3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Resident Fan 11.11.21 04:56 pm

Found a solution, how to fix bugs in Gold Edition on PC (Resident Evil 5) by yourself

All fans of the RE series, good day. =)
So, here's what I suggest everyone do to fix many bugs in the game on their own, without waiting for the long second official patch from the Capcom developers.
And this will be the most logical and adequate solution of mine that I have come up with to fix the bugs.
In order to fix bugs in the Gold Edition version, you need to specially install a completely working old version of the game Resident Evil 5 2009 on your PC, with a completely Russian localization from the 1C studio and replace certain files from a folder into a folder (make a copy of the replaced files), and then each time turn on the game in the places where there were bugs and check if we fixed the bugs by replacing the old files of 2009 with the new bugged files of 2015 or not.
I understand that it will take a lot of time, nerves and mind to succeed, but there is NO other way out.
I don't know how you are fans, but I personally got tired of waiting for the Japanese to release patch # 2, which may not fix all the bugs yet.
I can no longer look at the remaining bugs in the game, they sadden my eyes and put pressure on my nerves. Therefore, I found a solution, how everyone can independently eliminate almost all bugs in the game, with the exception of only two additional episodes and a new mode in mercenaries, tk. this is the only difference between the Gold Edition and the first edition in 2009.
But the very campaign for Chris and Sheva, you can really eliminate all the bugs that the Japanese made during the porting.
And personally, one of these days, I will start doing this, put myself in 2009 RE 5 and by replacing the files, I will fix bugs, and this is essentially the same patch that we are all waiting for from Capcom. But they will have to wait a long time for the patch, because they have no time for it. They are busy developing another game project. Therefore, and I advise everyone to tackle this solution, who are not satisfied with the bugs in the game.
27 Comments
Sort by:
O
OakSorcerer 11.11.21

There was only one bug in chapter 6-1. A bot with a key card got stuck, but this is not critical. Sense 0, and nothing will come of it.

R
Resident Fan 11.11.21

OakSorcerer
Are you sure there is only one bug in the Gold Edition, in chapter 6-1 on a ship with a key?
If I were you, not knowing the whole truth of bugs, I would not be so naive. =)
Now, you will find out in my new TOPICAL topic in the section on the forum, how many bugs actually exist in the 2015 version of the game, that your ears and eyes will go out of orbit. That probably still such a number of bugs was not in any game in the entire history of the gaming industry. The Japanese from Capcom broke the world record for bugs in their own game. They need to be awarded the Oscar "Golden Raspberry 2015" =)

R
Resident Fan 11.11.21

OakSorcerer
And by my way of solving, in honor of which I created a theme here, you can eliminate half of the bugs in the game.
If it was impossible to fix the bugs by an independent way of replacing the old files of 2009 with the new files of 2015 in the folder, then I would not create this topic here, and would not mislead the fans. Because almost all the bugs in this version of the game are in files with the .arc extension, the replacement of which will fix many bugs in the game. I'm not saying that all bugs will be fixed, but many - YES! =)

R
Romanzo_Tamerici 11.11.21

I recently went through the coop, I did not find any bugs

R
Resident Fan 11.11.21

Romanzo_Tamerici
Because many people still do not know the bugs in the game, due to the fact that they are not attentive. See my entire list of bugs, in my new in the topical created topic in the forum section. You will be in SHOCK, from their count.

s
slawok76 11.11.21

I had a bug with a minigun (crash - these files were not available), and with colors - there were no textures. I fixed it myself using files from RE 2009. All bugs were no longer there.

R
Resident Fan 11.11.21

slawok76
This is what I'm talking about here, in order to fix many bugs in the campaign in the main game in the gameplay, you just need to take the files with the .arc extension from the old version of the 2009 game, and drop them into the folder with the replacement in 2015 RE 5 and the bugs will be fixed ... Many people understand this, but for some reason few people need it and are interested. It means that these people are simply not real fans of the MK series, if they don't care about a spoiled game. Not for me.
Only you, too, were mistaken about one thing, there are a LOT of bugs in the game. Go check out my new topic on bugs.

s
slawok76 11.11.21

Not ..., for me the main thing is obvious jambs. I simply did not pay attention to the rest, and that was all.

f
fox453 11.11.21

Patrick Russian will the
transfer of the weapon return the files?

R
Resident Fan 11.11.21

fox453
No. I also thought so before that replacing files from the old version of the game to the new version would fix the bugs, but alas.
There is a homemade fix from the official patch # 1 that fixed some bugs, one person on the incentive, and publicly posted his fix for download. This fix, fixes a bug, with the transfer of weapons to the bot to a partner, + there it fixes bugs online.

f
fox453 11.11.21

Patrick Russian
can you link to this homemade fix?

R
Resident Fan 11.11.21

fox453
http://steamcommunity.com/app/21690/discussions/0/541906989413705982/
You read the topic that fixes the fix patch, and in the same place below there will be a link to download it.

f
fox453 11.11.21

Patrick RussianPatrick Russian
pity that only stimovsky version

R
Resident Fan 11.11.21

fox453
This homemade fix patch is also suitable for pirates. Or do you need a console version?
Fix only for the PC version of the game.

f
fox453 11.11.21

Patrick Russian
Patrick Russian
Patrick Russian
When I start it, I get a window (steam is not running). cool translator translated (steam does not run)

f
fox453 11.11.21

Patrick Russian
hike only for the Steam version

f
fox453 11.11.21

Patrick Russian
figured out everything you need to run not through the launcher, but through re5dx9. thank you very much for the tip!

-
- Rick Sk1mmer - 11.11.21

Patrick Russian
If it was impossible to fix bugs by an independent way of replacing old files of 2009 with new files of 2015 in the folder, then I would not create this topic here, and would not mislead the fans.
I also thought so before that replacing files from the old version of the game to the new version would fix the bugs, but alas.
It turns out that the author did mislead the fans, which he himself later admitted to.

almost all bugs in this version of the game are in files with the .arc extension, the replacement of which will fix many bugs in the game.
In .arc files, data on models and textures, how is this related to the animation of transferring weapons, I wonder?

1. Now, you will find out in my new in the TOPICAL topic in the section on the forum, how many bugs actually exist in the 2015 version of the game, that your ears and eyes will crawl out of orbit.
2. See my entire list of bugs, in my new one in the topical created topic in the forum section. You will be in SHOCK, from their count.
3. bugs in the game LOTS. Go check out my new topic on bugs.
In fact, TS copied and pasted a list of bugs (and incomplete) from some source, claiming that he found them himself. It is noteworthy that if this were so, then why are they all in English? TS did not even bother to translate copy-paste.

more from a parallel topic:
These bugs were found by true fans of the RE series of games in a place with me, including.
The wording may be a bit confusing for true fans - does anyone know who they are? TS again blatantly lies that he found some bugs - the entire list presented by him was on the network right from the moment GoldEdition appeared on Steam.

This homemade fix patch is also suitable for pirates.
The fix is ​​only on the Steam version, again nonsense.

R
Resident Fan 11.11.21

... - Rick Sk1mmer -.
For some reason, this fix works on my pirate. At least, I can already transfer any weapon to my partner bot.
And all the fixes that this patch fix fixed online are not available to me, because I have a pirate. What kind of pirate online?
I downloaded this patch fix. just for the sake of transferring the weapon to the bot, because for me this bug was initially sad.

S
ShadowM88 11.11.21

Patrick Russian
I can give a link to the repack where there is a co-op on the network (Gold version)