3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Resident Fan 11.11.21 04:56 pm

Found a solution, how to fix bugs in Gold Edition on PC (Resident Evil 5) by yourself

All fans of the RE series, good day. =)
So, here's what I suggest everyone do to fix many bugs in the game on their own, without waiting for the long second official patch from the Capcom developers.
And this will be the most logical and adequate solution of mine that I have come up with to fix the bugs.
In order to fix bugs in the Gold Edition version, you need to specially install a completely working old version of the game Resident Evil 5 2009 on your PC, with a completely Russian localization from the 1C studio and replace certain files from a folder into a folder (make a copy of the replaced files), and then each time turn on the game in the places where there were bugs and check if we fixed the bugs by replacing the old files of 2009 with the new bugged files of 2015 or not.
I understand that it will take a lot of time, nerves and mind to succeed, but there is NO other way out.
I don't know how you are fans, but I personally got tired of waiting for the Japanese to release patch # 2, which may not fix all the bugs yet.
I can no longer look at the remaining bugs in the game, they sadden my eyes and put pressure on my nerves. Therefore, I found a solution, how everyone can independently eliminate almost all bugs in the game, with the exception of only two additional episodes and a new mode in mercenaries, tk. this is the only difference between the Gold Edition and the first edition in 2009.
But the very campaign for Chris and Sheva, you can really eliminate all the bugs that the Japanese made during the porting.
And personally, one of these days, I will start doing this, put myself in 2009 RE 5 and by replacing the files, I will fix bugs, and this is essentially the same patch that we are all waiting for from Capcom. But they will have to wait a long time for the patch, because they have no time for it. They are busy developing another game project. Therefore, and I advise everyone to tackle this solution, who are not satisfied with the bugs in the game.
27 Comments
Sort by:
R
Resident Fan 11.11.21

ShadowM88 No
thanks. I'm a solo player. Only a pirate, and only hardcore. :)

R
Resident Fan 11.11.21

ShadowM88
You mean a repack from the Misanthrope? I know. Later I will download and update the pirate on PC. Now, I will have a "licensed" pirate. :)
By the way, Misanthrope still has a repack for Resident Evil 6 online, but offline, without running Steam, + with working achievements.
As if you are playing in the face. Today I downloaded RE6 and sat with my mouth open when I saw working achievements (achievements), working modes of mercenaries (without unlimited sending data), + when you go through the prologue, all modes are immediately available. Well, online you can play with real people. I think that in RE 5, Misanthrope collected a repack similar to RE 6 :)

S
ShadowM88 11.11.21

Patrick Russian
finally you can safely gamble in the Mercenaries in the 6th))) I was waiting for this so much)) now, by the way, I'm playing the fifth, there are not enough servers though (((

R
Resident Fan 11.11.21

ShadowM88
Well, you are now playing the fifth cutter, and I am playing the sixth cutter, with work achievements, and mercenaries with work modes, without endless sending of data. I looked at what the difference was, and how the Misanthrope repacker fixed it all, it was shorter in the game folder after installation, he poked a lot of additional .exe files, which include Steam, for online and there else. He thought out everything competently, implemented, and assembled it. What now, you do not need to manually and separately launch Steam, so that the RE 6 game can then be launched and then go to work there as mercenaries. And now it looks just GORGEOUS and PERFECT. You launch one game on your desktop, and without dancing with tambourines. And everything is already working for you, and mercenaries, and achievements, and online, as if you are playing a licensed game.
By the way, I have an idea. Many people do not know about this repack ideally assembled by the Misanthrope for an online game, and with working mercenaries, so I sit here and think that someone can create a topic on the forum on RE 6 about the ideal Misanthrope repack with a link to download a torrent for pirate people who dreamed of playing online, and dreamed of playing normally and going through all the modes of mercenaries, without endless sending of data. We're not selfish, right? And the fact that only the two of us know about this repack, but do not know about the ideal repack of 1000 fans and pirates. So let's let everyone know and share the news and link. :)

S
ShadowM88 11.11.21

Patrick Russian
do you think they will support us? everyone will start accusing us that you and I are pirates and all that)

R
Resident Fan 11.11.21

ShadowM88
Dude, what are you talking about? Take it easy. Here half of the people, if not more on PG pirates, are sitting. But this theme with an ideal repack from the Misanthrope should be shared with all the other pirates and Cutter fans who do not know that there is one perfect repack of the game.
Create a topic on the forum for Cutter 6 and correctly arrange everything there and do it, without files. So that I would not regret later that I asked you.

S
ShadowM88 11.11.21

Dude, in general, this is your idea. You do, I don't need it for a hundred years. Waste time on all sorts of garbage. But in fact, everyone knows what Google is, who needs those and will find it. And who does not, that litsuha. Understand?