings when choosing Fergus or White?
31 Comments
Sort by:
a
alexandr1988 11.11.21

Overclock [er]
Not the fact that he died! The beginning for the sequel looms :)

a
alex_mar99 11.11.21

As for the alternative ending: what if it's like in Dishonereda? That is, fewer fascists have to be killed, good deeds done ... In the first, I myself hardly believe, but you can try. Or like in the subway - the whole stealth game. And as for good deeds, there are even a couple (Collect Max's toys or not kill Booby (henpecked Engel)). Who knows what other good deeds you can do, please unsubscribe.

a
adsafsdaf02311323 11.11.21

alex_mar99, there is no video of another ending in the files.

t
tonkii 11.11.21

talstas96
more precisely about the main character and Ana, after all, the note after the psychiatric hospital was just about them, as if "they killed all the staff and" law enforcement officers "and it was a man and a woman who fled"

A
Anderby 11.11.21

Blazhkovich finally, after three parts, killed Totenkoff. And the main villain of the next game, obviously, will be Frau Engel. Also, I suppose, he will live to be a hundred years old. "Death loves its suppliers."

g
gvidofd 11.11.21

And explain to me the moment with my sister Ani, otherwise I don’t catch up. Point by point:
1. Remind me what happened to your sister? And then by the end of the game, when they remembered about her and gave the diaries to listen to - I had already forgotten what they said about her at the beginning.
2. Who understood from the last entry (either the translation is a curve, or I'm not thinking about that) - Anya means at the end that she, like her sister, has also been waiting for Blaskovich all her life, something like that?
3. How the sister and Anya are generally connected. Well, that is, they did not seem to say anything about their relationship about the game and it is not very clear how to perceive Anya through the prism of her sister's diaries ... And if she herself did not know about her sister's past on the campaign, then what does it give us in the understanding of the characters?

P.S. Thanks in advance for the detailed explanations, it will be interesting to listen to a few, who thinks?

B
Big smoke 11.11.21

Probably BJ is alive, because after the credits you can hear the helicopter flying, I think what's behind it.

n
netort 11.11.21

Hitler is still alive. I think we have a sequel

a
alexisbn 11.11.21

gvidofd
It seemed to me that the diary was not about my sister, but about Anya herself. Those. she was afraid to reveal herself to Blazhkovich, therefore she came up with an idea with the diary of her "sister".

M
MLShadow 11.11.21

I also did not fully understand about audio diaries, it seems like she herself, if you listen carefully, it becomes clear, but on the other hand, this is an audio diary, how can you not recognize the voice?

n
nov14ok 11.11.21

MLShadow
So she says - there in Polish, so I'll translate for you. She reads aloud to him on the radio like