3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FIL. Just FIL 11.11.21 02:11 pm

What did you do in 2015?

I suggest in the comments to reflect the main events that happened to you in 2015. I'll start: finished school - received a medal - happy as an elephant
28 Comments
Sort by:
r
rPeBoJL 11.11.21

ate

B
BlackGhoSsT 11.11.21

If I pass all the exams, then I will write my main event ... I survived ...

E
Elite User 11.11.21

He rested in Turkey, was in Italy, studied. In short, useless events.

n
northern alcoholic 11.11.21

I didn't do anything.

K
KingBaby 11.11.21

won in DotA at bets of 2300 bachey .. I bought myself an iPhone 6+ and some rags .. vidyahu ... of the last that I remember ...

g
grafonoman 11.11.21

watched dozens of films and TV series that I was going to look at for many years, read several book series that I also didn’t reach for many years, bought BBC 2 and Battlefield 4, and finally pogamal, I waited for the witcher whom I had been waiting for for 4 years and for good reason, I rebuilt the whole computer, bought sasnal and played the damn exclusives and realized that only 3 of them were more or less

E
Evil Spirit Yambuya 11.11.21

As in Pushkin's fairy tale: - A year has passed like an empty dream ...

x
xXHASLXx 11.11.21

Baloted for the presidency of the United States: D

K
Kay Ovald 11.11.21

Nothing special.
I helped my friends. Saved several lives by donating blood.
I discovered an interesting world of board games.
I was a victim, that is, a model in stylists' courses, where they made a devil, a grandfather, a skull and a witch out of me. :)))
Overcame the new DB at work. Updated the computer.
In general, this is a normal year. :)

t
trustedSunbro 11.11.21

I understood even more the meaninglessness of life.

w
warp 37 11.11.21

I worked, sat my ass at the university, drank, sat on a PG, played games and watched movies. In general, another monotonous life.

R
Ripper man 11.11.21

Have worked. It wasn't fun, but I survived.

E
EVIL PLAYER 11.11.21

He fought on the vastness of YouTube with the New Red Bogomolka SS troops.

M
Mr_Lawrence 11.11.21

All the same, I turned away from the army, for health reasons.
I visited Moscow for the first time, worked there for a month.
He learned to be an amateur diver, dived in the Red Sea, about 20+ dives, excursions to sunken ships, one was a wartime WWII, with rifles and shells, swam in underwater caves and delivered night dives wildly.
Enriched the list of favorite films, the most memorable was "No Country for Old Men" with Anton Chigur, watched for the first time.
Moved to some new genres in music.
Refused alcohol.
Well, and the most important event of the year, the crisis in the country, at the end of the year was left without money, although he planned to acquire a supported foreign car.

B
BioGen 11.11.21

I drew a picture, went to couples, discovered many metal bands, played many games and met NG well

w
we get what we deserve 11.11.21

He worked, made new acquaintances, learned a lot and saw for himself.

E
EvgeniyPS 11.11.21

I finally bought myself a scooter, traveled all the local mountains on it, moved once again
(changed my place of residence), began to write a new book, also wrote a few poems, became addicted to gothic rock and post-punk, read several books by Clifford Symak , and now - I continue to plunge into the gloomy and cruel womb of the endless life that surrounds us. In the new year...

V
Vanya Rygalov 11.11.21

Cockroach
Crush?
Could, but did not want to Kill the
Graphomaniac
?
I wanted to. But could not...

A
Alexander Bekker 11.11.21

Another year that ended in vain. A lot of laziness prevails in order to change something or achieve success.

s
stalker7162534 11.11.21

Invented radio and calculated the multiplication table.