3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
falsh777 11.11.21 04:57 pm

Isn't there a working DSMfix at all? (Dark Souls)

How long I looked for these crutches, they still completely and completely refuse to adequately work on the face. Mouse movements are smoothed out, you can't take that away. But after you catch a target on SCM, it starts frantically running between targets. And should be selected by scrolling. And nifiga I will not find a fix in which this works. I play litsuhu.
10 Comments
Sort by:
v
versir 11.11.21

most likely not yet, because it also pisses me off, the only way out is not to use target lock, or use when there are few goals

S
Shadowarm 11.11.21

Killed the target, click on the SCM on the next target, and so on, I did not meet the worker, when I played everything was fine

M
Metalist1925 11.11.21

There is no such thing (I myself am suffering, the complexity is doubly.

R
Raibow Bitard 11.11.21

I'm probably the only one who is already normal, without this utility.

A
Arhstalk 11.11.21

The trouble with this. Ornstein and Smaug, I hesitated about it.

A
Alann220 11.11.21

There is a working fix, only there you need to manually rewrite the files a bit =)) I'm sitting on this, litsuha by the way =)) It is put with correspondence in a couple of minutes in total

s
s1ash3r 11.11.21

Spoiler Gamepad

A
Alann220 11.11.21

Well, yes, gamepad, I can't play the keyboard, you have to be an octopus there = //

l
legusor 11.11.21

do not scourge - buy a gamepad, the game is worth it.

A
Alann220 11.11.21

By the way, I play with the XBox 360 gamepad, I do not complain about anything =)) The game is three times more convenient than with the standard set =))