3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DimakSerpg 11.11.21 07:02 pm

Types with shotguns. (Tom Clancy's The Division)

In this thread, I want to honor the memory of all those who died from bots (Runners, scouts, and others) with shotguns, I know it hurts .. but it hurts me too :(

Especially, those who fell at the Warrengate Power Plant on the difficulty test ..

Bonus +18

Remove children from the monitor !!! 11
Spoiler
27 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksey3213 11.11.21

so you wrote ... :)

C
CHUVAAAAAAAK 11.11.21

DimakSerpg
Thanks bro.

i
ilya1iz2 11.11.21

Well, if you step back before the wave and shoot them, then that's okay, but if you rush, and they come in your back, and you don't heal without 1-2 ults, then yes :)

D
DimakSerpg 11.11.21

Ilya11 No, the dude with the shotgun will rush you, not you. Moreover, the machine gunners are coming from behind. Have you passed Warrengate?

i
ilya1iz2 11.11.21

DimakSerpg
Comrade, of course I passed, I would not have written if I didn’t pass :) In any case, you can step back to the place where you rearm, but without an ult to heal it is quite difficult to do it :)

N
NikPlatonov 11.11.21

This is generally the PPC, but who passed the Russian Embassy?
We just finished! 6 hours passed one mission and burned cleanly when these creatures ran at us and killed everyone in one second

p
perjik 11.11.21

Thanks bro, I also fell at the power station ... But for this I fell in love with the game!

D
DimakSerpg 11.11.21

NikPlatonov I have news for you, it’s just flowers. ))

n
nominar 11.11.21

DimakSerpg
In this topic we need those guys who "have already passed the game"

D
DimakSerpg 11.11.21

Hmm ... I reached the place in Warrengate to the place where you need to clear the control center, and there are three waves of enemies, and so, we pass the first two normally, and on the third, 5-7 morons with shotguns are running, who lay down with 1-2 shots. They run as if mom cooked borscht.

Was killed all day trying to take the daylik and that's it. Moreover, Lexington passed normally.
Do you know what is most offensive? When we tried to come up with something, we put up shields, but ... they run past these shields as if they did not exist in space. Grenades, not grenades, give a shit, nothing helps, because during the duration of the stunning, burning, they cannot be killed. Yes, you can pick up 2-3, which is at best, but the rest just run to the break and finish off, hehey

K
KOsMILE 11.11.21

ahahah These bastards have killed me more than once. Thanks to the author for the support.

NikPlatonov
I don’t know that you go there for 6 hours. One moment infuriated the mini-boss from the First Wave Division, who fired blinding bullets with damage from a sniper rifle, beat him for a long time until he decided to use incendiary and then things went smoothly. And so I went through the whole game myself and the main missions on high difficulty. The last mission is generally tough especially the boss :)

L
Lapik_MF 11.11.21

))) How much pain in these posts, how much pain and frustration in voice chat. How much joy and courage when they manage to prevent them from passing :)

S
Sowa55 11.11.21

The Russian consulate is the hardest test in terms of complexity. Electrostation in general seems easy compared to it) I even xs, mb raised the "runners" indicators too much on this difficulty. Indeed, at any other complexity, these types fall easily. It is necessary to write in support, find out what they themselves think about this.

D
DimakSerpg 11.11.21

KOsMILE_UA He completed the mission on difficulty challenge, did you even play on difficulty challenge? We spent all day and couldn't get past Warrengate, it's HELL! At first I played with random guys, then a friend came up, then two more friends came up, and in four of us we reached about the middle. And that's all. Everything! As I already wrote, not the third wave of 5-7 types with shotguns run out at us, but you say to this, they say, throw grenades, kill them. But .. this is a test and opponents on this difficulty do not die as quickly as we would like.

Sowa55 lol, but on the contrary, we just went to the easy consulate yesterday, that's serious. And Warrengate didn't get through at all.

K
KOsMILE 11.11.21

DimakSerpg
I wrote everything there, why ask again
KOsMILE_UA wrote:
And so I went through the whole game myself and the main missions on high difficulty

s
sl7viikenzie 11.11.21

Libraries in the Russian embassy did not go further than nirazu! NIRAZU KARL! We tried to go for 2 days, and at least 4 hours each. So guys I'm with you: D

D
DSC-SkamsK 11.11.21

It's sad when at the consulate on the test you start to bring down the boss and your internet is turned off

D
Dmitry Blinov 11.11.21

A sore subject))) From these guys, everyone has bombs)))

H
HollowHeart 11.11.21

This is tin. However, is this intentionally conceived or is it still a bug?), Otherwise the types are already very tough.

l
lEGlGnoml 11.11.21

sl7viikenzie
today was the day of the awards for the same embassy, ​​surprisingly quickly reached the library. After hellishly, but thanks to a small retreat tactic) and the stupidity of the bots, we managed to drag the level ... Yubiki absolutely acherel with such a balance)